Fairy Dr

User Image

Hi! And welcome to the guild~ I'm sorry for the late reply - my life is somewhat weird these days - but I do hope that you'll like it here. As Felixie said, that specific thread (my request thread) is where a lot of us hang out for now, but as soon as this place starts to grow a little, I do plan on making a different hangout thread - in the RP recruiting forum. Anyways~ I'm Kj, the guild owner and the minds at charge around here, though my friends just call me Anett (it's my real name). And you're not really that old, I can tell you, cause I'm 6 years older than you~ wink

But yeah, welcome to the guild! Please make yourself at home, and please don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions. I'll do my best to answer them!

The footprints of an Artist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.