Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary Academy

Back to Guilds

A guild were different creatures come and live in peace. It's an academy where you can learn to fight and heal... And fall in love!! 

Tags: Acedemy, Neko, Vampires, Fallen angels, Role-playing 

Reply Academy
Regestration room! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krad Amakawa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:12 pm
User name: KradAmakawa
Name: Krad Amakawa
Race: Werewolf (part shape shifter so he can transform at will)
Appearance:User Image
Weapons of choice:Throwing knife, Claws and teeth, and buster sword
Main weapon: Buster sword
Bio:His family was killed because...well because they were werewolfs.Krad was the only survivor because he learned self control and decided to flee.He enrolled into the Academy to start a new life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm
Mrs.Gushay smiled at the boy. "Well a werewolf. It's about time we have one of those. Your dorm will be with the shapeshifters/werewolf. Class schedule will be mailed to you by Valenta. Don't scare her. Most people like to scare her. All in all, please do enjoy it here."  

mixedprincess561
Captain

Krad Amakawa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 pm
He took his room key and bowed."Thank you miss....Ill try not to scare her..." He said smiling and walking to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Username: Glitchsamurai
Name: Rokku Akuma
Race: Demi-human
Apperance: Rokku stands at 6'1, his hair is of a ebon-black colour and his eyes are bright blue; however from time to time, his eyes may take on a blood-red colour. Rokku is of a fairly muscular build and is well defined.
Weapons of choice: A two-handed stone mace and dual daggers accompanied by matching scabards.
Main weapon: A two-handed stone mace [Rage]
Bio: Rokku has always been a monster, after all.. His fate was cursed before his creation. His mother, a spoilt child of a billionaire made the mistake of bad-mouthing a witch. The witch, angered by the woman's rude remarks cursed the girl. "Foolish girl who insults a witch, I will make you forever wish. You had hold your tongue this day, for when a man you love and lay. A child granted by him, with a demon that awaits within!" She chanted her words in a crooked song. Rokku's mother, as naive as she was took no worry from the witches' curse. "Hag" she replied abruptedly before moving on. The witches' curse indeed came true, Rokku was born. Rokku's mother could not stand the sight of her child, his blood-red eyes a clear sign, he was a monster in her eyes. A mistake! She, dispite her cruel nature; could not bring herself to kill the child. She decided to abandon the child, she gave him to the streets. Rokku was taken in by a hermit, who intended to correct his own mistakes with an act of kindness. He raised Rokku as his own, helping him to control his abilities. At the age of fourteen, Rokku's 'father' - the hermit that had raised him as his own; had passed on. Upset with his 'father's' death, Rokku looked into the world with fear, scared of how others would treat him. He found information about a school for the 'gifted', a school of acceptence for all. With directions on how to enter this magical place, he set off. Soon after entering the Academy and joining school life. For once in his life, he was accepted.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GlitchSamurai

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

mixedprincess561
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 pm
Mrs. Gushay looked at the boys paper and smiled at him. "hello, and welcome Rokku. Now i just have one question before i give you a dorm, are you good? If you are i don't want to put you with the other demons." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm
Rokku peered at the female curiously. His lips quickly spread into a shy smile before he replied, somewhat shakily at first but he soon seemed to warm up. "A-am I good? I-.. I do not wish to cause trouble if that's what you mean!" He bowed his head politely after speaking, something about this boy seemed overly friendly.  

GlitchSamurai

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

mixedprincess561
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm
Mrs.Gushay giggled. "Darling i don't mean if you would cause us trouble. I sur ehope not. I just needed to know because i don't want others to pick on you or hurt you." She said to boy kindly. She stamped his papers and gave him a room key. "Well, since you are demi human, but nice, i'll put you in the fallen angels dorm for now. They will be nice to you. Valanta is our mail service lady. She will bring you your schedule, and also send mail for you if you'd like. Welcome to the acdemy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm
Rokku took his room-key, the sudden acceptance seemed to bring a tear to his eye. "I-.." Suddenly the boy jolted forwards, opening his arms before attempting to wrap his arms around the kind woman. "T-thank you, you don't know what this means to me!".  

GlitchSamurai

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

mixedprincess561
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm
Mrs.Gushay giggled hugging the boy. "This is your home now. We are family." She said and gave him a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:55 pm
Rokku released the woman, flashing her one more smile before treading down the corridor. He adjusted the key and fixed it onto his belt, ensuring it was secure. "Perhaps I'll make friends here.. with people like me" he thought to himself happily.  

GlitchSamurai

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Phantom of GO
Vice Captain

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 am
Username: The Phantom of GO
Name: Aedan Archad Alastor.
Race: Half Human / Half Demon.
Appearance: His human form possessed somewhat dark crimson shaggy hair, well-tanned and rough Caucasian skin, and sienna-colored eyes. He possesses a generally lithe and lean build, the muscles lightly showing for his thin-but-built look... On the other hand, his demon form has silvery-white careless hair, almost blindingly pale skin except for the crimson demon arm with glowing royal blue scars that go from his fingertips to just above the elbow, usually kept under bandages. His eyes are of the same color of glowing royal blue, and his build is well-muscled, greatly defined at every limb... He stands at a total of six feet and two inches in human form, while at six feet and six inches in his demon form.
User ImageUser Image
Main Weapon(s): Hand-to-hand combat and his demonic instincts / enhanced senses.
Weapon(s) Of Choice: His powers of fire and blood manipulation, hand-to-hand combat, demonic instincts / enhanced senses, a pair of tonfa always kept up his sleeves (concealing blades), and twin Beretta handguns he keeps holstered at his waist. He is very good at blades and guns.
Bio: A "long-lost brother" of the DarkStar family, he is not related to them except in the fact that he was a companion who had helped them until the point of them joining the academy. He was born and raised with his succubus of a mother, a mere concubine and one night stand of the father's. She always had plotted revenge, and trained her child in using his powers before sending him out in the world to evolve on his own. She made sure that he would grow a hatred for angels, especially his own father, but, instead, he was inspired by them to turn to a life of kindness. His mother disowned him, and he has been wandering the world ever since as a vigilante, muse, and, most infamously in the underworld, upholding the title of an incubus; demons who specialize in seduction and temptation.
Shame that nobody here knows about his incubus side. It would be a great warning amongst the students. But, perhaps, his aura is enough; it smells definitely like bad, bad trouble of some sort.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 pm
Username: Insane zombie9
Name: Bel Chambers
Race: Demon
Appearance: User Image
Weapons of choice: throwing knives,swords,anything sharp
Main weapon: throwing knives
Bio: Bel has been a problem child,and now lives up to that name. He
always got into things,and when he got older he realized her wasn`t a
normal teenager. Having the craving for blood and gore,he set out one day
and made a gory action scene himself. He has killed more people then he
could remember,and was chased out of his town. Out of last resort he has
came here,not wanting to be put back in the mental hospital.
Powers:
Illusion: By looking someone in the eyes,he can see bits and pieces
of that person`s life,taking this to his advantage he can make the person
undergo illusions,making it seem their mind is just playing tricks on them.
Speed: Bel was the fastest amoungst his friends and family. When
he runs at his fullest speed it seems he was gone in a blink of an eye.
During his run,it seems as if Bel has disappeared,making his enemies a
little more confused in battle.
Shadow: Bel can blend in with the shadows at any giving time,or
bend shadows to his will,making any sort of sharp weapon. This has to be
one of his best skills, being able to summon a shadow weapon coems in
handy,the only down fall is he grows weak after using it so much.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Creepy,pervish,loves getting people on edge,and he can be in his own world at times.
Other: has a serious cause of ADD/ADHD

[color=red][size=18][b][align=center]Bel Chambers[/align][/b][/size][/color]
[align=center][/align]
[align=right] [img]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Halloween/anime_halloween-1-1.jpg[/img][/align]

Insane zombie9

mixedprincess561
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:29 pm
Mrs.Gushay smiled "Well welcome to the academy." She said stamping his papers. "Now let me see... Here you go." She said giving him a room key. "Well then bel, you eill be in the demon dorm. Considering your powers. If you have any trouble there, just come back here, and ill change you dorm assingment." She said giving him a smile.  
Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff