Molested at a young age!!!!
View Results

Mourning Star Lucifer

Lonely Borg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:16 pm
Ceribri
Mourning Star Lucifer
Ceribri
Edit: (Heh, thanks. Oh, and "allie" is spelled 'ally'.. I won first and then second place in spelling bee in two different years at school... ^^)
Yes, I haven't overlooked that yet. I would have been completely against Snape, but possibly by the UV, have trusted him..then again, there is this huge argument leaning heavily on them, and Harry has only heard of them once. So with the assumption that Dumbledore did not form a UV with Snape, I would say that you are right in that matter. I would want Snape dead, which would make me madder that I had to find all these little Horcruxes hidden. And seeing as to what happened with trying to retrieve the locket, I would say he's gonna have one heck of a fight against him.
I also have to agree with the idea of Dumbledore leaving messages to Harry, placed in certain points by him before he died. Perhaps some of the teachers, such as McGonagall, were given something by Dumbledore to give to Harry after his death, or something of the sort. Even at this point, I would still want to murder Snape, no matter what Dumbledore says or writes.
(On a side note, how old are you and how old do you think I am?)
Sorry, my spelling leaves something to be desired. V_V"
I'm assuming the bold HARRY is meant to be Dumbledore, and therefore be able to agree that the UV could limit Snapes actions, and possibly forcing him to do something "good". Not that Harry cares, and not that I blame him.

This is going to contradict everything I've been trying to established but, this stupid thought crawled into my head and I just need to run it past someone.
Ok, I know this is going to seem a little off but, remember how Snape wast the traitor who told Voldemort about the prophecy? Do you think Dumbledore trusts Snape because Dumbledore was the one who sent Snape to tell Voldemort about the Prophecy?

Ok, and assuming that makes sense(which is a pretty BIG assumption)... Would it be possible that Dumbledore, knowing there was no way anyone could defeat the Dark Lord, took advantage of the prophecy to create a situation that would give the good guys a way to defeat Voldemort? Almost like, the prophecy was an answer to Dumbledores prayers, so he sent his double agent in, tipped the Dark Lord off with just enough info, and then waited for Voldemort to dig his own grave?

....Oh god, I hope that makes sense. (BTW, I'm almost 18 yrs old and yes, I'm freaking old so bleh. You'd be what, 15-16?)
Uh, yes, it does make sense, but not true, I think. With what Dumbledore and Trelawney have told Harry before adds up to what says that neither of them knew Snape was eavesdropping untill he ran away after hearing part of the prophecy. Snape also came to Dumbledore asking for forgiveness and had seen the 'error of his ways' type thing. So I would have to say that since Snape wasn't a double agent yet, that theory wouldn't work. Oh, I am going to my school's spelling bee in a few weeks, and BTW I am only 13. ^^ Shocking, huh?

But that could be a cover up story. I mean, I wouldn't put it past Dumbledore to have a cover up story. Besides, how do you tell a 16 year old boy you concocted the death of his parents which indirectly lead to the incarseration of his god father?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:13 am
I used to like malfoy and snape, I just thought they werre misunderstood.....but now I know there not misunderstood their chickens  

rock_on442

rock_on442

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:28 am
but I don't get it. You know the portraits of the dead headmasters in his office. Theirs one of dumbledore now (since he4's dead) and it talks doesn't it? Why ddon't they talk to him? it's dumbledore isn't it? It's like he's not even dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:46 am
Mourning Star Lucifer
Ceribri
Mourning Star Lucifer
Ceribri
Edit: (Heh, thanks. Oh, and "allie" is spelled 'ally'.. I won first and then second place in spelling bee in two different years at school... ^^)
Yes, I haven't overlooked that yet. I would have been completely against Snape, but possibly by the UV, have trusted him..then again, there is this huge argument leaning heavily on them, and Harry has only heard of them once. So with the assumption that Dumbledore did not form a UV with Snape, I would say that you are right in that matter. I would want Snape dead, which would make me madder that I had to find all these little Horcruxes hidden. And seeing as to what happened with trying to retrieve the locket, I would say he's gonna have one heck of a fight against him.
I also have to agree with the idea of Dumbledore leaving messages to Harry, placed in certain points by him before he died. Perhaps some of the teachers, such as McGonagall, were given something by Dumbledore to give to Harry after his death, or something of the sort. Even at this point, I would still want to murder Snape, no matter what Dumbledore says or writes.
I'm assuming the bold HARRY is meant to be Dumbledore, and therefore be able to agree that the UV could limit Snapes actions, and possibly forcing him to do something "good". Not that Harry cares, and not that I blame him.

This is going to contradict everything I've been trying to established but, this stupid thought crawled into my head and I just need to run it past someone.
Ok, I know this is going to seem a little off but, remember how Snape wast the traitor who told Voldemort about the prophecy? Do you think Dumbledore trusts Snape because Dumbledore was the one who sent Snape to tell Voldemort about the Prophecy?

Ok, and assuming that makes sense(which is a pretty BIG assumption)... Would it be possible that Dumbledore, knowing there was no way anyone could defeat the Dark Lord, took advantage of the prophecy to create a situation that would give the good guys a way to defeat Voldemort? Almost like, the prophecy was an answer to Dumbledores prayers, so he sent his double agent in, tipped the Dark Lord off with just enough info, and then waited for Voldemort to dig his own grave?

....Oh god, I hope that makes sense. (BTW, I'm almost 18 yrs old and yes, I'm freaking old so bleh. You'd be what, 15-16?)
Uh, yes, it does make sense, but not true, I think. With what Dumbledore and Trelawney have told Harry before adds up to what says that neither of them knew Snape was eavesdropping untill he ran away after hearing part of the prophecy. Snape also came to Dumbledore asking for forgiveness and had seen the 'error of his ways' type thing. So I would have to say that since Snape wasn't a double agent yet, that theory wouldn't work. Oh, I am going to my school's spelling bee in a few weeks, and BTW I am only 13. ^^ Shocking, huh?

But that could be a cover up story. I mean, I wouldn't put it past Dumbledore to have a cover up story. Besides, how do you tell a 16 year old boy you concocted the death of his parents which indirectly lead to the incarseration of his god father?
True, that makes loads of sense. If someone told me that, I would kill them on the spot. If we assume my last theory (last post) is true, then I would still want revenge, but maybe not as badly, if Snape actually was telling Dumbledore the truth.  

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Oathkeeper7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:35 pm
I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so confused. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:15 am
rock_on442
but I don't get it. You know the portraits of the dead headmasters in his office. Theirs one of dumbledore now (since he4's dead) and it talks doesn't it? Why ddon't they talk to him? it's dumbledore isn't it? It's like he's not even dead.

Yeh, well, I believe he's not dead at all. Where does it say you have to be dead to be on a portrait? Maybe it's just because he left Hogwarts as a Headmaster. Why Umbridge isn't there, well, she never entered the Headmaster's office, plus no one likes her, not even the other portraits, so it's possible the other portraits didn't want her to be on that same wall.
But even if he's dead, I think there must be a reason why they can't give advice and stuff. Otherwise every person that's dead and on a portrait, isn't really dead at all. But that's just what I think.

Delphix

S_a_n_g_o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:07 pm
SNAPE IS ALMOST AS GUILTY AS VOLDEMORT!!!!!!! HE IS A LYING, DOUBLE-CROSSING, MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS NO EXCUSE FOR KILLING DUMBLEDORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:23 pm
Lukitene
Snape is probably the most brilliant figure in the whole HP series; the only one not defined as good or bad. Well, I think he's good, there's too much taht doesn't add up if he's not cool
i think he is very sad and was staying at hogwarts for some bizzare reason other than voldemort stop flinching!  

charmed_im_sure

parappatherappa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:36 pm
ya he once tripped me and called me a loser domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:02 pm
Eris_M.Riddle
he's not that all bad {someone out of no where} "oh yea why not?" because remember he did sorta protected Ron,Harry, and Hermione when Lupin turn to a Wairwolf but i guess he's really bad for killing Dumbeldore and that is a sin 3nodding
um yes i think that was also repaying james and plus if he didint i mean if dumbledore i mean seriously  

charmed_im_sure

charmed_im_sure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:03 pm
parappatherappa
ya he once tripped me and called me a loser domokun
um voldemort ?*seriously ron get used to it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:06 pm
Delphix
rock_on442

Yeh, well, I believe he's not dead at all. Where does it say you have to be dead to be on a portrait? Maybe it's just because he left Hogwarts as a Headmaster. Why Umbridge isn't there, well, she never entered the Headmaster's office, plus no one likes her, not even the other portraits, so it's possible the other portraits didn't want her to be on that same wall.
But even if he's dead, I think there must be a reason why they can't give advice and stuff. Otherwise every person that's dead and on a portrait, isn't really dead at all. But that's just what I think.
yes thats true and what i thought but maybe its just an imprint of the people in the porttaits and somthing dumbledore WOULD say ???? i dont know i am caught in the middle i think its one of both most definitly anyway i say harry stays with ginny oh i hope htey do they are so cute together  

charmed_im_sure

charmed_im_sure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:09 pm
Ceribri
Mourning Star Lucifer
Ceribri
Mourning Star Lucifer
Ceribri

True, that makes loads of sense. If someone told me that, I would kill them on the spot. If we assume my last theory (last post) is true, then I would still want revenge, but maybe not as badly, if Snape actually was telling Dumbledore the truth.
I think that the reason dumby trusted snape is hidden away somewhere for the event that harry lived but dumby died so its all of his memorys and stuff of all the popeles like why he trusted snape???? and plus i think snape is actually deep down a good guy i am not saying killig dumby was good but i think some emotinal thing happend to him that is going to be reavealed in the 7th book oh well thats what i think surprised breathes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:39 am
I think Snape killed dumbledore on his orders...it was meant to happen!  

tingeling09

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:56 am
Delphix
rock_on442

Captain Jack Sparrow pic rocks.  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces