Reply RP at Hogwarts
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salomelove

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:24 am
Noise deep in a letter from her mother, Lilly almost runs into Dawn as she enters the courtyard. "Sorry, about that." She says smiling nervously over at the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:24 am
hi be careful in the court yard some of the boys have been droping water on peoples heads  

dawnee
Crew

Salomelove

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:01 am
"Oh, thanks for the heads up." Lilly said then pulled out her wand and conjured up large umbrella. "I don't know any shield spells yet, but this should work." She said smilling at the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:09 pm
after lunch dawn cames back out to the court yard to go over her class work on hippogriffs she looks around to make sure bosiy wasn't dropping anything. she walks over to the wall to sit down to read  

dawnee
Crew

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:51 am
wow the court yard is empty i wonder were everyone went  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:58 am
dawnee points her wand at her window *Accio pillows * a nice pile of pillows fly out of the window and follows the wand as it points to a quite corner . * then a nice place to sit and read*  

dawnee
Crew

Ginnny_Weasly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:26 am
lana walks out and sees a whole pile of pillows flying she starts to get nervose that she'll look stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:16 pm
hi come on over these made a nice spot of reading  

dawnee
Crew

Ginnny_Weasly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:54 am
dawnee
hi come on over these made a nice spot of reading

ok  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:12 pm
later when you tired of reading an need a break we can pratice that spell so you can get books down from the shelves razz  

dawnee
Crew

Potas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:49 pm
Jennè walks over to the biggest tree in the courtyard. She takes out her wand and counjur her pillow up. "I think I'll take a nap. Ek sal 'n uiltjie knip. Daar's tog niks anders om nou te doen nie.
She falls asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:51 pm
After a while Jennè wakes up. "I should get going now, it will be dinner in a while." She takes her pillow and start walking to the Griffindor common room.  

Potas

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:15 pm
Crystal walked into the courtyard, looking around. "That's strange," she muttered to herself. "Nobodys here, not even Boisy." she conjured up a couple of pillows, and lay down, Instantly falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:13 pm
*was sitting under tree doing homework until crystal was seen laying on the ground* eek

*pokes crystal with wand*
"oh my god! are you dead?"  

rikaLeshay

Stonefist15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:22 am
*Maria walks into the court yard and sits down by the fountain* Wheres Fred and George when u need them? *She thinks where could they be*  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff