Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
Exman Rising! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:21 pm
"You're right, I do. And then again, wasn't it you who called me kid?" He gave a lion laugh, like a hearty snarl, just enough to scare though. He watched the shuriken, stepped sideways, and watched it clatter to the ground beside him. He laughed again.

"Oh, come on, do try again. I fear that you might fall short of my standards."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:26 pm
"Well, new kid is just saying I've been working the super power business longer then you and it shows. You made a terrible mistake!" The shuriken bounced off the ground ((it's like a boomerang wink )) and seperated into a thousand tiny shurikens that aimed at Aslan. They all hit their target and sprung back to actual size in Ex's hand. "Come on, wasn't that just cool?"  

rue867
Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:32 pm
((I thought it was a sword ^^' ))

"Damn. And here I thought I was acctually more experienced then the great you!" he commented sarcastically, but was cut short with the shurikens. He tried to dodge them with such short notice, but he couldn't. He snapped at them, and caught one, crunching it in his jaws, and spitting it out, useless on the ground. He had been hit all over his body. Then he panted from the pain. A few had hit his ribs, and they stung horribly.

"Yeah, it was nice. You got me on that one. But lets see you try that again.."

((Damn, I've got to go to bed now. I need my rest for my upcoming hockey game. Go ahead and post, we'll take it slow then. See ya.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:35 pm
((np and good luck on that. Alright later!))

Exman smiled. "Oh what the shuriken again? Aren't you a little tired of that trick? Although maybe you didn't get it the first time. Here's a replay. "The tiny shurikens took off again to go and finish off the one called Aslan, but Ex just smirked and stood ready."  

rue867
Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:44 pm
Aslan summonded up all the rest of his fire power to let out a huge flame from his mouth to repel the shurikens. Most were knocked back, but a few made it through to sting his eyes. He growled quietly.

"I didn't mean the shuriken, just to attack me. I learn fast, so you'll want to try something new." Aslan paced back and forth, prowling and watching his prey.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:57 pm
A beam blasted forth towards Aslan as he spoke. "Heh, way to not give me credit Aslan. I didn't think you'd take the same attack twice so I followed it up with a nice little blast. Hope you enjoyed!"  

rue867
Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:23 pm
Aslan, occupied with the shuriken, did not see the blast soon enough. He was blasted backwards a good ways. He fell back to the ground hard on his back and let out a great deep breath. He did not get up, but managed to roll over. One golden red eye closed. The other kept a firm grasp on Exman, though he kept it quite still. He felt like a true hunter, always keeping his eye on his prey. (I've got to go slow. I have lots of homework, and I've got to leave in an hour.... But it shoudl be over by then....)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:32 pm
The shuriken flew back together like a jig saw puzzle on crack. Ex shrunk it and put it on his back again. He walked towards Aslan. "Come on, kitty cat. Time to admit defeat, or I'll finish this one quick!" His hands charged up. "Your choice, Aslan."
(Got it, hey how'd that hockey game go?)  

rue867
Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:41 pm
Aslan stayed on the ground, not even moving a whisker. A slight wind blew and he allowed his fur to twitch naturally. He stayed silent too, a great feat after being called kitty cat. His one eye stayed completely still but he watched Exman quite easily. He was still just off the center of his eye. He was focusing greatly on his own small movements... his breathing, his pulse, his tail... but he knew exactly what Ex was going to do.

(Haven't played it yet. I've got specific instructions all this week to go to bed early, and go on a diet... well not a lose weight diet, but a protein/ good carb diet, staying away from sugar. Coach wants me in top shape for tomorrow and Saturday. We'll play two games against Delta Junction (near Anchorage, AK) and then a game against the district faculty who play hockey on SUnday, but I probably won't play. I will probably play both games against Delta though. I'm the starting goalie. And I'm really excited.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:48 pm
Ex got the message from the wounded lion. He pushed his hands together and blasted full power. The beam shot right at Aslan, but seperated and went around him last minute. Exman smirked and turned. "Nah, I wont hit a guy while he's down. Besides you're not evil so why destroy ya?" He started walking away. "Good battle, maybe next time you'll be able to keep up."

(Oh wow sounds like a big match. The delta junction one. Starting goalie eh? You totally rock in my book. I have a lot of respect for anyone who plays hockey, but goalie has to be the hardest. The concept of having a puck chucked at me just gives me shivers so you're more of a man then I am biggrin )  

rue867
Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:59 pm
Aslan growled and got up. His voice was breathless"You wouldn't dare destroy me. You're a true hunter, kid. Fair, and just. Attacking one's quarry if he has no chance is just wrong. Besides, there's no challenge in it. I'd feel violated if I were to attack without"

He spun back into his boy form, of eighteen. "You should try to fight in non magical combat with me. Not right now, of course, that was quite enough of a workout for me, thanks. It would be... interesting, though. You know, I'm weak against magic. You can tell. Physical attacks won't hardly do anything to my lion body, and only a bit more to my human body, but I'm weak against magic. Do you use a weapon other than that boomerang there?" (I know its a shuriken, I'm being descending on it)

((I hope you were making a joke, cause I'm not a guy, though I RP one sometimes... ^^'))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:09 pm
((Yeah it was. A cheap and stew-pod one, but a joke still.))

Ex smirked. "Yeah, this." He pointed to his head. "It's because of this brain-o-mine that I was able to realize that using the shuriken and energy attacks would bring you down. You're close quarters and sometimes being a good hero is knowing when and where to use abilities. Hey but don't forget, I didn't steal your powers from ya so we may just fighting agains some day. Heh, anyway I'm off to my next challenge. You might want some band-aids for your boo-boos." Ex jumped to a building roof and headed to the wreckage of the old power plant.  

rue867
Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Leon gave a mean laugh at his last statement and called to his retreating back, "Yeah, yeah, wait till I sink my claws into you. Then we'll see who's got boo-boos..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:10 pm
Ex looked around and realized no one was in site. "Man...I could be here forever!"  

rue867
Captain

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:53 pm
Name: Jacob Wood
Hero Name: Juhutt
Powers: body is fused with a proto-type memory goo that shape shifts into any form Juhutt wishes.
Powers Recieved: from Cancer stone that hit him in the head, fell into goo, and fused the three together
Appearence: On average, Jacob has long blue hair, black pants, a red t-shirt and black vest with black shoes.
Hero Appearence: His body is covered in the blue goo. Looks like spider-man's outfit but blue. His head is also covered in a blue goo mask that has a red glass eye cover.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff