Reply ◆ Archived Threads
White Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image Giz was a rookie if we talk about magic, but this was one of the things he already knw. "Let's see... first I must focus some energy in my hand" He muttered to himself. He was full of energy but as a demon he couldn't control it for this kind of magic. His energy was unstable, even volatile. He first tried to do it on his own arm, it was dangerous to do it on the bunny and he could regenerate if something went wrong. Then he remembered it was just an illusion. "Well here it goes" He muttered. He took his time to do it, but finally he did it, there was a healthy illusion bunny. He sighed and made the illusion disappear as he flicked his fingers. Then he laid on the desk. "Me will sleep here just for a moment" He thought while waving his tail.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Adeline thought for a moment. Did she save a country, and was rewarded with a scholarship? Maybe she was from a rich, royal family, who sent her here to learn their ways? Either of those were significantly more interesting than the fact that she was essentially kicked out her previous school system. She wouldn't admit it to herself, but she didn't want to look dumb. For someone so confident, she could be surprisingly self-concience. Okay, Adaly, you're taking too long to reply now. Adaly. It was the only nickname she ever allowed, as it was one given to her by her elder brothers, and sometimes she even found herself naming her that. "Umm, I'm interested in . . . learning . . . stuff." Each words was drawn out as she tried to figure out what word she was going to say as the girl was saying it. "Uhh, yeah. And I was kicked out of my last school. You?" And the truth came out. The teen adjusted her soft blonde hair and playing the the ends of her braids.

User Image

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:02 am
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ

♪♫ Shane didn't expect so much thought to be put into her answer, I mean, from his childhood, his life had always been pretty easy and straight-forward; so he couldn't imagine why such a confident girl seemed so nervous all of a sudden. It seemed like she may have some skeletons hiding in her closet from her past, but Shane was tactful enough to not dwell into such facts right now.If she wants to tell me, that's fine, but no need in forcing it.Shane then noticed she had asked his own question back at him. Well I'm just here to learn some new things, have some fun, and get away from my hometown to be honest. He replied regularly. He was tired of always hanging out around the rich spoiled brats from where he lived, and he wanted to have some fun in a new place. So what's your biggest pet peeve? Like the thing that annoys you the most? Shane attempted to ask another question to keep the conversation going, but he was actually interesting in hearing the answer from this girl.
♫♪  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

The blonde replied without hesitation, "Stupid people." More than anything, more than Justin Bieber, Adaline couldn't stand it when she tried to talk to someone on an intellectual level and they couldn't match it. Truthfully, she also wasn't a fan of idle chit-chat, and was questioning why this boy was even talking to her in the first place. I guess he's just one of those chatty people...

User Image

(( Justin Bieber. . . <3 ))  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ

♪♫ Shane raised an eyebrow as he heard her reply. It was so enormously condescending that he was taken-a-back. He couldn't exactly tell what she meant by this; if she was inferring something about him he couldn't quite tell. But whatever it was, he could tell it was meant to be insulting.So what makes you feel so self-righteous?Shane always tried to be as nice as possible but this girl seemed to be asking for it, being so judgmental for no real reason, while he was simply trying to be polite. But condescending or not, this girl was definitely original. He awaited attentively for her reply
♫♪  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Adaline read the boy's body language. Did he think I meant him? Ha. Maybe he is stupid A small smirk played it's way onto the young girl's lips out of amusement. Finally this school was getting interesting. His next question puzzled her though. A flash of confusion appeared on the blonde's face. "I don't understand your question. If I have the right to breathe, I might as well breathe." Adaline had this odd knack for speaking in metaphors, which tended to confuse most people she met. She was incredibly self-righteous, but her only reason for thinking so was it was in her personality. Yes, she was very smart and thought highly of herself, but it didn't come with an elaborate backstory of why. She just. . . was that way.

User Image

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:26 pm
(( Okii, I finally edited it to be a reply. c:
I had a much better answer in my head, but then I forgot it. . . ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ

♪♫ This girl definetly could not be passed as ordinary. Beauty was not her only characteristic which made her stand out, but also her overwhelming sense of confidence and now her metaphorical manor of speech. He understood what she said, but by the way she said it, he couldn't help but be slightly confused. Well either way, once again she answered his question without giving much help to carry on the conversation, so he waited for a moment with a pause of silence between them. Then he noticed that he was in a classroom, and ever since he got here he hadn't heard a teacher speak or any lessons going on. He turned back to Adaline.So. . . I'm having a great time chatting with you. . . But are we supposed to be learning something or. . . ? He was enjoying getting to know this new person, but even he wasn't much for idle chit-chat, and to be honest he was running out of conversation ideas. He was hoping for something exciting to happen soon.
♫♪
{Something needs to happen to liven this up, if you have any ideas then go for it but I'm stuck tbh o.o}  

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
M
onckey100

User Image

One of the stickmen finally had stabbed the other and then Ginzo sighed "Alright I'm bored out of my mind, let's liven up this place. You guys failed to pass the lesson, or rather failed to pay attention to it, so let's bring the lesson to you!" he said laughing maniacally as his hands glowed a dark black and the whole room's walls started to glow, the room became darker and soon all was left was the students, the teacher and the desks in a black room. It was soon the darkness, had faded away and the students along with the teacher was in a war zone, men were dying left and right as well as women. People getting shot up and killed. Bullets whizzing left and right, explosions from the air striking the ground ripping at the dirt, trenches being blown to bits as we stood in one our selves. It was almost hell.
"Right then, In order to escape, you have to find your way out, In order to find the escape route you have to save the dying soldiers" he said laughing and then he was shot straight through the forehead, his grin still apparent on his face as he faded away.
The soldier closest to the students was in agonizing pain as he grabbed at his leg, almost drowning in his own blood.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:13 am
(( OOC: Monckey: Dude. It's called sleeping. You need to give people time to log back in and reply.

I deleted your post because I think it was actually very rude. ))  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash