Reply » Main Menu
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valorwings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:07 pm
Ello my name is Valor i am 15 and I enjoy reading 1/2 ouji it is one of my 2 favorite mangas and i just read the latest chapter and OMG heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 am
Hey everyone. I'm jadefishy. Feel free to call me jade or xin(short for my full name). I'm 20 and I feel ancient compared to everyone else in here. I've been on Gaia since '04 but have been coming and going due to my school workload.
I have been following 1/2 Wanzi since it came out and it is awesome. Enough said. I hope get along well with everyone here.

jadefishy

Lunalover009
Captain

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm
*starts jumping up and down* WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!! >XD glad to have you with us! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:12 pm
Lunalover009
*starts jumping up and down* WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!! >XD glad to have you with us! 4laugh

Glad to be with you guys. Hope to get to know you guys better and become friends. :]  

jadefishy

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:31 pm
My my, a lot can happen in one week when I'm out. It's really hard keeping up with all the members now. c;
I'm glad all of you joined our guild. I will surely look foward to formally greeting you, other than just posting through this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 am
My name is Red Squirrel some call me just squirrel. I just turned 15 and I found 1/2 ouji quite awhile ago in the novel form and am in love with the manga and hope it becomes an anime. I joined Gaia in 2004  

RandomRedSquirrel29

Hime83

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 pm
Hello everyone!! whee I'm also 15 years young and I just love to read manga 1/2 Prince is like My favorite of all!!! whee I found it not that long ago but I think that...umm about a few months... neutral Well I just LOVE to draw anime..I mean manga...or just pictures... sweatdrop I joined Gaia because my friends were on it and they told me to join. I join in 10/10/08.. All of my friends are quitting GAIA!!! I'm like the only one left!! I'm so sad.. crying ...oh well I think that's good enough!! 4laugh Oh by the way this is my very first guild so I really don't know much about them... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:09 pm
Hime83
Hello everyone!! whee I'm also 15 years young and I just love to read manga 1/2 Prince is like My favorite of all!!! whee I found it not that long ago but I think that...umm about a few months... neutral Well I just LOVE to draw anime..I mean manga...or just pictures... sweatdrop I joined Gaia because my friends were on it and they told me to join. I join in 10/10/08.. All of my friends are quitting GAIA!!! I'm like the only one left!! I'm so sad.. crying ...oh well I think that's good enough!! 4laugh Oh by the way this is my very first guild so I really don't know much about them... sweatdrop

4laugh thats kewl!, guilds are just for meeting new people and making friends to chat with and stuff! ^^ so all ya need to do is post every once and a while!!

Lunalover009
Captain

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

PaintedSushIi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 pm
HI I am 13 years old like to draw and make stuff play gaia read manga and watch Anime I will read almost Anything I also like to make gold Add friends my favorite color is orange...ect  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:03 am
Whoa, I just realized, but I never introduced myself. lol Well, I'm Arva and I"m 16. This is the first guild I ever joined in 3 years. It's really nice to meet you all. I read 1/2 Prince in its originals. I hope I would make all kinds of new friends here! Thanks and c ya!
heart
A x E

Koizumi Yumei
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

OH DESIRE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 pm
w00t! whee Hi, I'm iStickers.
I'm 13 (Birthday was recently.) and I've been on Gaia for oh- 3 years? xD ; I'm such a rule-breaker. I like to draw and co-own an art guild. (It used to be lively, but it died. ToT) Um. What else. Oh! I love 1/2 Prince, obviously. I'm reading the novel right now, too. Other manga I like at the moment are Gakuen Alice, Charming Junkie and The One.
What else, what else.. o 3o ; Um. I like RPing? Yeah. I guess that's all. I hope to get to know you all better. heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 am
crying oh man i feel like an old lady!! almost everyone's 13 or 15!!!! waaaaaaa i'm only 18 yet feel sooo old!! DX<  

Lunalover009
Captain

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jiore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:42 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Jiore and I'm new here n this guild.

I'm really glad I could join and I hope I can meet you all.

Long live to Prince biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:04 pm
You can call me Ari, and I'm eighteen.

My obsession with manga is fairly recent, since when I was little I got really turned off by the annoying girly voices and horrible English dubs common in anime.

My friend showed me 1/2 Prince a while ago and I was like... meh.
Then I came back to it later, and fell utterly in love.
I've even made a fan mv and uploaded it on youtube...
(yeah, this is bad).

Now my friend's moved on, and I'm trying to get her back into it so we can fangirl together. xP

Estranger

Gintsumi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Gintsumi! Age 19 and located in the Florida area.
I love anime, manga, and BJDs. I even have my own lil elfboy. If you
ever want to see him,just ask. ^_^

» Main Menu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas