Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am
"Oh? You draw?" Liam asked delightedly. "Manga too?" He gave Reina a warm smile. "I think you'll really like Anatomy this year then. Or at least...find it a lot more interesting than last year's." He laughed, clearly hiding a surprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:54 am
Kotone eyed gilbraldo-sensei suspiciously what did he have up his sleeve after a moments contemplation Kotone focused on reina,the drawing type huh?Kotone had never been particularly good at drawing so she somewhat envied Kotone.  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 pm
"Uhh, yeah. . . I hope so too," Reina said, hiding her head still.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Noticing that Reina wasn't going to budge anytime soon, Liam sighed and proceeded to call up another person for introductions. "Uhm, how about you, Ms. Free?" He pointed to her and smiled.  

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

PaintedSushIi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:11 pm
Kaiya froze at hearing her name *sigh um my name is Kaiya Free and I like umm... Music and Dancing and sports -she sat down * at least that was over*-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm
"I see we have quite the amount of artists in the class." Liam laughed. "Okay, who wants to be next?"  

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 pm
seeing no one else wanting to introduce them selves Kotone meakly raised her hand and began."My name is Kotone IMy hobbies are writing bikeing and um thats it I guess." She sat backl down a little red Well that was straight forward she thougt.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:57 pm
"Geez, so much talent in this class, there's obviously going to be rivalries within this classroom, let alone this whole school," Reina thought to herself as she stared at Kotone for a while, but noticed it was rude and quickly turned away hoping she never noticed.  

T R l X X
Crew

☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas