Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am
I walked in the room fast
"Amber...I am going to kill you" Kaname said with his eye twitching
"Hey,you shouldn't of said that to me"
"That doesn't mean you can do that to me"Kaname said
"you really want to go anny (ancestor)...Fine I will burn you to a crisps"
''' RINGGGGG'''
"dammit that's the bell" He said backing slowly away to sit across the room
During class I kept on burning paper balls and throwing them at him,but one accidentally hit Alice in the face
"Oops" I said
I kept on throwing them at Him but a few more hit Alice...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 pm
Rima turned her head toward the window as the paper balls would pass in front of her hitting Alice and Kaname, "So pointless.." she thought, letting out a sigh. "Its no fun without Ichijou or Shiki." she murmured to herself as her eyes closed.  

Electric Rima

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 pm
"Hey Rima,where is Shiki,I miss my cousin"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:36 pm
Mayumi ran through the door and sat at her desk. "Dang it, the bell already rang" she said to herself. When she sat down she noticed some burning paper balls being thrown in the air. I wonder what Kaname did this time.." she thought to herself.  

I Like Freebies

Electric Rima

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 pm
Rima shifted her eyes over at Amber, she had a dull look on her face. She didn't feel like replying to such a stupid question, if Rima had known where her best friends were she wouldn't be this sad over it. A soon after another student ran through the door and Rima looked over to see who it was.

[[×-ooc; The Ichijou family isn't related to the Kurans. :l I suggest you re-watch Vampire Knight if your gonna fail at it. Not to be mean, I just take Vampire Knight seriously. :l]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 am
Haydn enters the class and looks around for some free desks. He goes somewhere in the back of the class where he starts playing on his PSP ignoring everyone else in the class.  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 am
Nick enters the classroom and stops for a second to observe the other students in room and then walks to his desk and sits down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 am
00c: sorry but if I remember correctly Shiki and Rima visit the Kuran mansion and Shiki delivers a message from Ichijou and after he is about to leave he says "Bye,Cousin" or something like that
and I dont know where ichijou came in at

I sit there in my seat actually trying to pay attention,but which is a EPIC Fail.So I started slowly cutting of the desk chair which hadyn was sitting in.  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:26 am
Haydn looks at the girl messing with his desk's chair. He pauses his game and pokes her forehead. "I am sorry can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 pm
"gahhh" I yelled and fell out of my chair
"What do you think youre doing to my sister" Kaname said next to me (he was at the other side of the room at first)
"K-Kaname onii-sama" I yelled but he shushed me
"Why did you poke her" He said narrowing his eyes on Hadyn  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aya Kiryuu

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image User Image
» y υ к ι - c я σ ჷ ჷ !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageYuuki walked around patrolling her area noticing students near the Building she ran and jumped off the Roof where she grabbed a branch before letting go she landed on her hand and said "you two class number and name .. and what are you doing here?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm
I got up and looked out the window
"Kaname do you smell blood"
"Hmm,it seems so but....lets go out Amber"He grabbed my hand and started running towards where they smelt blood
"Yuuki" Me and Kaname said in unison
"Why are you bleeding" Kaname asked  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 pm
Haydn was looking weird at Amber and Kaname trying to figure them out. He finaly decided to ignore them and returned to his PSP video game.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 pm
For no apparent reason Mayumi left her desk and sat in a desk in the back next to Hadyn and watched him play his PSP.  

I Like Freebies

Aya Kiryuu

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image User Image
» y υ к ι - c я σ ჷ ჷ !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageAs the girls said "Aww great its the prefect, We just came for pictures" Yuuki pointed and said "that is not prohibited and it's past cerfew" thats when she did in a quick movement taking out artemis and pointing him towards Amber out of pure instinct. She noted what kaname asked and turned back around and said "shoot blood is very bad around here which one is bleeding?" she was about to walk over to check them and take them away before any others came along.

User Image

[[OCC: umm amber your really out of character with Kaname I suggest to watch the anime again]]  
→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff