Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Roleplay
RiverClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm
Shadowkit stared at the leader, then nodded. "C'mon, Lightkit, the ball of moss is probably still out there!" He walked out, his tail flicking slightly. It wasn't that he didn't care about the waterlogged kit, it was that he knew there was nothing he could do for it.

"No, no, I want to stay and see how it is." Lightkit complained to her brother before turning to the leader. "Please, please can I stay? I won't get in the way, I promise." She looked down at the small waterlogged kit. "Should I bring in some dry moss?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:40 pm
Lionstar smiled at the kit, but shook his head. "Thank you, but I will be here if Pebblefoot needs something. Go on and play with your brother." he purred, nudging the kit gently.

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:25 pm
Willowkit's breathing began to ease slightly. She still had trouble, and she still had coughing fits, but it was a little easier. She took a deep breath only to cough again, more water dribbling out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Silvertail whipped her head up as her leader said her name and she nodded. Sides heaving. She looked at Pebblefoot, she looked like she had things under control. She stepped away from the now dispersing crowd and came to Rainfur's side as they caught their breath. Her eyes lit up into a happy smile when she caught his eye. She was relieved but worried about the kit. She didn't think she could stand to see a kit suffer, but she knew the tiny thing was in good hands. She lifted her head and mewed cheerfully. "Guess we better set off again." She purred and bounded towards the camp exit.

Pebblefoot lifted her head a bit more at ease. The kit needed to be dried and warmed but she should be alright. Pebblefoot looked thankfully at Lionstar for clearing out her den. "If you wouldn't mind Lionstar, we will need some dry moss." She turned back to the kit and started licking her drenched fur dry. The kit looked old enough to eat fresh-kill thankfully, it would probably be close to it's naming ceremony if the kit belonged to any clan.

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm
Lightkit's face fell when she heard Lionstar's words, but she brightened considerably when she heard Pebblefoot. "I'll go get some!" She mewed cheerfully, walking to the edge of camp where some dry moss grew. Picking up some moss, she mewed to Shadowkit, "Help?"

After sighing, Shadowkit stood up and grabbed a big wad of moss. "When you've helped with the moss, can we play?" He grumbled, walking into the medicine cat's den and layed he moss down to the stoaked kit.

Lightkit smiled, spreading the moss around and creating a suitable nest in the medicine cat's den. "You're welcome!" She mewed cheerfully before going outside.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:34 pm
Ooc:// Ahh, sorry everyone!! ><
Things just kinda crazy for a little while there... and plus school is only a few weeks away for me. Sorry!!

Lionstar was about to get up to fetch Pebblefoot the moss, when the two kits dashed by him. He couldn't help but purr. However, Pebblefoot needed space, and having those two around would cause more commotion. "Thank you both," he mewed to the kits. "but I must speak to Pebblefoot alone, go on and play." he said, turning to poke his head inside the medicine cats den.

Rainfur nodded to Silvertail. Although he was still out of breath, he'd have to deal with it. Glancing over to Leafdapple, he signaled her with his tail to follow as he bounded after Silvertail.

Leafdapple noticed the two cats leaving. At Rainfur's signal, she got up and chased after them.

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:42 pm
Pebblefoot's eyes twinkled at Lightkit as she dropped her mossy bundle on the floor beside her. She nodded her thanks to both of them. The little kittens had stuffed all the moss they could into their jaws so they could help. Lightkit had potential. She started to assemble the moss into a little nest for the stray kit when she noticed Lionstar poke her head into the den. Pebblefoot looked up and mewed quietly. "You can come in Lionstar." Pebblefoot sat when she finished arranging the moss and looked at her leader standing in the doorway.

Silvertail bounded out of camp and then slowed her pace still purring to match her stride with Rainfur. "Shall we just start where we left off?" She looked back and noticed Leafdapple had caught up. She looked between the both of them purring and twitching her whiskers in amusement and excitement. Silvertail loved to play and run. Anything to get her mind off ... other things.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:15 pm
Lightkit threw the old ball of moss her brother had been playing with. "Come on, Shadowkit. Afraid I can beat you?"

"You wish!" Shadowkit hissed playfully, grabbing the moss out of the air. "I'm going to be a big strong warrior someday." He bragged. "Maybe even deputy!"

Lightkit laughed as she purred. "You're going to be a warrior, I know that, but maybe not deputy. You're too...ah...mouse-brained." She dodged a blow from her brother, laughing still.  

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm
As Willowkit's breathing became easier, she began to regain consiousness a little. Still too weak to do anything but lay there and cough, she simply closed her eyes and listened. To the appearance of any other cat, she would have seemed to have gone to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Padding out of camp, Rainpaw felt the cool feel of crisp leaves under her paws. Opening her jaws to scent the air, the young apprentice caught scent of a mouse. A young one, but plump. Following the scent, Rainpaw came to the sight of the creature. It sat under a willow tree, cracking open a beech nut. The wind was blowing its scent to Rainpaw. Calculating the pounce, Rainpaw sprang, and landed a blow the mouse in her paws with one swipe. It landed on the ground, dazed, but alive. It dashed through the trees, its tiny heart beating in terror. Rainpaw sprang again, and killed the creature with a bite to the neck.

AerisSerris

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:36 pm
Pebblefoot looked up at her leader then, the kit seemed to be asleep maybe it would be better if she went out so that the kit could rest. But not too far she wanted to keep an eye on her. Pebblefoot sat just outside the log that was the medicine cat's den and looked at her leader. "Where did this little cat come from?" she asked cutting to the chase. She couldn't recognize a scent on her. Even after being doused in the river, she should have some recognizable clan scent on her, and if she wasn't from a clan what was she doing so far from home? So many questions. She looked at her leader, her eyes full of pity for the kit and worry for her clan. What was going on? What if rouges came looking for the little kit?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 am
Rainpaw buried the mouse for later, then opened her jaws again. Nothing. Perhaps the river would offer more prey today then the woods were.

AerisSerris

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 am
((Ah! I feel so bad! I'm bad now, I just haven't noticed anyone posting...If I'm posting in a bad color, please let me know, I keep forgetting which one goes with which cat.))

Robinwing growled softly and curled herself in ball within her nest. I can't sleep with the invader here. Just having her so close to an important member of my Clan is making me more twitchy than a fish in a shallow pool. Her still damp fur hung heavily as she left her nest and made her way outside of the medicine cat's den. I can always just watch from out here. She shot a scathing glare in the general direction of inside the den and settled in to wait for something to happen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 pm
((Should we still wait for KK? Or should I have Willowkit wake up?))  

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 pm
((I can message her. She might be back on, I don't know. We should wait for Pirate though.))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff