• Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 pm
~James~
User Image
James noticed the girl and said"Hi you must be silvvia"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Silvvia nodded and blushed lightly "Yes I'm Silvvia" she said softly "You must be...James," she said looking up at him from where she was sitting on the floor.
User Image  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oOoLittleFoxOoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 am
User ImageUser Image
►Luka Watishimi and Cloud◄

I may look scary sometimes...but i wont hurt you or bite you...

Luka looked at her key...the number of the room was the same.Strangely the dorm was for 3 and they were 4.Could Luka got the dorm wrong.She walked outside as she then looked around.She sighed deeply....((O_O...how strange...i registered for this dorm...it looks like someone else registered before me or i dont know >.<...can someone say what should i do now ? LOL))

When you get to know me you will know that i am better then you think...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:26 pm
(just stay in this dorm, i dont mind does anyone else?)  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oOoLittleFoxOoO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:16 am
((looks like they changed it...they changed the dorm members...but not the name O_O.......))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 pm
User ImageTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Felix Sanders
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
'Dream as if you'll live forever...'

Felix watched as James entered their dorm, from where the bed he was sitting at.
"That's strange... I didn't hear about another roommate. Ah well." he said, shrugging. "Welcome to the Aquamarine Dorm." Felix added, waving to him a bit. He thought dorms had a max of three people, but there were four in the room, excluding Cloud of course. Then he saw Luka look at her room key, at the number on the door, then sighed. "Something wrong Luka?" he asked, looking over to her.

'Live as if you'll die today...'

((Yeah, I don't mind if you stay either. Maybe we should Pm the mods about this? o.o ))

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500

oOoLittleFoxOoO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:42 am
User ImageUser Image

"N-no..." Luka said "This is the right room...for me to stay.....in...i guess." She said. ((i pmed naia...she said that they will fix the problem and they actually did.They changed the names of the characters in this room and its now - Felix,Luka,Silvvia bu they just didnt change the name of the room))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:52 pm
Silvvia smiled and stood up "well I'm glad this is your dorm..at least I wont be the only girl," she said with a slight giggle, she never giggled like that unless she was truly happy, she smiled and walked to her bed and set down on it.  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 pm
User ImageTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Felix Sanders
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Felix smiled a bit as well, he didn't want Luka to go, after getting to know her, and Silvvia.
"But now I"ll be the only guy in this dorm... But that's not so bad I suppose." he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Anyways... It looks like we have the same classes, that'll be helpful." Felix smiled, they had the same classes and shared the same dorm. That didn't happen very often probably.

((I guess everything's alright now? Though xX Prince James Xx has to find another dorm... o.o ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:19 am
Silvvia smiled and giggled lightly, "I'm glad we all have the same class," she smiled and started to unpack her things, "So Felix, your human?" she asked softly.  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oOoLittleFoxOoO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 am
User ImageUser Image

((there is no problem for that O-O)) "I'm sure that it wont be a problem if you are the only boy"...after that Luka thought of something for a minute and completly lost time and what was happening also. 'and what if i'm the only half human here'She thought

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:38 pm
Felix Sanders

Felix thought for a moment on what he should say.
"Well... I guess you can say I'm just regular human." He said, with a small laugh. It was true, he was just a regular human, not some elf, or alien from another planet, like some students. "Though I have some... complications. But anyways, what are you?" He asked, directing the question to both Silvvia and Luka.

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500

oOoLittleFoxOoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm a....demon..wolf demon." Luka said with a shy and quiet voice.She didnt want to be the only 'not human' in the dorm but then again there was no problem. "But i'm part human!...but probably i dont know what i am really" she continued.Probably she was scared of what their reaction will be like when they learn she is not a human...probably they wont want to be friends with her.She shook her head a little and smiled lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 pm
Silvvia listen to Luka, she seemed like she wanted people to know she was half human, but Silvvia didn't understand why, "Well I'm not human at all I'm half angel, and half elemental, plus I can control snow, wind, earth, I can talk to animals and I can fly" she said with a smile, though she wondered what they thought about her not being human at all.  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 am
Felix Sanders

Felix laughed lightly.
"Looks like I'm the only human here. Full humans are uncommon here anyways." He said, smiling. It was interesting to know what race people were, but he didn't care much if they were a regular human, or some species of a blob. "Kinda wish I wasn't just a regular human though, being half demon wolf or angel would be cooler if you ask me. Humans aren't very strong compared to most of the other races..." He said, thinking.

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas