Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
2 - A: Advanced Mythology Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MurdaH HallowTips

5,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:47 pm
"is one lycus???" Roka asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
(ooc: yup. he's pretty much an a*****e. smile )

Andrew gave the tiniest of huffs. "There's no need to be rude," he admonished in a mild tone. "I was merely pointing out how broad the question was, and how, as such, it could potentially have a very wide range of answers." He layed down his notes; evidently, there was once again not going to be much time left for productive work. As with most of the classes here... He turned to address Hunter. "Ignoring the ridiculous notion of attempting to kill another person over their position on mythology, I'd say Perseus, Achilles, and, of course, Hercules are the three strongest demigods; assuming we're going by actual physical strength, of course." Brawns didn't necessarily equate brains, especially when mythology was involved. "Naturally, there's the possibility that your opinion will differ from mine, as I've already stated..." Andrew sighed, shuffling his papers.

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm
whee hahaha you got it wrong i said the most notorious demii god of the 3 most strongest gods Hercules might be strong but you must beforgetting who his papa is 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 pm
(ooc: ...is there something i've missed here? i don't think i understand hunter's question; last time i checked, zeus wasn't a demigod ?_? )  

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

19,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 pm
{He's not a Demi-God...Isn't he the king of the gods...?}
Hina chuckled as she surveyed the class, watching Andrew argue with Hunter "but Zeus isn't a Demi-god Hunter...you should know that"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am
(ooc: yeah, he is. definitely full-god. are you asking about the three strongest gods, or the three strongest demigods? or something else entirely? D: )  

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

19,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 pm
{I think it may be a mixture of both actually... stare }  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm
you dont seem to be understanding the question let me put it in caveman terms so everyone understand

name 3 of the most noticed in histories demiigods that fathers were the 3 strongest gods ZUES,POSIDEN,HADES  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 pm
(ooc: if you actually put it in caveman terms, you would be the only person who would understand it. boom, roasted.

obnoxious joking aside, zeus was not father to himself, and i don't think hades ever even had kids... i think the three strongest demigods would all have been children to zeus, so your question still doesn't make sense. gonk )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm
"oh! It's Herclues and Percy Jackson!!  

MurdaH HallowTips

5,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

19,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm
{Percey Jackson is a fictional figure...as in a kid in a book and Movie}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 am
ok let me put it in retard term so everyone understands i dont really see whats so hard about it Zues had a demiigod as a son name that demiigod poisdon had a demii god son name him Hades had a demiigod son to name him is it really that difficult ppl i mean comon

percy is fake percious isent  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 am
(ooc: retard terms? that sounds suspiciously similar to your last attempt at humorous banter.

are you not even reading my posts thoroughly? hades didn't have any children, and zeus and poseidon each had multiple children. are you simply belting out rebukes without pausing to consider whether or not they make sense? here's a hint: they don't make sense. neutral )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 pm
{he's supposed to be teaching the class...?I'm confused}  

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

19,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:46 pm
ok does everthing have to be in detail with you people

first tell me the first question i asked you then tell me the second then tell me the third combine them all together and you know what you get as detailed as you want just have to look around reread mean anything to you anything at all comon here ppl and if you still dont understand just pm me and ill freaken cuss your a** out and explain it the ol fashion way of useing ******** everytime i answer you for exaple some smartarsh will pm me im sure and ill simple reply F U should of payed more attention

ok here is the question combining all three of the question i gave you which you didt seem to understand cause you cant do a thing yourself

NAME THE 3 MOST NOTICED (talk about) in mythology DEMII GODS THAT WERE THE SONS OR DUAGHTERS OF ZUES POSIDEN AND HADES he did have a child but you just arent looking hard enough for that child  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff