Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elit3 Gamers

Back to Guilds

Playing, chatting, and dreaming about video games! Any game on any console! 

Tags: video games, computer, xbox 360, playstation3, nintendo wii 

Reply Elit3 Gamers
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vevettebunny
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 am
THEIR SO DAMN STRICT!!!!!! I GET MY 1ST B IN SCIENCE AND THEY FLIP OUT!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 am
stare a B....If i got B's and A's my parents would flip out because i usually have D's C's and E's.  

Colonel Kerr
Crew

Amallia Silverfeather

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 pm
DIVINE INTERCEPTION!!!

I'm introducing myself in the middle of a convie- sorry!

But yeah. I am Amallia, I'm a horse, and I'm mad. As a hatter. ... No, really. Lollc, just kidding. Alice in Wonderland has been a great love of mine for, like, ever.

My most favorite game that I, sadly, do not own, is American McGee's Alice. My favorite games that I do own- because I can't choose one- are Arkham Assylum and the Uncharted Series. I want to work for Naughty Dog one day, and after that, fate decides. I'm in college.

I'm totally serious about gaming. Gaming is LIIIIIFE. That and archery, because Archery is BOMB. ... Just kidding, I actually suck at Archery, but I still lve it.

HmmmMMMmmm...

Oh. My one true, absolute, crazy obsession is Dragons. Ask me anything, and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Also, also, uuuh... God, I keep forgetting... T crying T Good lord, this is annoying...

Oh yeah.

My favorite thing to do with video games, because I'm nerdy like that, and its really the only reason I even go online, is to watch Let's Plays for gamees I don't have a system for. Mostly, that was PC horror games, cuz I had a Mac. Which, for a gamer, is NOT a happy thing. I watched Helloween4545. If you want to laugh your arse off at someone playing horror games, I suggest going to him, cuz he's the best. ^_^

...I hope I didn't weird anyone out. That was a long introduction.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Howdy everyone!

The names xxx_Paraura-Chan, but you all can call me Bunny or Bun bun.

Ima gamer (Else why would I be here? O.O"), my favorite games that I play are as follows:
Neverwinter Nights 2 - PC
Halo 3 - XBox
Rockband 1 & 2 - XBox
Guitar Hero - iPod Touch, Wii
DDR - Wii, iPod Touch, At local arcade, PS2

Games I wish I could play (But step-moms too lame to let me have, much the less play):
MW2
Bioshock 2
Dantes Inferno
And more but I can't remember right now
(Too lazy & sleepy)

Aight, nuff bout my interests, more about moi!

Im currently a Sophmore attending an Early College High School. I want to major in Game Design and become a Game Designer (So ya'll best start loving me now cus soon ya'll will be loving my games <3). I have a tendency of being a prevert at times, but don't fear for those that just met me (I go easy on your kind). I don't act my age (I see no reason too, even if it does make me look immature) so get ready for a nut job.

Umm.... I guess I should tell you I do also like to read manga and stuff. I do study some Japanese culture (but not recently because of my studies so im behind). I enjoy role playing (Its where I get most of my imagination out and grab game ideas and story plot lines). I like watching movies, especially the kick a** Avatar (******** YEAH BOYS!) , and Legion and all those good bloody little things that make me laugh...I guess that sounds crazier then it really is huh?

Anyways! Im here to learn some things for all my fellow mates of the Gameing world and maybe you all can shed some light and ideas for my brain that I can put into action.

Love ya all my fellow Brothers and Sisters!

-Bun bun

xxxPapura-Chan

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Luminae Altimit

Dedicated Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 am
Greetings, Eilt3 Gamers!
Thy name is Temari though I do personally prefer God for short. I'm an nineteen year old british female whom was born in Glasgow, Scotland. Despite my young age, I have been able to stay in my current relationship for six years and I'm now engaged to the most beautiful person in all of existance.My interests are drawing comics, playing music and obsessing over certain games. My favorite games as of the moment, are Prince Of Persia, Tekken, Dead Or Alive, Crisis Core, PKMN Yellow/Crystal and Blue Dragon. I also cosplay but I do not often take photos with plans to put them onto the internet due to thieves that would most likely steal my image if they found it tasteful enough to lie for. I've dressed up as Sakura Kinomoto, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Temari.

I make my own clothes and designs.
I like pudding. I like tea. And I laugh at
cheap jokes/puns. Uh, not sure what else to add..
Just ask if you feel the need to know more. (:

Thank you for having me!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:29 pm
Hello, I am H0bbz and I play video games, with the Mass Effect series being my favorite games ever mrgreen  

nurrgle

Maikeru Yorudan
Crew

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 am
i hate the first mass effect  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 am
cheese_whine dramallama <--- the llama is gettin high off the cheese! NOOOO LLAMA!!!! Y??!!! HOW COULD U???!!!!! BAD DRAMALLAMA!!!!! NO!!!!!!

ahahaha if u hvnt noticed already i could get a TINY little bit random wen im bored  

vevettebunny
Crew

Maikeru Yorudan
Crew

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 pm
uhh meg...i mean busra who let you back in the house  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 am
My name is Doug. I am a HUGE fan of gaming i own a xbox, box 360, wii, and a ps2. i am 14 and i want to get into college to get into game designing.  

Officer Diddles

vevettebunny
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 am
Maikeru Yorudan
uhh meg...i mean busra who let you back in the house

shut up michael! if u dnt stop clling me meg im gonna get a llama 2 bite ur head off dramallama xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 am
ok fine ill stop being a jerk to you lets be friends dramallama  

Maikeru Yorudan
Crew

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

vevettebunny
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:24 pm
Maikeru Yorudan