Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:38 pm
The mass passed through Shade as if she weren't there at all, mainly cause she wasn't. She'd switched places with her own shadow a second ago in order to disarm one of the soldiers. She looked up as the mass passed by then vanished completely through a shadow.

She reappeared in teh shadow of the cliff, grabbing Rozalin by the arm. "Time to get out of here, SPC showed up and ruined the day."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 pm
The sniper fell on his a**.
"Sir, we've comfirmed.... we've comfirmed Shade will not be joining us. The D-class is still unaccounted for, and the rest of the resistance has been wiped clean."
There was a pause. "Yes sir. Right away."
He hopped onto a small, floating vehilce and rode away, zipping through the sky.

Gilgamesh stepped out of the cliff.
"Hello, ladies!" he said, almost singsong. "I told you, a war is coming~!" he was ecstatic.  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:06 pm
Rozalin was just about to convince the boatman when Shade grabbed her by the arm, she'd look around and growled. "Damnit..... They are going to pay" She'd growl through her fangs, her eyes glowing white before that AP field was wrapped around her and Shade, electricity crackled along her form, she'd storm over to Gilgamesh grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "Damnit! Why do YOU always show up where your NOT wanted!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:14 pm
He laughed.
"Just the way I am." he said with a chuckle, looking around. He whistled, impressed. "They really did a number around here, huh?" he asked, pointing around. Several bodies were laying around, some with tails or horns.
"It's dangerous to be abnormal these days."  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 pm
"This is not var...not yet. This is no more then the display of men zat cannot follow za damned orders zay are given; one cannot expect another to join when met with hostility. A poor move to say the very least." He'd appear behind Rozallin with a Remington of poly-nylon aimed at her head. "Just for you, you crotch-licking little ********. Ploy-nylon composite's kinda like spiderweb, 'cept it wouln't fall apart and can be given definite form. Spring, cartridge...all of it. When ya ain't gotta worry about ammo, it's amazing what the hell ya can make!"

He had chanced a bit. His coat has an inner fur lining made from wolves along all but the sleeves where bat pelt lined. The coat itself had been made from a custom wolf leather with a design of a staked bat imprinted on the back, made from bat pelts. His hat was the same though he kept an ammo clip around it, half silver nitrate and the other UV rounds, just for show. His face was well shaved and his left eye had turned blue as opposed to the brown right eye, a symbol that he'd absorbed his old toy. He wore gloves like Kain's, wold leather with transmutations circles atop them from stained bat blood. He wore a cross around his neck and steel-toed boots with silver blades and...well, pants were pants. Brown khakis with a wolf leather belt and a bet-head silver buckle.

"If you're back Gilgamesh, it means your fairy-floating a** knows something. Spill it...and you, WENCH!" He'd grin and both eyes would turn to violet. "No matter what, you're a traitor to Lord Zadkiel, and traitors ********' DIE. Only men can kill monsters, so allow me to bring upon you retribution! Say your prayers, b***h, should you have any..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 pm
"Alright Kiddies, thats enough, we got bigger problems then killing each other at the moment." She shot a glance at both Rozalin and Lucian. "Down Hunter." she'd forgotten about that slight detail when Rozalin asked her about Lucian earlier.

"Bad news, sniper took a shot at me and I wasn't able to pinpoint were he was, so he ain't dead yet. Which means he's gone and given a report to whoever is running the Site now. Good news, We gain nothing from killin one another so let's try a bit of team work and figure out what the hell is going on." she suggested.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:53 pm
He'd look to Shade with an arched brow, then laugh a bit. "I see. c**k-sucking vampire's OK then? Just 'cause she's sorry or what the ******** ever? You might be that weak-hearted, but I'm not. She's the one that put OUR Lord in his shitty state to begin with, or is that just all in the past!?" His gun still aimed on the vampire, he'd laugh and squeeze the trigger sending nylon capsules of concentrated UV at her meant to burst a millisecond AFTER impact to poison her system, or make her explode. Either or.

"See why you don't here of me having ********' friends!? They ********' betray you 'cause you don't do every little thing they want!" He'd then switch the gun to aim at Shade. "If I need to put up with another God-damned traitor, let me know now 'cause I got better s**t to do then 'put things aside for the greater good.' ******** whatever problem that is; ******** the Sites and screw the Overseers! My job's to protect my Lord n' I'll kill anyone that gets in my way." He'd bring up his bare left hand, the runes glowing. "Let him make his report; more of them we can draw at once the more we can DESTROY! As in YOU and ME, not s**t-slurping traitors and warmongering fairy ********>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
"Oi." Gilgamesh said softly, stopping the blast with his hand. "Don't insult me. Anyway, here's what I know:"
He snapped his fingers and created a strange marker, writing in the air. "I'm sure one of these has approached each of you by now." he drew an Auditor in the air. "When they show up, war follows. Happened before the Crusades. Happened before WW2. And, they've shown their hooded mugs just half a year ago. Now, it's obvious whose side they're on, not ours. They technically can't interfere directly, but they have motives, and they can manufacture things out of nothing. Those guns you destroyed, Shade, for instance. It's likely they'll just get more."

He turned to the.... thing that was formerly his comrade. "You understand what this means, right? We can't fight defensively. We have to track down where they're coming from, and take them out swiftly. If we leave anything behind, one man, one room, one machine, one gun, they'll be back. A few days, a few years, it won't matter." he wiped the auditor from the air. "Even if we draw all the men, they're'll be robotic operaters and sharpshooters. It won't end."

"As for the auditors themselves, don't bother. They're an extension of something far greater than even Kain and your Lord combined, and it's utterly pointless, if satisfying, to destroy them." he smiled. "And that's the lesson for today. All clear?"  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:38 am
He'd holster the gun on the back of his shirt beneath his coat then flip Gilgamesh off. "Charlie wants you to do a job, Angels. Have fun with that." He'd give a thumbs up to them, then make his way up the street. "Not my problem. They come after me, I deal with them. Didn't train six months to be a ninja, I trained to free my Lord. Your problems are s**t to me; go play hero n' save the world Gilgamesh! Have fun!"

He'd stop for a moment, then look back to Shade. "Oh yeah, you. I suppose I should let you get your word in, right?" He'd smile sarcastically, then point to Rozalin. "Keep your mouth shut or I use somethin' Capt. Hero can't do ******** about."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:20 am
Rozalin would sigh deeply as the gun was fired, but instead of attacking her, he would attack a murder of crows which would form into the vampire on top of a pillar, she'd sit down and knew that this was coming, in fact she had a feeling that the gunslinger would eventually learn his lesson about her and metal. She'd brush a black feather from her shoulder as those crimson gold hues looked down at Gilgamesh,Shade, and Lucian, her arms folded along her chest as she stayed silent.

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:55 pm
Gilgamesh sighed, shaking his head.
"Well." he said. "Since I'm technically an SCP, I'll take your side, Shade. If you'll have me."
There was a soft whumpf sound nearby.
"?"
A shadow fell over them.
"You're with them, too?" Cuchulainn asked, softly, standing on the cliff face, held there for no clear reason. "It's dangerous to be the lone wolf these days." he said quietly. "Shade. If you are no longer following that... thing that called himself an angel, I would be happy to follow you."

Gilgamesh chuckled.
"You've been elected! heart "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm
"Why the HELL are you two suddenly following me around!?" She jutted a thumb at Lucian. "Ask him! He happens to be the one in charge and he ain't excatly happy with me at the moment, if you haven't noticed." She looked up at Rozalin now, addressing this matter now that it came right down to it. "I think this answers your question from earlier, about sides and fighting each other and what not."

She turned and headed up the street, passing Lucian. "Point your gun at me again Cowboy and I'll do more then send it through a friggin shadow again. Trust me, you won't have a problem finding where I'll put it." she moved past him and stepped up onto a low wall to scan higher up the cliff. 'If I were a sniper I'd perch myself.....'Her eye's landed on the lighthouse up on the cliff itself. 'But thats too obvious and too many people around to do anything.' she gave up, no point in finding a sniper at the moment.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 pm
Gilgamesh shrugged, his ears perking.
"Reinforcements?" he thought aloud, turning to look.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was roughly the size of a SUV. Iny lights shimmered all over it, and it moved with feline grace as it pulled out a blade that lit up like a lightsaber.
"Hmmph. Weak." he said, pulling out a blade and throwing it. the suit knocked it away, and kicked the man in gold into a nearby building.
"It didn't even touch the blade..." he murmured.

"Rebellious SCP!" it called. "Cease resisting immediatly. Codenamed SCP Shade, Rozalin, and Lucian, you are free to leave on direct orders from the Auditors. If you resist, however, we will have no choice but to eliminate you."
"We?" Gilgamesh asked. He could only see one...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:26 pm
"Resisting what excatly, I was never really told to do anything short of find away to be rid of myself oh so many months ago." Shade said flatly. She eyed teh new suit on the shore line. She caught the word we as well and started scanning the area.  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:29 pm
"If you continue to fight us, we will have no choice but to retaliate." the suit said.

Gilgamesh began to walk away, then ran into...

Thin air.
"Shade! It's a tra-" he called, as a foot slammed down on him.
There was a sudden clicking of hammers, and a storm of red energy seemed to appear out of nowhere, the Achilles units, dozens of them, seemingly appearing from nowhere with drawn revolvers of size appropriate to them.  
Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff