Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Name: Karasu Schiffer
Physical Age: 19
True age: Unknown
Description: Looks exactly like his father without the hollow bone though
Hollow bone: Exactly like harribel's

Hollow Zanpakuto name: Kumori (Shadow)
Shikai Release phrase: Touketsu Kaikon (Frozen Regret)
Shikai Appearance: The zanpakuto blade and hilt both lengthen and becomes a nodachi.
Shikai Abilities: None
Bankai Name: Kaosu Kumori (Chaotic Shadow)
Bankai Release phrase: Hyouketsu Shouten (Freezing Death)
Bankai Appearance: Unknown.
zanpakuto abilities:

His slashes create an immense amount of spiritual power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice. The ice trail flies towards opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches. Kumori can create multiple ice trails to attack an opponent from various angles. Amarok can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them

Aisu Shikon (Ice fang): When Amarok stabs his opponents, a huge burst of ice erupts from the point of contact between Kumori and the opponents, encasing and freezing them. Amarok can then proceed to shatter the ice and his opponent with it.

Kumori: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Re-posting.  

Kisuki Argyte

gray reaper

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:58 pm
name leo sin.
age 150 looks 18
sex male
shinigami
height 5 foot 7
weight 150
family none his family abandoned him as a child
zanpakuto name jihi (no mercy)
appearance leo looks like grim jaw except he has silver hair and arctic blue eyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:30 pm
Name: Houjin Volcan
Sex: male
Title: soul reaper
zanpakto name: Flare
Description: Tall with Blonde hair Loves the soul society is in the 13 squad
zanpakto type-Fire

burning_eyes  

Vicariously Living

1,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

XRadAdamX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:33 pm
Name: Kisharo Omaru
Sex: Male
Title:Soul Reaper
Zanpakto Name: Zanataro
Descritpion: tall with Black Hair loves his fellow soul reapers
Zanpakto Type: Wind and Ice  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:12 pm
Name: Onitaka
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 135 lbs
History: Unknown
Family: Unknown
Zanpakuto Name: Kansin Eire
Character and Zanpakuto Appearance:
User Image  

Kisuki Argyte

Bankaifreak

Distinct Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:48 am
Name: Kenji Fratello
sex:male
Zanpakuto name: Addon shishi
Character and zanpakuto:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 pm
[-]Shinigami Profile[-]
Information

Name: --- Hina Hitsumori
Appearance Age: --- 17
Actual Age: --- 150
Sexuality: --- Straight
Personality: --- On the surface Hina seems to be a cynical, cold person who is easily annoyed and quite serious. She is distant and can seem quite conceited at times though she isn’t superior or overconfident. However much of her outward persona can perhaps be considered an intentional façade perfectly designed to cause those unfamiliar with her to underestimate her remarkable intelligence.
Once you get past the initial façade Hina is quite friendly and caring. She is fiercely loyal and will fight to the end to protect those she cares about. Hina is actually quite quiet and shy, though this is mistaken as being distant and un-approachable.
Hina dislikes summer and warm weather in general, because if her ice Zanpakuto and frosty Reiatsu, and they can make her quite irritable.
Bio: --- Hina and her older sister Yuki were brought to the 65th District of Rukongai after they were killed in the world of the living. After about a decade in the Soul Society Yuki was accepted into the academy, leaving Hina work, with some other children who they were living with at the time, to survive. Whenever Yuki came home from the academy she would teach Hina, as she was the only one with adequate spiritual energy, the basics of what she was learning at the academy.
Hina was accepted into the academy when Yuki graduated. She was so proud of her sister and worked hard in all her classes so that she could be as good a shinigami as Yuki.
When Hina was in her second year at the academy, Yuki was killed in action. Hina was distraught and depressed, angry with her sister for leaving her and missing her terribly. She was on the brink of suicide but was talked out of it by a friend, who told her that it wouldn’t be what Yuki wanted. Hina graduated with honours and she still visits Yuki’s grave once a month, only shedding tears on the anniversary of Yuki’s death. (November 9th)
Division: --- 7

Appearance

Height: --- 136 cm
Weight: --- 30 kg
Hair Color: --- deep green
Eye Color: --- golden-orange (this varies from Gold to yellow-brown in certain light)
Appearance: Hina is quite short with long, straight, deep green hair that travels to mid thigh, is usually left down and tends to draw attention in the world of the living and, with large, golden-orange eyes, she has the appearance of a child.
User Image
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/ninja_Angel42/Hina.jpg
Usual Clothing: ---Hina wears a red, cherry blossom patterned halter neck under a black, custom made, form hugging jacket (which travels to mid knee and is usually left open) with a hood and a cape-like end, a silver buckle sits on the collar (for when the jacket needs to be done up) and one circumvents the end of each sleeve. A grey scarf covers her neck and mouth when she is fighting, when she isn’t she uses it as a decorative second belt over her thigh length, black and grey plaid skirt. Black mini shorts are hidden under the skirt so that she can fight without worrying about being modest. A small sapphire pendant sits on a silver chain around her neck.
Black socks make their way to low thigh and are covered by black boots which travel to her knees, adorned with red tops and laces. Hina usually wears skin tight, fingerless black gloves.

Zanpakutō Position: ---Hina’s Zanpakuto is usually strapped to her right side, hidden by her jacket.

Zanpakutō

Sealed Form Appearance: --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.shopkadsales.com/images/_products/tmkglobal/00-7X50.jpg
Name: --- Hyoumu
Element: ---Ice/water
Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance: ---User Image
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/kumori_takai/anime fighter/AnimeWarriorGirl2.jpg

• Shikai: --- [Appearance] Two deep blue, see-through scythes are connected by a ice blue, freezing cold chain. The blades shimmer slightly when they are moved and are always surrounded by a mist of ice crystals, which can be directed by hand; if they aren’t holding the scythes (most powerful), by moving the scythes themselves (second most powerful) or by mind (average power).
    ((the scythes are shorter, smaller and connected by a chain.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    http://api.ning.com/files/1zCTvV*3i2C1ExcYPTdLr3Ikf*WILQoHN4wFXKKE6z7QrflTrv71q1*rWGTLg2OUMvR9a5vcB9a79ou2UjcokA1VFbvZA4Am/scythe1.jpeg
    • Release Command: --- Envelop, Hyoumu
      • Shikai Abilities:
        • Ability --- - Aishī no haka - (Icy tomb) Icy mist swarms around the enemy, creating a ball of ice crystals around the foe which stab him/her/it before freezing solid and shattering, taking the enemy with it.
        • Ability --- - Tama aisupurinsesu no - (Sphere Of The Ice Princess) Forms a thick, spherical shield around Hina. Is good for any number of attacks but can only stay in effect for a maximum of five minutes.
        • Ability --- - Fōrun bushi-dō - (Way Of The Fallen Warrior) forms a spiritual barrier around the wounded, knitting together bone, muscle and skin. can replace most lost blood but at the cost of Reishi from both Hina and the injured. Depending on the wounds the time varies.

Obtained?: --- yes

• Bankai: --- User Image
            http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/ninja_Angel42/HinasBankai.jpg
            • Bankai Abilities:
              • Ability --- - Unmei no chēn o tachikiru - (Breaking The Chain Of Fate) The hilt breaks in two, revealing a chain. This ability allows for long range attacks as well as a type of shield when spun at high speeds.
              • Ability --- - Funsai to uzumaki - (Shatter And Swirl) This makes one of the blades scatter into the Icy Fog form mentioned in shikai but it's much more powerful and a lot faster, spinning around the enemy like a tornado.
              • Ability --- - Bureiku to piasu – (Break And Pierce) The blade is stabbed into the ground, causing massive pillars of ice to erupt from the now frozen ground.
              • Ability --- - Tensō Jūrin - (Subjugation Of The Heavens) - One of Hyoumu's basic powers, as well as its strongest. It allows her to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or more specifically, control the water in the surrounding atmosphere.

Obtained?: --- yes

Skills, Techniques, and Kidō

• Skill ---
                • Skill --- Remarkable Intellect: Hina is an intelligent, open minded girl who has shown herself to be quite resourceful, able to compensate against stronger opponents with combination attacks. Hina is also very knowledgeable, as shown from her high marks in the academy and her knowledge of the Soul Society's history.
                • Skill --- High Spiritual Power: Hina's spiritual energy is personified by the element of ice and, when Hina is focused or under stress, her great spiritual energy is manifested as a icy mist flowing from her body She has at times shown a measure of control of her spiritual energy affecting the surrounding area with cold and even freezing the things she touches.
                • Skill --- Kidō Expert: Hina's greatest strength is her knowledge of the Kidō. She has shown she is able to use several high-level Kidō in rapid succession without incantation and still have considerable control and power. She has also shown great skill for using various spells in unique combinations, even using multiple spells simultaneously. Hina also has some skill with healing Kidō.
                • Skill --- Skilled Tactician: Knowing her own limitations in direct battle, Hina has shown herself able to compensate for it through crafty combination attacks.

Hollow Mask

Mask Appearance – A plain whit mask with a long line, about a centimetre and a half thick, over her eyes. Three light blue stars sit below her left eye, getting bigger as it gets closer to the edge of the mask.

Mask Duration – Hina can control her mask for a day and a half with short breaks.

Hollow Name – Kari Hitsumori

Hollow Appearance – Kari has pale, creamy skin, large gold/brown eyes and sliver hair that reaches almost to her knees. She is skinny and isn’t very tall. She is Hina’s mischievous side and is often quite loud. Her smile is more of a smirk, showing elongated canines (think vampire teeth).

Hollow Abilities –
                  Cero Colour- Deep blue with silver swirls. It matches Hina’s Reiatsu

Cero - (sero, Japanese for "Hollow Flash") is a form of attack used by Menos, Arrancar and Vizard. Basically an energy blast, it consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of their bodies.

Cero Double - (sero doburu, Japanese for "Heavy Performance Hollow Flash") is a variation performed by swallowing the opponent's Cero and returning it back to the user along with her own Cero.
                  [Can only be preformed in Hollow Form]

Gran Rey Cero - (guran rei sero, Japanese for "Royal Hollow Flash") is a Cero that only Espada were allowed to use. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. Because Kari is at Espada level in power Hina can perform this, though only when Kari is materialized or using the mask in Bankai.

Garganta - (Garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancars and Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. It is primarily used by Hollow and Arrancar, but some other characters have used it through different means.

High-Speed Regeneration - (Chousoku Saisei; lit. "Ultra-Fast Regeneration") is a supplementary ability possessed by many Hollows, as well as some Shinigami that have undergone Hollowfication. It allows them to recover from any damage that they sustain by causing them to heal at an increased rate, closing the wounds on their body and causing any limbs that they have lost to grow back.

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

19,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100

NanaLunaYeYin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 pm
Name: Mikazuki Oshiro

Nickname: Mika

Appearance:I have long black hair with bangs, and brown eyes with long eye lashes. I have pink lips, that always smiles. Is 5'4.

Personality: I'm a strong, gentle, kind girl mostly shy. Also respectful. I make friends easily with a smile and kind words.

Race: Soul Reaper

Loyalties: the Soul Society, my family, and my captain.

Zanpakuto type: ice, water, snow and fire, heat, flames
Zanpakuto name: Shizu Yuki(silent snow) and Akai Kaji(red fire)
Zanpakuto Shikai cry: Dance over the Sky Shizu Yuki and Burn the Ground Akai Kaji
Zanpakuto Bankai cry: Dance Over the Sky Shizu Yuki Hime and Burn the Ground Akai Kaji Ouji

Zanpakuto Information: I have mastered shikai, and bankai . Shizu Yuki controls ice, snow, and water, she could use the hard ice as a shield , and much more. Akai Kaji controls fire, heat, and flames, and burns everything it touches.

Abilities: I have mastered shikai form of my zanpakuto and bankai. I have mastered Kido, also flash step ( shunpo)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm
hello there, my lovely friend.  

Real Head-Captain-Kaida
Crew

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NanaLunaYeYin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 pm
Hi  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm
Name: Yukitaru Atari

Race: Arrancar

Appearance:

User Image

User Image

Personality: Calm almost all the time, unless he is with his brother, Dagon Atari.

Specialties: Sword combat, hand to hand combat, Sonido, and Cero

History: Yukitaru arrived in Hueco Mundo as a lowly hollow until he proved that he was more intelligent than the others. He started devouring the other hollows until he evolved into a vasto-lorde. He is now a freelancer who is as strong as an espada.

Zanpaktou:User Image

Ressurection:User Image  

Yukitaru Eventus
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Real Head-Captain-Kaida
Crew

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 pm
dude, Hei!
(i love darker than black)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:35 pm
(Darker than Black is the SHIZ!)  

Yukitaru Eventus
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kaien Shiba 75

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm
Name: Kaien Reyes

Appearence: Just like Kaien Shiba, but a little shorter.

Race: Soul Reaper

Loyalties: the Soul Society, my family, and my captain

Personality: Weird and funny sometimes mean, but also nice if you're nice to me.

Zanpakuto type: Ice and snow
Zanpakuto Name: Shiro Fuyuki
Zanpakuto Cry: Freeze the heavens, Shiro Fuyuki
Zanpakuto Information: Controlls ice and snow, and more

History: Lived alone, then I met Mikazuki Oshiro, and we bacame friends.

Abilities: I have mastered shikai form of my zanpakuto and i will learn bankai. I have mastered Kido, also flash step ( shunpo)  
New Soul Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff