Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm
nef stirred alittle bit sitting up "pharohkiller?" she looked at him funny  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:51 pm
"whos a pharohkiller or better yet what is " Ankhtifi asked sitting up and leaning against the bed "im confused"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 pm
"so am i! what is goin on?!?" nef sat fully up lookin at him, "i wish you could tell me... i think we should see the priests they might be able to help"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 pm
"maybe we should" he said "help me get up and we will go see them im tired of all these flashbacks" he said strugling to get uup  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm
she helped him up, and out the door, headin for the temple, nef was quite the hole way keepin her eyes and ears open, they entered the temple, a preist was sittin at an alter nef cleared her throat "preists .. im beggin for help... please..." she said quietly "go ahead tell them.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 pm
"i have been having these flashbacks to my past in the last one a priestess had cursed me making me lose my memory" he said looking at the priest "and i was wondering if you could help me reggain it"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 pm
the preist looked at both of them, and nodded his head, pulling a bowl of holy nile water and sat down lighting some incense, recieting some incantations he pointed for both to sit, when they did pictures started apearing in the bowl going threw his hole past
(ill let you say what they are cause you know i dont lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:30 pm
as he looked at the bowl he failed to recognise any of the pictures until the final ones went through he recognised the throne room from his flash backs "none of this helps'' he said sighing  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 pm
nef stared at the pics in disbeilef "are you kidding? you were a ruler? thats what it is sayign! you caused the attacks! you were trying to take over egypt" she looked shocked and disbielife, the preist grabed some oils and walked over to him, dipping his fingure in the oil he spred it over his forhead and gave him a cup "drink" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 pm
sitting back he looked at nef "i didnt know what i had done i promise, but now that i will get my memories back if i do anything please run" he said taking the cup and downing it in one gulp standing straight up he suddenly looked around and grinned holding his sword out he looked around "where am i and who are you two and where is Horcus?" he asked  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 pm
nef stood up lookin at him "ankhtifi, what is wrong?" she backed away "you dont remember me? neferitiri ...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm
looking at the princess Ankhtifi suddenly grinned "ah the princess. ive been wanting to meet you your highness and where is your father?" he asked licking the sword blade before a sudden seisure hit him "my lady run tell your father to leave i cant control myself my past is too..." suddenly shaking his head Ankhtifi grinned "sorry about the interuption" he said grabbing nef by the shirt and lifting her up he smiled "now my lady where is Horcus and where would i be right now?"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm
nefs eyes got wide, "horcrus you killed today, protecting me and as far as my father you will not know he has gone into hiding from your people, and i will not!" she kicked him square in the nuts, when he droped her she pulled her dagger from her dress and stared at him "now you will tell me what is up"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm
"my people oh no" he said getting up "and as for killing your father thats the least of my problems im not even going to remember i promised to protect both of you" he said sheathing his sword and bowing "Ankhtifi at your servise" he said bowing "and besides i couldnt kill the one i love" looking around he opened the door and looked out "besides im going to kill Horcus hes still alive i only knocked him out"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 pm
she stood up fully keeping her dagger at hand, keeping an eye "explain, now, how can you love someone if you have been trying to kill them or their family"  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games