Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Hamlet [A 1/2 WangZi Guild]

Back to Guilds

Infinite Hamlet is Gaia's First 1/2 Prince Guild! XD 

Tags: 1/2 Prince, 1/2 Ouji, 1/2 WangZi, Second Life, Manhua 

Reply ☆ Roleplay ★
Second Life: A Different Story :: CLOSED FOR A BIT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm
"Geez, it felt like eternity just introducing those two people to Second Life," Cellestal said with an exhausted sigh as she sat on a hill. She felt like resting before she officially began playing Second Life, just to enjoy the realism of the game for a bit.
It was only an hour or so when another announcement came on.

System Notice: New Player has just joined. GM Cellestal will now introduce them.

And with that, Cellestal had once again disappeared and reappeared in the same character creation room once again.
Hiding her anger towards the system for interrupting her time, she began her introduction. "Welcome to Second Life!" Ryo's voice resounded thoughtout the seemingly endless room. She stepped foward and the whole room lit up with that blinding white light once more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 am
User Image He almost jumped at the sudden voice, but as he was welcomed he calmed down, one eye squinting to the light that filled the blackness. He sighed as he looked over the girl. He could almost sense her presence. "Hm... Pretty good..." Kuro muttered to himself as he slowly circled around her to study her looks and realism. "Interesting..." He said as he stopped before her again. She didn't have the... NPC vibe. Perhaps a human employee in charge of introducing new characters or something? "I guess we'll make the character now?" he asked and rubbed his itching scar with a bandaged hand. It was hard to get used to having just half the sight he had before and that scar always itched. That sure surprised him. He could feel his itch even in this place. That sure surprised him. So all the mambo jumbo about realism was true? Perhaps he'd actually like his fathers gift for once and spend time in this game... Once they get through the damn character creation. He always found that annoying and time consuming.  

Naeril Kohaku

Lonely Vampire

36,190 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

A confused look began forming on Ryo's face as the boy circled her, but tried to ignore the awkward situation she was in. Ryo bothered not question his odd act just then and continued on with his question. "Y-yes, we can start now!" As she said that, Ryo closed her eyes, leaving her body seemingly lifeless. A brief moment passed until her eyes reopened. "Okay, character scanning is complete! We can now begin the character creation process officially!" Ryo explained, but quickly added, "Ah, before I forget, did you happen to find a slip in your game packet having the words "You Win" on it? We're holding this contest for a few one hundred lucky buyers of Second Life to be able to create they're character in any way they wish." As she asked him the question, the millions of races appeared around them.

[[Sorry, just making a few new post changes. ;D I wanted to see how this way looked, and if it isn't much of a hassle I'll continue with it this way.]]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm
Karins mouth gaped open for a few seconds before she ort of whisper yelled "eeek!This is so cool!". Regaining her composure She cleared her throught "H-Hello!" She Squeaked observing her surroundings slowly not much to see though.  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:08 pm

With Nyaph:
"I see someone must be surprised," the girl chuckled, her voice steady. "Now, if you wish to start, we can begin by character scanning you. The reason behind this is, in Second Life, your character is based off of your looks," she explained, keeping a friendly smile on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:01 pm
Taki immediately felt a wave of electrifying energy swerving around him as he was transported within the game. He sharply took a breath of air on reflex. Another flash of blinding light and then...a town? He blinked. People walking. People chatting. A light melody in the air. Was this seriously a game? '....interesting...' He looked around, trying to get a sense of where he was or what he was supposed to do. 'Hmm...that girl sure didn't tell me where to start...' Taki shrugged and started strolling towards the town's central plaza. "...whatever."  

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:15 pm
karin made no noise except for a high pitched squea her Hands balled into fists at her side,"SCAN AWAY!" She squealed FAR too giddy for her own good.If you saw her you'd be wondering why her head hadn't burst yet.

((GOSH my charas such a geek whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 pm
With Nyaph:

A moment passed as the girl's eyes closed simulating the character screening process beginning. "Okay! We're done! Now we can continue with the character creation process! Ah, before we begin though, did you happen to be one of the lucky winners for Second Life's contest? If you didn't look on our website about the information, the contest is that one hundred lucky purchasers of Second Life will be able to design their character any way they wish, whether it be from eye color to hair color, or even height. The only thing you can't change is your gender," she explained.

[[ Ah, your character aren't geeks, Nyaph~! She just acts so excited~! 4laugh ]]

T R l X X
Crew

Naeril Kohaku

Lonely Vampire

36,190 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image The confused look he saw ensured Kuro that this was indeed a mod and not an NPC. That annoyed him a bit. He would have rather worked with an NPC. He waited patiently for the scan to complete while she looked lifeless. The gray haired youth sighed and took a few moments pondering on what she said. He remembered having noticed a pamphlet under the helmet saying he won but he took it as a joke. Still as he was asked now he nodded faintly. "I did find a peace of paper with those words..." he trailed off and shrugged. "Any way i want you say... Good." His voice was kind of cold but he smirked pleased. if the characters didn't have what he wanted he could add it. That made him smile a rather wicked looking smile. "Go on. I don't wish to spend too much time here..." He added. This was taking longer then he had thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:22 am
Karin pondered this for a moment "Oh yeah I did get that huh!Yes I am!I AM?I AM!!" she questioned herself in the middle of her reply."I guess I like the way I-Oh!" She snapped her fingers "I wanna have blue eyes and be a little taller...Im only 5.2 ft...." Karin looked down at her self and sighed heavily.  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

Ryo sighed a rather annoyed sigh at Kuro's pushy-ness, but kept a calm, steady voice. "Okay, well, as you see around us are the different races you can choose from. We mainly find users picking from Humans, elves, holymen, demons, while there are the odd ones such as Elimentals and Beasts which have sub-catagories if you'd wish for me to go into them I will," she explained.

. . .

"Woah, hold on a second there, Miss!" she said with a chuckle, "We've gotta know what race you want in Second Life before we begin any moderations to your character." As she said that, the mountain of races surrounded the two.

[[btw, if it's too hard to read, Nyaph, I'll change the color. ;D]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 am
User Image He looked over the races slowly. "I want to see myself as a human, elf and demon" Kuro said as those where the races he liked more from the list. Still his mind was racing on the thought of what would suite him best... Demon was too obvious so that really left him a choice between human and elf. Still he wanted to see the option of a demon.

Naeril Kohaku

Lonely Vampire

36,190 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100

Zayroen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:28 pm
He looked at the box he had gotten for his birthday, frowning curiously. He hadnt had a chance to get into it yet but he figured he might as well start now. opening the box he found he had a little slip of paper and read it over curiously. "Hunh..i won...cool" he murmured before he lifted the helmet and placed it on his head, turning it on  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

"Right away!" Ryo said, and three creatures popped up in front of the two in the creatures Kuro wished for.

The tall, slim boy stepped foward and the lights blazed above. "Welcome to Second Life," he said to the boy. His voice sounding somewhat young for his later-teens appearance.

[[Sorry, Zayroen, I forgot your character's name. gonk It slipped right out as I was typing.]]  

T R l X X
Crew

Zayroen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:33 pm
Hediko cocked his head at the man, frowning faintly before he gave a short nod "i have a slip of paper" he said as it seemed to apper in his hand and he held it out, wondering if this was a GM or NPC  
☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff