Submit

Amaya Illina Nobara
Captain

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 pm
This topic is for your characters info, even if you have more than one Character please place their information here as well. Thnak you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm
Name: Amaya
Sex: Female
Title: True Head of the Soul Society
zanpakutō name: Usagi
Family: none that is known
Speacil Guard:
Umeko -zanpakutō Yoko
Description: Tall, lean, and beautiful though she hates to be told so except by the guy she has a crush on. Her hair is long and pure white which was influenced by her spiritual pressure. She is a strong leader but she often likes to spend time alone training. Her personallity is strong and she would go to any lenghts to rescue a friend.
General info: She has a major crush on Jūshirō Ukitake though she hides it well. She was his lieutenant when he first became a captain then when she released her full potential she was taken under the care of the head of the soul society but her level of power was greater than his.

Name: Umeko
Title: Speacil gaurd
zanpakuto name: Yoko
Description: Medium lenght black hair kept in a tight braid behind her. medium hieght but don't let her height fool you. She has a big personality.

Name: Jushiro Ukitake
((We all know who Jushiro is so i won't go into detail.))  

Amaya Illina Nobara
Captain

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Unknown-wollf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 pm
So this where you sign up at?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 pm
This is for the character info.  

Amaya Illina Nobara
Captain

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shin Udea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 pm
Name: Shin Udea
Sex: male
Title: Ex-soul reaper
zanpakto name: Fudo
Family: Taro - older brother
Description: Tall with black hair Hates the soul society confinment.
General info:Left the soul society because he found it to be too confineing and wanted more freedom. Works directly under the head of the soul society. Lives in the Human world.

Name: Taro Udea
Sex: Male
Title: Soul Reaper
Zanpakto name: Kano
Family: Shin - younger brother
Description: Short with red hair
General info:Loves the soul societies order. Is in Sqaud 12.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Name:Midnight Thirteen
Height: 5ft 3in
Family: unaccounted for
Origins: Unaccounted for
Physical Description:
Normal-Lean and pale. Long silky red hair that is pulled into pig tails that flow down her back. Dresses in long flowing dress, bone-claw choker (the claws reach upward past the chin) abnormally pale with brown eyes.
Demon form- her irises turn a fogy black. lines from a long forgotten tribe appear on her arms legs and face, though only her arms and face are visible. ragged wings sprout from her back with feathers either as dark as pitch or red as blood. the bone-claw choker caves outward growing four times their size two covering her shoulders five covering her chest and three covering her back (basically armor if for those who might not have figured so) her hair flows out to it's complete length, reaching about 7ft growing down her spine the two pigtails begin to look more like tails.
Personality Description: never the one to say much. Often speaking with questions instead of answers making her impossible to argue with. She tends to be very unbiased and rarely acts with anger. If she finds no point in something (combat, certain conversations, events etc.)
she will usually not engage the opposing//confrontation.
Weapon:Miekka Kuoleman (it's Finnish for those who might ask) ~ "Sword of the Dead"

There are three phases.
1. Sword- a one sided blade nearly 5ft 6in long. The blade curved inward toward the blunt, straight spine. The tip is rounded with a hole in it (back when the sword was supposedly made, smiths would leave a hole in the end of the blade for convenient "house keeping" so that the swords, war axes, and other weapons and some times plainly useful items like meat cleavers could be hung on the wall)
2. Double-Swords (elemental)-
Fire- the blade is red hot with a thin stream of flames coiling around it
ice- a twin of the blade with a clear, glass like ice instead of burning and flames
3. Scythe- this form will usually never be seen unless Midnight is in abstinent danger (her life is threatened.) She also will take on her demon form. the handle is crooked with worn leather wound tightly to the hand hold. this scythe is uncommon to most, it has a larger rounded blade then opposite of it is a smaller and rounded blade.

This picture isn't completely accurate (such as the wings and the only time she might have blood splattered on her would be if she if in demon form) but it's so close that i feel it might help if it's shown.

User Image

I know how photobucket pics sometimes stop working so please do PM me if that is to happen.  

Miekka Kuoleman

Witty Hunter

Sh33my_S

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:30 pm
Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya

sex: male

title:10th Division captain

zanpakutō: Hyōrinmaru

Family:Grandmother and Momo Hinamori

Description:very young by Soul Society standards. Born in Rukongai,became the youngest ever to reach captain rank.Thus,is called a "boy genius" or a "child prodigy" by many.generally mature and serious.sometimes short-tempered and irritable.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 pm
Name:
Alvaak KasuzuKi (iBanq x3)
Weight:
61kg (134lbs.)
Height:
175 cm (5'9")
Sex:
Male
Race:
Human, Vizard
Birthday:
July 15
Appearance:
User Image

Under constrution  

EplC NiNjA

Captain Sesshomaru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 pm
My character Hamuitchi,changed to FlameingHollow,and Currently going to change my name to something else more ME
name:Sesshomaru
Race:Vizard/Human
Zanpakuto(if soul reaper) My sword Tamigaku (Rise From The Fires Of Hell)
Abilities: Bankai,Vizord Mask, NOT A DOUCHE ! =3, and overall cool person
Pic(optional)
Me In Soul Society
Me In the Human world
My Hair Changed for some reason..

History: Born in April 9,1891 My real name was Alexander..but since the day I've been born I always thought there was another part of this world , another part of me......Lately I was thinking about running away from the world, but instead the world came running to me. My sister friend stayed over , but she loved me ever since the day I saved her dog from a giant crap ... =/= well I've never really found her attractive here is why well there my dilemma... http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss290/Wildberry_/Decorated images/ugly-woman-12424.jpg
As soon as I died I met someone am not sure who it really was but the put me into Soul Society ...but ever since I met him I felt strange thing inside of me (later I found it was a Hollow eh you know what happens). I met my first Captain. She was really beautiful http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae64/MattBourne01/252.pngWell.... she really taught me how to become my self and not to hate the person that killed me. But that hate for her strives me to go to the Human World, I really did kill her... Day later I woke up and I had killed my Captain ,because my inner hollow couldn't be controlled. The Head Captain banished me to Hueco Mundo Where I learned to control my inner hollow in matter of few 98 years. After, I joined the Soul Society And now I am the Captain as Squad 8, trying to get the respect of my fellow peers, and everyone else  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:55 pm
This is my swordUser Image

Zanpakto sword.User Image

This is my bankai The picture under it is my character.

(My Color Is Red) Hell houndUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Captain Sesshomaru

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:40 pm
Name:Tamaka shindo
Height:4`9
actual age:167
Title:soul reaper
Zanpakuto: mizuki
Family.Tamishi Shindo twin sister
Description. rather short with long brown hair with a single silver streak and blue eyes
personality: short tempered but can be sweet,over protective of Tamishi
bio: he died of a tragic accident...one that he usually never will bring up, growing up he raised his twin sister Tamishi..even before their parents abandon them

Name:Tamishi Shindo
Height:4'9
actual age:167
Title:soul reaper
Zampakuto:hizuki
Family:Tamaka Shindo twin brother
Description: short brown hair and blue eyes
personality:fun loving and sweet,doesn't understand why her brother is so protective
bio:she died of depression two years after her twin brother passed away,she never really could under stand why her brother was so cold..even when they were alive...even after the accident.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 am
Name: Rangiku Matsumoto
Title: Lieutenant of the 10th division
Zanpakutō :Haineko
Description: tall, ginger haired and blue eyed lady with big boobs.
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
weight:57kg  

Y A N C H I I

Selective Participant

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 am
Name: Gin Ichimaru
Sword: Shinzo
Squad: 3rd squad caption
Bankai?: Achieved.
Bankai Form: Two large lances engulfed in black flame.
Mastery: Flashstep, Speed with Large weapons, Getting into your head. Kido.
Dislikes: annoying pests, beggers, weaklings.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Name: Kaida Masahiro
Zanpakuto: Kajikisaki (Fire Queen)
character pic- User Image
Bankai abilities- Grants me two large fiery wings, which i can use to both attack and shield me with. i also have a wide array of fire abilities.
History- Died around the year 1876, at the age of 8, lost his mother two years after his little sister was born. Shortly after his mother died, his father abandoned him and his sister and left back to his homeland. Kaida tried taking care of his little sister, but one freezing winter day he was kidnapped by an unknown man, and after managing to get free and escape, Kaida slipped and fell down a small hill and ran into a tree. Due to him hitting his head he was knocked out, and ended up freezing to death. a few days after his death he became a hollow and for over 10 years killed many people, until one shinigami managed to kill him and help him pass over. He joinned the shinigami academy at the age of 12. he joinned squad 10 after he graduated from the academy.  

Kazuki Hanari

Distinct Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
New Soul Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers