Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm
roy division
Alien Hex Fiend
Katacomb Kitten
okay I now feel weird that I wear the bondage pants, band t's, boots, fishnet tops and leggings, bondage skirts, the occasional corset, and my ankh (which I never take off -it's stuck-)

Not to be an a*****e, but please say the pants aren't Tripp. The giant baggy ones with obscenely large chains are ridiculous. xp
Her name is a Cinema Strange song, I highly doubt she means Tripp pants. This is no place for mallgoths.

No but there's every so often a deathrocker may have a pair of Tripp pants (if so they're DIY'd to hell and back).

There was some newb in the "I'm Bored" thread that thinks she's a vampire. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:00 pm
Tripp? Hell no! I like my pants skin tight with straps, belts and zippers(that tend to cause cuts at times)
besides tripp pants fall apart (and look horrible)

and seriously who was that? Pfft 'vampires'
-_-  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Katacomb Kitten
Tripp? Hell no! I like my pants skin tight with straps, belts and zippers(that tend to cause cuts at times)

-_-

My bad. Although I give your open-minded music collection props. I have a soft spot for Emilie Autumn. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm
Alien Hex Fiend
roy division
Alien Hex Fiend
Katacomb Kitten
okay I now feel weird that I wear the bondage pants, band t's, boots, fishnet tops and leggings, bondage skirts, the occasional corset, and my ankh (which I never take off -it's stuck-)

Not to be an a*****e, but please say the pants aren't Tripp. The giant baggy ones with obscenely large chains are ridiculous. xp
Her name is a Cinema Strange song, I highly doubt she means Tripp pants. This is no place for mallgoths.

No but there's every so often a deathrocker may have a pair of Tripp pants (if so they're DIY'd to hell and back).

There was some newb in the "I'm Bored" thread that thinks she's a vampire. xp
I know what you mean, my goth friend (who very annoyingly always talks about how much more goth he is than me, but then I show him up with the fact that I know waaayyy more music than he does. He seriously only listens to like Bauhaus, The Cure, and VNV Nation. ******** loser.) Anyway, he use to be a mega-mallgoth (I think he still is, but I guess I'm more bitter), and he still has a few pairs that he will wear if he doesn't feel like putting on a good pair of pants, and stuff. They're like sweatpants to normal people I guess.  

Marximum Philocity

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm
Alien Hex Fiend
Katacomb Kitten

-_-

My bad. Although I give your open-minded music collection props. I have a soft spot for Emilie Autumn. sweatdrop

same here (I saw her in concert in October)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 pm
@Roy division:
1i love the name
2i have two pairs that I used to wear years ago, I only wear them at home when I don't feel like getting 'gothed out'. They're torn bleached and rather comfy. It reminds me of the days I thought I was a goth. God those days sucked [/rant]

any way yeah they are my sweatpants.

[[I can't quote Large things since I'm on my itouch]]  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Marximum Philocity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 pm
oh thanks.

I own two pairs of pants, in total. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 pm
Excluding my tripp pants (since they never leave the house) I own two pairs of bondage pants, one long skirt and about eighty short ones....... so yeah I only have two pairs as well  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:24 pm
I have no pants, as I only wear skirts and dressed plus wraps/shawls as skirts. Eventually I will start a gypsy goth revolution. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:38 pm
Kinda like Siouxsie Sioux in a music video ( I think it was on a French tv station)
though it was more Arabian goth  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm
Katacomb Kitten
Kinda like Siouxsie Sioux in a music video ( I think it was on a French tv station)
though it was more Arabian goth

May have been for "Spellbound" or "Israel". That damn woman thinks of everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 am
I have one plain black pair of baggy a** tripps and I have taken off ALL he gromets, studs, fishnet, chains and straps, I also put all of it's extra zippers on a pair of jeans. So they are just black wide-bottom cargo pants now. They're like my friday pants...Meaning I'll wear them to school on friday because I'm tired and I don' give a ******** because it's my last day at school and they are comfortable.  

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 am
xChrisThePanda
I have one plain black pair of baggy a** tripps and I have taken off ALL he gromets, studs, fishnet, chains and straps, I also put all of it's extra zippers on a pair of jeans. So they are just black wide-bottom cargo pants now. They're like my friday pants...Meaning I'll wear them to school on friday because I'm tired and I don' give a ******** because it's my last day at school and they are comfortable.

That's what I did with my one pair of Tripp pants from a few years ago. They were about average sized pants rather than the giant "I can hide several Italian families in each pant leg and no one would notice". The spikes and faux-corsets were just either thrown into my scrap fabric bucket in my room or sewn onto something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm
I never owned anything by tripp because I was never a faggy mallgoth.

I was a streetpunk before though.  

Marximum Philocity

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 pm
roy division
I never owned anything by tripp because I was never a faggy mallgoth.

I was a streetpunk before though.

I have some plain Tripp jackets that I never wear anymore, but luckily I always thought the pants looked ******** ridiculous and stuck with jeans.

However, I recently discovered the pleasures of skinny jeans. razz  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces