Reply ◆ Archived Threads
Weaponry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm
Akuma rolls back and combines the twin hooks swinging them and stikes him once, twice. She steps to the side still swinging them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm
Mike falls on the ground bleeding  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm
Akuma stands her ground and stares down at him. "How did I do." She asked dully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Mike is still on the ground bleeding  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Akuma looked at the blood spread on the ground. "I highly doubt a newbie like me seriously injured you." She said turning away. "Plus, you told me you don't feel pain, and blah blah blah."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm
Mike is still on the ground,and starts randomly catching on fire  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm
Akuma looks at him and sighs calling the element water to put out the fire. She concentrates on all of the elements and seals up the wounds. She glared, then slowly, she regained herself and dropped to her knee's looking down at her hands. "What...what did i do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm
Mike grabs here and pulls her down and puts his katana to her throat so tight, she can't move" don't trust an opponent during a fight, or sparring match...I got rid of your fear of fighting, not of hurting someone you love"  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm
Akuma looked at him tears in her eyes. "YOU JACKASS! YOU MADE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU!" She shouted angrily. She changed to mist and got out of his grip and hit him with her fist. "Don't do that ever again." She said falling to her knee's and covering her face sobbing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:12 pm
" you kno I had to teach you that lesson, if I didn't...think about what could have happened in real fight" Mike notices a note on his foot" yaku got to undead academy safely, if u want 2 continue sparing sure...I won't trick u this time....but I must get 2 my assassin friend later"  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:14 pm
"I don't want to." Akuma hissed. "Your a big jerk." She stood up and walked to the end on the room crouching down hugging her knee's still crying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 pm
"geez, you say you want to protect ppl..and you start crying as soon as you have a taste of what demons from stu-gami do in battle.....ekim might be alive still, I need u to learn much , if u want to talk 2 me ever again, I'll b at undead academy( actually undead academy fourm)  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm
The stu-gami demons aren't close friends that I want to be safe. She thought bitterly. He doesn't understand at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 pm
Ekim appeared " no way, mikes training recruits, I must finish him now!... by the look on your face, it looks like I was right, he will never be able to make friends on this planet..." Ekim disapears to kill mike
User Image  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 pm
Akuma's heart froze when she heard the familiar voice. She turned and saw the Ekim guy come and go. "No.." She said standing. She grabbed then twin hooks and started running. She had to help Mike.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff