18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Lucas turned back towards the girl who had called him a jerk and grinned mockingly. "So what if I'm a jerk? What are you going to do about it? I could argue that you are one as well since you did throw one at me as well," he hummed and sent another plane in her direction to emphasize his point. He sure enjoyed making the tension level escalate in this class.

User Image

(Ooc: No problem xD )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 pm
Mir walked in the classroom, throwing her hair back as she glanced at the people already sitting in the class. "What a bunch of low class peasants," she thought as she took a front row seat.  

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Just as Lucas was about to continue on his rant, the door opened and another girl stepped in. She had barely glanced at them before strutting towards a seat in front of the classroom. "Another target has been sighted." She was a bit far, but he needed the practice anyway. With the amount of hair she had, it was a miracle that she did not trip on them and he briefly wondered if one of his planes would get stuck in her hair as well. One. Two. Three planes ought to do it, he thought and lauched them towards the blonde girl.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm
Just as the three paper airplanes were heading straight in her direction, they suddenly stopped in their motion. "Pathetic, I already had low expectations from this bunch, but now this four-eyed kid has reached a whole new level of low" she thought and with the flick of her hand, she changed the course of the paper airplanes and sent them flying into the recycling bin. "I must try to restrain myself from any unnecessary bickering, I musn't make Mother unhappy and taint her image! ,she smiled at this thought and gave herself an imaginary pat on the back for doing what she thought was the right thing to do when faced with an idiotic classmate. "And to think that I must endure this chimp for the rest of the year... This will be very long and annoying... she sighed and shivered at the very thought of staying with ALL of these people for a whole year when she was having trouble keeping her temper in check for the first 5 minutes she entered the classroom.  

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image

Quietly by the window, a light tapping was heard. As that delinquent kid continued to throw measly paper airplanes, the tapping grew louder. Emerald hues narrowed to a slit, the girl quickly shifting her attention from the window to the ruckus-causing students. She was a little shocked. This girl... she was a doll isn't she? Such bright hair. Charles quietly stood, moved around the cat-man, and walked down the isle of chairs (slipping a chunk of a chair leg into her hand). "Hh." She scoffed, throwing the silver glint in her hand. The metal had taken the form of a 'paper' airplane, heading directly next to Lucas.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Something shiny caught Lucas' attention and he turned his head in its direction. Bad idea. The metal plane sliced his left cheek and ear as it sped past him, landing somewhere on the wall behind him with a thud. His eyes narrowed behind his glasses and he casually wiped the blood off with the back of his hand. "I'm afraid you missed, darling," he called towards the tomboy-ish girl. If she was getting serious, so be it.

User Image

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 am
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

That last sentence caught Mia off guard, but she wasn't going to show it. "What if I am a jerk." Mia had to dodge another thrown paper airplane before saying, "And if you think about it, you're just proving that your a jerk by throwing them." She stifled a laugh when a metal airplane skimmed the boy who she had been arguing withs cheek. But after that, she had to conplentate on how a metal paper airplane was possible. Wow. I usually don't think of those kind of things until after.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
'Cats...stupid Gizmo...he acts like i'm still a child...' she thought. She watched him from the corner of her eyes as he went to the girl with those 'special' abilities. She noticed another girl coming in. That girl had that big ego that Kami couldn't stand. She chuckled quietly. She enjoyed watching the tension in the room while it was growing and growing. "I sense a fight..." she whispered to her self and smirked.
Yes, the 17 year old black haired girl had split personality. She often got in trouble because of it even though she was usually quiet. She loved to tease people yet she was pretty friendly too (well...only sometimes...if she wanted to). She put her hat on the desk in front of her and flipped the hair out of her dark , empty crimson eyes. She sighed. Even though it wasn't that bad to sit there and watch everyone arguing about different things some of which were stupid, Kami was still bored as hell while waiting for something else to happen.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 am
User ImageGizmo kept looking to the "metal girl" as she walked around him "Nice wings" He whispered when she was next to him. After a moment he turned to see what was happening, a girl just walked in and the class was getting out of control.

"It wasn't the greatest idea" Gizmo thought when the "metal girl" threw her plane and the annoying guy started bleeding. Gizmo quickly moved to the back of the room where Kamiko was, for human sight it could be like disappearing and appearing again but that was an ability Gizmo didn't know.

"Are you enjoying this?" Gizmo said to Kamiko from the seat behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:53 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Kamiko giggled "Mhm...yup...actually..you would know" she said as she ran her fingers through her hair. She kept sight on the 'metal' girl as she frowned a bit. "Doesn't stand compliments about her powers?" she mumbled to her self "There are a lot of strange people in this academy indeed.Ohh well..there are a lot of strange people in this world..."
Yes, indeed there were a lot of strange and new things here. Things that didn't exist in the world that Kamiko and Gizmo came from. She sighed loudly "What a day what a day...everyone seem to argue except you and me"

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:00 am
User Image"Yeah I know" Gizmo said. It was true, now, everyone was arguing except for them. Gizmo saw Kamiko's face, he could tell she was surprised and having fun, there were so many things she never saw because she was just at their home place. "Maybe I should have tk her to a mission from time to time" He thought, after a moment of silence he finally talked. "So, should I kill you to keep the balance?" He said with his gently smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Kamiko turned around to face him with a childish smile on her face. "No , of course not. The rest of the world can't live without a clever person like me so..." she said jokingly "..you cant...nope you cant" she mumbled and poked his forehead once and gently laughed at him.

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
"If you are so clever, stop the fight" He said to Kamiko, "Maybe I should stop this" He thought as he watched how the things were going in the room.

Gizmo was getting bored "Go join the fight, I bet you and the metal girl can win the fight" He said.

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff