Reply ◇ The Village
Mt. Fuyu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:01 pm
"Ok." Akuma smiled. SHe closed her eyes and clasped her hands whispering a spell. A tree grew and apples grew as well. She picked two apples and blew on the tree, it dissappearing. She fished through her bag and pulled out a small container of caramel. She handed it all to Dante with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:35 pm
Mike sneaks onto a secret path and heads up the mountain,even though he knows some1 is behind him, they aren't trying 2 b sneaky, they smell of sweets, and even though they don't kno it, Mike knos they r there and when he gets 2 the top, he finds a hidden cave" wow, I knew it was here, now lets hope no 1 followed me..."  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:54 pm
Akuma sense's Mike and turns her head curiously following the path he is taking through her telepathy. She smiled slightly then returned her attention to Dante. "What are you planning on doing with these?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:06 pm
" as long as no one follows me up here, I'm safe" still knowing some1 is following him, Mike starts climbing the mountain" just gotta make it so they have a hard time following me, whoever they r.  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm
As Mike climbs, some skittle packets fall 2 the ground" oh, thats not gonna help me sneak 2 where I must get*gulp*" Mike pauses looking down, for as long as hes this high, no one can reach him quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:21 pm
Akuma looked up still sensing Mike. "Be right back." She told Dante then controlled the wind to bring her up to him. She landed directly in front of him. "What are you doing?"  

rebirthZERO

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:25 pm
" something secret, why do you think I've been trying 2 secretly get 2 the top of the mountain" Mike knows she can read minds, so he doesn't think about wats at the top.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:25 pm
Kumo Yamome

User Image

Kumo looks up at the moutain from the bottom "Sh*t I wish i could fly at times like this" he says while starting to climb the moutain cursing  

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:26 pm
Akuma made a face. "Your hiding somthing." She accused. "Why do you need to sneak around, no one is here."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm
"I have somewhere 2 b, and I knew some1 was following me, y do u think I was not using that trail"Mike thinks of a solution to this intervention so quick, it couldn't b read about from his mind"If u must kno y I'm being sneaky, follow me..."Mike continues climbing  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:34 pm
Akuma sighs, she grabs Mike, then uses wind to carry them up, she cause water and fire to collide making the entire area hazy so they were not seen. She landed at the top, and let Mike go. "Now, wasn't that easier."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:36 pm
" yes, but I have yet learned things like that, by the way...once we get where I'm going, don't wander off"Mike keeps walking, until.he walks into a giant red portal" we're here, the portal 2 my home land u coming in?"  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:37 pm
Akuma stared hesitantly then nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:40 pm
Miki Einjeru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miki walks up to the moutain and sees the boy close to the bottom but climbing her white wings fly out of her back she flys up next to the boy "Hello" she says cheerfully  

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:42 pm
" alright, see u on the inside" Mike jumps in( now goes to the stu-gami fourm)  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff