Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm
Patrick shook his head, stabbing his combat into the final oncoming zombie's head between its eyes, then pulling it out. "I don't know what I'm looking for, I just know my orders were to hightail it to Central Park if my squad got lost, and bring as many civilians with me as I could. He reloaded both of his Desert Eagles before putting one back in its holster. "They run Annual evacs here, we just need to find out where the choke point is and hold out as long as possible." He pulled a military-grade advil painkiller pill from his medical supplies in his bag and tossed it in his mouth so his leg would stop hurting so much. He pulled out a flare out and lit it before heading down the path towards the park's center.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Jeremy sat on top of the Battle-Wagon in the middle of Central Park, smoking a cigarette, one of the precious few he had, he put it in his mouth and aimed his nail gun. He fires, making a zombie fifty feet away drop to the ground, he didn't know why the zombies never flocked to Central Park, they seemed to avoid it unless there was some really juicy meat, maybe they didn't like nature, because he only saw a few in the forests. He'd seen several fat survivors run out onto the park and get eaten, but if he sat there, for the most part they ignored him, he saw Patrick coming with the flare and mutters "What the f**k..." grabbing his flamethrower and slings it on his back, gripping the nozzle. He watched Patrick suspiciously, letting a short blast of flames into the air, trying to get his attention, but also drawing a few zombies eyes.  

X_Left4Zombies_X

Inkspills

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 pm
Bianca saw Jeremy as she approached with Patrick and Darryl. Another human! Another guy. Man, did all the women get eaten except her? She smirked inwardly, walking head towards the Battle-Wagon. The flamethrower blast did indeed make a few zombies draw close.. but it was nothing a few well-placed smacks of her tire iron didn't fix. "Well hello! This must be the place we're supposed to meet, eh? Finally, I needed to rest my legs." Bianca puffed on her cigar, putting her tire iron in her belt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:42 pm
Jeremy looked at Bianca with some amazment, he hadn't seen a woman since the infection, aside from zombies, of course, and replies "Meet, what the h**l are you talking about? I just come here to relax, most of the undead seem to avoid Central Park..." and crushes the remainder of the cigarette to the top of the truck and jumps off, leaning against the Battle-Wagon, looking at the others with some suspicion, and gestures to the nozzle, saying "Cause trouble, and you won't live to see tommorow, which is a gamble anway, sorry, but I can't trust nobody anymore..."  

X_Left4Zombies_X

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:21 pm
Patrick smirked, "Well I don't see why we should trust you, you're the one pointing a deadly weapon at another human." He pointed towards the inner park, "We're heading to the park's center to find the military evac point, you're welcome to join us." He kept smirking for a moment before pulling his dog tags out, "Pvt. Patrick O'Toole, U.S Army Rangers." He said, before heading towards the park center again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Edward and Cheif walked through the streets that were endlessly crowded with cars. A few times, Ed and his dog woud stop and listen. Ed thought he heard a van moving around close to central park. He gripped the 9mm a little harder as he walked towards central park. He hoped for the best.  

Detachi

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 pm
Patrick stepped over a zombie corpse as he neared the military barricade, there were zombie and military corpses all strewn across the path and field leading up to it, a sandbag wall about three feet high had been erected around the square, several mounted turret guns were hanging loosely from the sandbags, he groaned involuntarily as he approached the central barricade...the wood and metal temporary gates had been smashed in. inside the compound were dozens of zombie and human corpses. He rushed towards the door to the compound and smashed the window in with his M14 and reached his hand in, unlocking the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Ed continued towards the park with cheif by his side. Every few seconds, he saw a group of zombies nearby and he had to sneek pass them. He picked up a beer bottle from the trash can and threw it towards his right while hiding behind a corner. As soon as the bottle colided with the street, the zombies ran towards it. Ed and cheif made their way to the entrace of central park hiding behind cars when neccesary...  

Detachi

Inkspills

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 pm
"Do I look like a zombie to you, voi idiota?" Bianca said crossly when Jeremy had the nerve to point his weapon at her. "We're obviously human.. and you'd have to be some sort of fool to start killing other humans." She puffed on her cigar a bit, looking Jeremy over for a moment before glancing over at Patrick as he walked off. "Right. What he said. come along if you want, or stay here. Whichever." She followed Patrick, making a face at all of the corpses laying around. "Lets hope this wasn't the evac, yeah?" Bianca squeaked as Patrick smashed the window open, grabbing for her rifle incase any zombies heard and decided to come get a meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 pm
Patrick turned the flashlight mounted on the underside of his Desert Eagle on as he entered the building, he shined it down the hall, nothing...he turned around and pointed it the opposite direction...so far so good, he let one hand fall back down to his side as he walked through the hall, holding up the gun and light with his right. He looked behind him at Bianca, "Theres no reason to be worried, the doors wouldn't have been locked if the zombies made it in, unless one of the Evacuees was bitten, we shouldn't see any action in here." He let the light shine on a sign, he read it, "Stairs, left, medical bay, right." He turned to the left and started walking...

Patrick tested the door at the top of the stairs...locked...He shoved the muzzle of his Desert Eagle into the lock then fired a shot off. He kicked the door and it swung open. He looked around, there was a chopper at the other end of the roof, it looked flyable, he started to turn around and signal for the others to step up onto the roof when a pair of teeth sunk down into the shoulder of his BDU...  

N for Notorious
Crew

Inkspills

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm
"Still.. I'd rather not let down my gaurd, if it's all the same to you.." she said, laughing dryly and putting her gas mask on. She lifted her hood over head and fished a small flashlight out of one of her pockets, wedging it in a spot on her gun. She followed along with Patrick, jumping ad making another noise as he fired a shot to get the door open. "You're abotu as subtle as a cow in a crosswalk.." She watched him go up onto the roof, heading up the stairs a big to keep him within her sight. That's when she saw the zombie chomp down onto Patrick's shoulder. "s**t!" She said, running up the step and basically stabbing the barrel of her gun into the zombie's head and firing off shots to make sure it was good and dead. She grabbed its neck, thankful she wore gloves, and tosses the once-moving corpse to the side. "Are you alright, Patrick?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm
Akari Tsuki
Balan thumbed his nose in disdain at Jack's suggestion while staring at the road leading to Central Park, "Jack, I've been sticking through this for three years now. There've been no lack of rescue attempts... at least four each year. If I had been interested in taking my leave I would've done so by now." He then glanced over at Jack out of the Corner of his eyes. "I am far more interested in finding something to help the people than hiding my a** over in the mountains. Unless they're willin' to help me carry over a live specimen to work with, I'm staying here. No two ways about it."

He looked at the map in Jack's hands, "Let's just get to that spot, see how bad the cave-in is... it may be something that can be chipped away at, y'never know."
He nodded and continued on. After a lengthy walk they arrived at the spot marked on the map. "Well here we are." He motioned to the rather plain looking wall before he moved to a specifc brick. He tapped it twice and waited until a small key pad popped out. He quickly but in the access codes and was met with nothing but a grinding noise signifying that something was blocking the door from the inside. "See my dilema."

((Sorry for the absence just been really busy))  

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

Sothe92

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Inkspills
"Still.. I'd rather not let down my gaurd, if it's all the same to you.." she said, laughing dryly and putting her gas mask on. She lifted her hood over head and fished a small flashlight out of one of her pockets, wedging it in a spot on her gun. She followed along with Patrick, jumping ad making another noise as he fired a shot to get the door open. "You're abotu as subtle as a cow in a crosswalk.." She watched him go up onto the roof, heading up the stairs a big to keep him within her sight. That's when she saw the zombie chomp down onto Patrick's shoulder. "s**t!" She said, running up the step and basically stabbing the barrel of her gun into the zombie's head and firing off shots to make sure it was good and dead. She grabbed its neck, thankful she wore gloves, and tosses the once-moving corpse to the side. "Are you alright, Patrick?"
"Umm... I'm just going to go after them. good luck out here," Darryl said as he turned to go after Patrick and Bianca into the building. Then he heard Bianca and rushed to see what was going on. "What hap..." Darryl started to say when he saw the bite in Patrick's shoulder, "Never mind. Ummm... here have take this." Darryl grabs his first aid kit and tossed it to Patrick, "Um... I'm going to make sure the chopper is empty and um... wait in there, I guess," Darryl then goes to the chopper finding it empty and waits inside keeping himself faced away from Bianca and Patrick, since he didn't want to let them see him cry silently to himself as he remembers killing his parents.

((sorry about the absence, my internet ain't working so i'm trying to update at school when i can))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm
Jeremy lowered the weapon and scowled, but followed them, as there was strength in numbers, he torched all the bodies he saw, not trusting them to STAY dead. He followed them up the stairs and see's Patrick being bitten, as soon as the zombie is dead, he raises the nozzle, he says "This man may be infected, it's a bit too dangerous to let him live, I won't kill him...that's your choice, but I advise you to kill him, it's for the best..." and he looks away momentarily, not comfortable with what he just said, he'd hated having to treat fellow human beings this way, but it'd kept him alive, and right now, staying alive was at the top of the list.  

X_Left4Zombies_X

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:02 am
Patrick chuckled lightly as he rose to his feet, he nodded at Bianca, "Thanks for the save.". Patrick slowly turned and looked at Jeremy, "No need to worry kid, I'm in a BDU." He pointed at the spot where the zombie had bitten him, the kevlar mesh was covered with spittle, but not broken. "The military has some gear that civilians don't." He began walking towards the helicopter.

Patrick stepped into the helicopter's cockpit and looked at the wiring, a zombie had bitten it a few times for some reason, he turned and looked at the others, "Two questions, can anyone fly a chopper? and can you guys hold the stairs down, its going to be noisy when i get this thing fixed."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff