Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viran Belnos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm
James heard all of this and rushed off after them, pushing Alice aside, he saw the helicopter taking off and attempted to leap onto the craft, being partially successful, he struggled with it and yells out "HEY! HELP! I WANT TO HELP WITH THE HIGH SCHOOL SITUTATION!!!" and struggles to hold his own and his weapons weight, thanking the ridge that he could grab onto, which was the only reason he was still clinging to the edge.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:26 pm
Owen swore under his breath, "Kid you must have some kind of death wish." Owen undbuckled and jogged over to James, grabbing his wrist and pulling him in just before the doors that James had been about to be caught in shut. After a few minutes the Helicopter was level and the squad could walk around. Owen walked over to a foot locket and pulled it open, he pulled a spare delta squad uniform out of it and tossed it to James. "Here you go. Welcome to Delta."

Noel reloaded ammo into his Dragnov, awatching as the zombie he had hit with his last bullet hit the ground hard. on the ground in front of the school, the first wave of zombies that had been cut down by the mounted MG fire was trampled underfoot by the second wave, even though some had only been wounded and were crawling towards the doors. The doors were holding strong, but they were begining to wear down and the survivors were already re-inforcing the secondary doors...  

N for Notorious
Crew

Viran Belnos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm
James answered back "Hey, I'm not a kid! James Brown, Long Range Tactic's, U.S.A. Army!" and put the uniform over his clothes, keeping his trench coat on, he grabbed one of the rungs that was on the ceiling of the chopper before looking around at the team, nodding them all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:47 pm
"Ah, a Military man eh? well now you're James Brown, long range tactics, Delta Squad, Canadian Armed Forces." Owen chuckled lightly, then looked around at the squad. "This is a red zone we're going into, that means its infested, but its still got survivors in it en masse, from what Baird recieved from the radio transmission, the school we're heading too has over a hundred survivors in it right now, is barricaded inside and out and has MGs mounted on the roof." Owen smiled lightly, "However, as an added bonus, the school has a working workshop and ham radio, which means after we Evac the civilians and drop the Gang holding it down right now off at one of the GTA's squad residences. We're going to take control of the facility and use it as a Base of Operations in the Scarborough Area."
Owen crossed his arms as the pilot's voice cut across the com system, "ETA to Niel McNeil is twenty minutes." Owen loaded a fresh clip into his M14A Carbine and chuckled, "You heard the man, twenty minutes to gear up, say your prayers and then we jump into Hell."

Noel grunted as the door he was bracing shuddered beneath the weight of the zombie horde that had entered the building. Civilians were being evacuated onto the roof to await thier pickup while everyone else braced doors, cut new beams for barricades and shot at zombies from the roof. Noel wiped a bead of sweat from his brow, the infected had overrun the John Candy wing's ground floor in the west end of the school, and the defenders were franticly assembling mass barricades on and around the main doors in from that area, the stairs had been destroyed so the zombies couldn't go up into the second floor from there. however full priority on defense was being given to the workshop and its nearby doors, they had to hold the workshop as long as possible or else their ability to make strong barricades would run out and they would be overun before they could destroy the last two staircases...  

N for Notorious
Crew

Viran Belnos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm
James grabbed a spare assault rifle from the rack and waited silently for the drop, when the twenty minutes was up he looked at Owen, and says "I never dropped from a helicopter before, sir! I was mainly ground deployed!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:04 pm
Owen Nodded slightly at James' comment as he swung one of the prototype miniguns into position on the swivel rails. "Don't worry, We don't deploy from the Apache unless absolutely neccesary, most likely we'll create a perimiter while Dominiques and Marcus make contact with the school, then land the Apache and get out." Owen replied. behind him, Marcus and Dominiques were strapping on Lobos and handguns. Owen turned and gave them the thumbs up and they opened the door they were standing in front of and hopped out on their rappel lines, landing on the roof before disconnecting their cables.

Noel slung his M16 over his back with his Dragnov as the latter ran out of ammo as well, he slid his shotgun off of his left shoulder and loaded fresh shells in. Noel through a cautious look over his shoulder as Marcus and Dominiques landed on the roof, he strode over towards them and shook Dominiques hand. "Noel Glynn, I'm in charge here, I had my second in command call in the Evac.". Dominiques nodded, looking down at the chain mob flooding into the school. "We're not the main Evac, we're here to pick up as many as we can, and ferry them back and forth while you wait for the Main Evac to arrive. Got any non-essential personel ready to go?" Noel nodded, he turned his head and gave the thumbs up to a group of twenty who were holding supply crates. Dominiques nodded and gave the Apache pilot the thumbs up.

Owen leapt out of the Apache as soon as it landed and motioned for the evacuees to get in, he looked over at James. "Alright kid, lets do this."  

N for Notorious
Crew

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Ren woke up to a loud knock on his door. He rubbed is eyes groggily and stumbled to the door. He opened it expecting Akira, but instead it was Brooke.

"Well... that's a sight.. Seeing my groupie in clad underwear, nice Ren, very classy..." she said surprised, blind sided by Ren in underwear.

Ren suddenly was more awake and grabbed the closest thing, thankfully a blanket, and wrapped himself up. "Oh s**t, sorry Brooke. I'm so use to Akira and Jackson. I'm so sorry."

She smiled blankly. "Well, thanks Ren, good to know im valuable hahaha! Anyway, I just came to give you an update on our rations. We are starting to run low, and Tom hasn't returned with an update on a new food storage location, and being in charge of storage, I think we need to head out and scout a new place."

Ren stood silent, but only for a moment. He agreed with Brooke one hundred percent. "Yeah for sure. I saw someone at the warehouse the other day. We can try there. I know we tried before and couldn't get in, but if there are people there, maybe we can get rations and a treaty with them. Heck, mayube even a radio to let other groups know we are still in existence. Ok. Let's get ready, You and I will go, no point in bringing others in the danger zone when we need everyone we can."

Brooke and Ren got ready, suited up and grabbed there arsenal. They then set out the ladder and climbed out to the dead grass below. They looked around to make sure it was clear and started walking, keeping on edge for any left over dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 pm
John raised his voice again for Dahlia's attention, "No sending a delegate there today Dahlia, apparently their activity attracted undead attention. We're not near them, so we're in the clear."

Dahlia was still in the middle of her documents, "Well, that's good for us and bad for them... Maybe we could send the bus out. Luke said something a couple of days ago about putting a turret gun on top of that thing, along with re-inforced walls."

Jacob paused his game and looked up, "Can I go with them? I wanna try the gun!" The kid was practically bouncing in his chair in excitement.

Dahlia placed a hand on her chin in thought, "You can go with Luke and try the Turret gun when... you're 30." She grinned over at him, "Same as when you're allowed to start dating."

Jacob scowls at her then sticks out his tongue, "No fun, Dahlia." and turned his game back on sulkily.

"Maaaybe you can go out with us today though for the clearing..." She said with a thoughful drawl.

"REALLY?" He didn't even pause the game this time when he put the controller down, "You mean I really can this time?"

"Yep, but you gotta keep your head down kid, I like that adorable little noggin' of yours, so you can't get infected, that's my only rule." She taps the desk with her pencil to make sure he understood she was serious.

He knelt on his chair and crossed his heart with his finger, "I promise! I'll be the least infected person ever."

"Good job Jacob" She grinned and mussed up his hair before completing her work.

A buzz came over the intercom followed by Marcus' voice, "I took care of the doorbell Dahlia, but I saw a group approaching from the distance. They were definitely alive, but I think they're heading here."

Putting down her pencil as she stood up, she let out a heavy sigh, "better not be scavengers..." She pressed on the intercom, "Thanks Marcus, I'll take Skye, Marissa, and Kevin to the doors to wait for them. Leon, Marcus, Karey, Luke; I need you four to go do a big favour for me. You're all gonna hop on the bus and help out with the situation down at Niel McNeil High."

A buzz in response, "Okay Dahlia, I got that on the map, we'll head out in 20. are we still clearing today?" Luke's voice crackled out.

"Of course we are, we're not gonna shirk responsibilities. I know you guys can handle it. If it gets too bad head home and make sure they can't track you. Get it done guys, good luck." Dahlia ended her message. "Jacob, you stay here and keep playing." Jacob nodded quietly, always shy about strangers; it was understandable these days though.

Dahlia left the office with Skye following dutifully, and soon met up with Marissa and Kevin at the doors. All she gave was a nod to them, waiting for the group coming to ring the doorbell.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Oblivion Lord 99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Hellraiser rode into Ontairio, chainsaws blazing.
better turn them off so i dont attract attention
As he did he saw saw a zombie running towards him. In one move e upholstered his shotgun and fired.
crap, im low on ammo and am tired
he sent i radio signal out before collapsing from exhaustion on a frequency that humans could hear by ear but zombies couldn't. gotta love secret govt stuuff
Excellent Zombie Killer out on streets, will help defend for food and shelter, has many weapons and skills, come quick not much time left.
and with that he fell  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm
James leaped onto the rooftop and ran to the edge of the roof, expertly shooting zombies in the head with his sniper.  

Viran Belnos

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm
From the distance they heard a noise. It wasn't the undead. It was the sound of confined air escaping. There was no point in hiding, it wasn't a threat at all. Brooke and Ren looked at each other and ran towards the large warehouse, knowing that the doors were opening. They kept running, they never even noticed the small group of the undead down a road.
They heard them though. The undead came out, and began to shuffle towards them, only they were running faster. The two came to the large copmpound and found cameras.

Brooke turned to Ren. "Ren. This place does not look very welcoming. I hope you know what you are getting yourself into. We could die for all we know."

His hands were trembling. Ren was afraid." I know Brooke. Let's just hope they aren't some red neck crew who like to shoot anything." He looked up to the one camera looking down."HELLOOO. We are alive here! We need some help!"

The two stood there.... waiting some more while the undead creeped up on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:04 pm
John's voice crackled over the intercom, "Dahlia, there's some Zombies behind them, let 'em in quick or they'll be scratching at the door all night. It's a small group of Zombies and only two people."

Reminded to clearly of her first experience of the Undead, Dahlia spoke, "I'll open the door, Marissa, you take out the zombies" Marissa nodded deftly.

Dahlia unlocked it and pulled the door open quickly, Marissa stepped out past the two at the door and started firing with her hunting rifle into the small mob. Within a minute the whole group was down. Dahlia stepped out and smiled at the strangers with Skye in tow, "Sorry about that, I don't need them coming back to my door later is all. Step inside before others come to see about the noise." She ushered them in only after Skye didn't growl at either them passing by her.

"You're not infected, good. What can I do for you?" She asks earnestly, looking at the two of them as she folded her arms with everyone inside.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 pm
Owen and Noel lugged boxes of equipment to the center of the roof from the school. Behind them, Carmine was lugging weaponry. As Owen set his box down, he looked at the stockpile, they almost had enough enough ammo to clear out most of the zombies, but when it came to food supplies, they were a bit short. Owen scratched his beard in thought. If they rationed out the food, they could maybe last a month until they started starving. Ammo wise, they had enough explosives and bullets to destroy the stairwell and save the rest...or they could attempt to kill all of the zombies and hope the noise didn't attract more Zombies...  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff