Welcome to Gaia! ::

We died.

Back to Guilds

sorry guys, this is dead. 

Tags: Random, Roleplay, Anime, Semi-Lit 

Reply Real people Roleplays.
ʈ ø βε ør nøʈ ʈø βε [Start Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Nah, Imma poll whore. :D
View Results

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image

Derric looked at her. “Okay I know all these classes.” Derric smiled softly and handed it back to her. “And hey watch the hood.” Derric stood up correctly and placed his folder under his arm. Derric nodded and started walking. “Come on squirt time to go.” Derric said as he lead the way.

Derric smiled softly as he waved to over students, and said hi to students and teachers who all responded with ‘hey Derric or morning Derric, and even the rare heres the money I owed you Derric.’ Derric just smiled and nodded today seem like a better day than usual.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*-*βella §mith<:3)~~

})i({The Newbie})i({

have to live up to that?" Bella groaned and hopped off the car following Derric. She noticed many eyes were watching her gicing her odd looks. "Already I'm the odd ball of the school and I haven't even gotten into the building. Ugh."

User Image

Clay Panda

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image
Axel Stone

These kids would kill for this life. This life full of speed, and the weed. While I start to party, getting drunk off the Bacardi.

Axel looked at Eva again and laughed softly, he was enjoying himself. Putting the front windows down the wind blew his face cooling him and sending him into a vortex of his faded reality. The music was his background and the road was his run away. He could see the mall now, they were closer than he had excpected his "thinking time" would saddly be over soon. Taking a deep breath he looked at the girl, both of them very beautiful in there own ways, but Eva...had gave him this unique feeling that he never found before. As though she enchanted him and was dragging him through the pain and struggles to find themselves at a tip of an iceburg feeling, alive with the icy winds brushing their faces, while keeping warmth huddled in an enticing embrace that was...undescribed. In it's own it had to be felt, not thought. Axel sighed, finding his mind slipping into strange thoughts so often it was more than sickening.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
"Everyday I see myself, I love me even more!"

Σvangeline hys
Head Barbie
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Yay! We're almost there!" Eva smiled and looked at her companions. It seemed as if the two of them were lost in thought. The wind coming in from the opened windows blew her jet black hair back, she found herself plunged into her own thoughts. What would she buy with her Daddy's money? Maybe the new bag that just came out for the season? Or maybe those boots that she'd been dying to buy. Her thoughts cycled around what to purchase on this trip of theirs.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

xSinisterxAngelx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
Кץℓιε Ģoɾ∂oη
"Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?"
Barbie

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kylie was busy looking out the window, busy plotting her payback against the foolish geek. Oh, all the tricks she had up her sleeve. He sweet looks were deceiving, because Kylie could be quite the deviant person when it came down to it. She knew her darling father would be mad about the dent, regardless of whose fault it was so she would be in for some severe revenge. This shopping trip would definitely take her mind off of things.

When she heard Eva's excited voice, she looked, seeing the mall in sight. She was a pro at spending money and could do it effortlessly. But the only question was, what would she buy this time? Thoughts off all the different clothes she could buy made even herself excited.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image Ruki suddenly got bored quickly and starts disguising himself. He puts on black temporarily hair dye product that his mom's business company owns. After, he puts on black eye liner and dresses himself in black clothing. Ruki then looks in the mirror, "Ruki, you are one smart disguiser." he said it while smirking to himself in the mirror. Ruki decides to drive to the mall with his car that his dad gave him for his birthday to drive only when he wants to be seen in. He grabs his keys, "Bye bye Riku, take care, I'll be back in a few hours!" he yelled to his dog from downstairs. Ruki then goes into his car and drives off to the mall and puts on the song Bad Girl by B2AST. Once he opens his windows for some fresh air, there was a bunch of girls screaming for him and some actually chased after his car just to get a better glimpse of his very attractive looks. "Lucky I'm inside the car." he thought to himself.

After awhile, he finally reached to his destination, the mall. The securities stopped his car noticing it was the owner's son's car. They then opens the door and Ruki gets out of the car while one of the securities park his car in a safer and more private place. He then walks in the mall and a whole bunch of girls starts going up to him asking for his name and what type of girls is he into. The security guards starts surrounding him to protect him from the girls and any other people that would annoy him. "Arigato gonzai mas, thank you very much." he said it in a soft voice to the security guards. Then one girl screeched in happiness by the sound of Ruki's gentle and soft voice that'll make any girl fall for him.

"Alright, lets go to my father's office." the security guards then leads him to his dad's office and Ruki opens the luxurious glass doors. "Hello there, son. What are you doing here?" his dad questioned his son. "Oi, I came because I was bored at home. Dad is there anything else to do besides your management with the mall, bank, and credit card companies?" Ruki was curious and so he asks him in a mature way."Son, business is a big job. You have to be there twenty-four-seven in order to keep things good, the way we wanted it to." his dad explains it to him. "Alright dad and can I get something from the mall?", "Ofcourse son, I own this mall, so there's not a thing you can't get from this mall.","I want the latest anime and electronics in this mall...oh and a year supply of dog food.", then all of a sudden the phone rings"Done, now I have to take this business call. I'll talk to you later in about three months from now." Ruki then decides to leave the mall and goes to the secret parking place where his car is parked. The security guard opens the door for him and Ruki then drives off back home. "Gah, my parents are always busy, we never even eat together, ever." he thought to himself then keeps on driving and ignoring everyone that's stalking him. He finally makes it to his house and opens the door then shuts it and locks it. Finally he decides to rest on his couch.

[sorry if i posted too long, I'm not going to be able to post tomorrow because I have to babysit my sick nephew sad ]  

MyCondomVibrates

Tipsy Capitalist

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 am
User Image
Axel Stone

These kids would kill for this life. This life full of speed, and the weed. While I start to party, getting drunk off the Bacardi.

Axel slammed on the break as he arrived at the mall. Driving aimless until he found a spot to park. He looked at the girls, his mind still clearly not entirely with his body, "We're here, chicas," his voice rang softly. Stepping out of the car he opened the door for each of the girls then once everyone had gathered their belongings he locked the doors and began walking towards the mall. While the girls were big spenders, as much as he'd like to partake in the "shopping games" he was pretty tight on cash. With his mother being divorced and working two jobs just to get by with paying bills and feeding the two, while his scum bag of a father wallowed in his riches. Axel, had to keep what money he did have and be a bit more thoughtful about it. With a soft sigh he looked at them Eva was the only one that had ever visited his house. He was embarrassed of it, he was just trying to keep his social status. No one but Eva knew that he didn't live in a big house, filled with workers, he was simply a kid with dashing looks that usually seemed to find his way around a tight spot. It was kind of sick in away, Kylie was another one of his closest friends and she didn't even know.

Shoving his hands in his pockets he walked across the street and to the entrance of the large building, holding the doors open he smiled childishly as he spoke, "After you my ladies," he said bowing in a humors manner. Though his light enticing brown eyes that could attract anyone of either gender had locked on Eva...again. His smile changed a little, it was smooth and sly. "Stunning, even without the make up...", which he knew was entirely true. She had natural good looks, yet she constantly 'needed' the make up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 am
User Image

Σvangeline hys
Head Barbie
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Thank you for holding the door, Mr. Stone." Eva smiled at Axel as she was going through the door right after Kylie, and pulled him into the mall with her, hooking arms with him closing the space between them. "Hmmmn... Where to first Kyles...?" She asked her best buddy. Their little group was attracting attention, it seemed it was like this everywhere they went. Of course, it probably would be due to their good looks, or maybe because they were teenagers, and old people were just naturally curious on how they act.

She didn't know why, but it seemed as if she was catching Axel's eyes more than usual, and vice versa... It felt right, though. A comforting feeling, and of course, Eva liked it. Although... It wasn't something that she would like to share with the rest of them... Them, meaning Kylie and Axel, with the occasional Derric, here and there, but they weren't very close. Evangeline found him interesting, more so than the other guys that surrounded her.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 am
User Image
Axel Stone

Axel smiled feeling a swift sensation as Eva locked arms with him. He felt a bit feminine for a moment, laughing softly he knew that wasn't a first for him though. He waited silently for Kylie to start where she wished to go. Humming a song to himself in his own little dream land.

Eva had his mind locked on thoughts that focused on her being. It was anything but hell. He realized the people staring and his once dazed look was now firm and intimidating. The strangers would meet eyes with him then pull away walking awkwardly. He always had that effect on people, threatening. It made him sick, he wasn‘t trying to look so hazardous, he just came off that way. With a lightly sigh, his mood was changing like the seasons, and he couldn‘t control it. He was confused, with a depressing awakening that left him speechless and now trying to improve his mood. His mind was feeling fried, he hummed more closing his eyes for a moment. Colors danced around him, he wanted to touch them, he wanted to feel their embrace. Quickly, his eyes flashed open. He glanced at the girls, hoping they had noticed his short trance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Derric looked around. “Okay then..” Derric looked at his sister. “Cafeteria is over there” he pointed at one building. “And gym is over there..” Derric pointed to another building. “Main office is over there..” Derric continued to point out every single building, and who and what was in there. He also pointed out which teacher was nice and which teacher made you want to kill them.

Derric then stopped at the main court yard. “Now then that was my tour of this school you may now ask any question you may have thought of as I walked you around.”Derric said as he scratched his head, and fiddled with his folder.

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Clay Panda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*-*βella §mith<:3)~~

})i({The Newbie})i({

Bella sighed. This school was twn time bigger that her old school. What made it worse was her classes were in all different classes. "This is great." Bella followed her brother, blushing as she saw hot guys. "Hmmm. One perk." Bella smiled and looked down when a boy winked at her.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Σvangeline hys
Head Barbie
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Evangeline could have just stood there and watched his face, but she quickly turned her head and back to Kylie... Still deciding on where to go maybe? But she caught the little mood change with Axel, and tightened her grip on his arm a bit, waiting for a response from him, as well as Kylie. "I think we should get Mr. Perfect here?" Eva added, breaking the silence. Mr. Perfect, Derric Smith, was always the grade grubber, ever since she came to the school, but at the same time popular, a good balance. Before the Kylie and Axel could say anything to maybe decline or accept the offer, she was already shooting him a text, which stated, 'You should skip school and play with us, hun. ;D The mall is so much better than Calculus, and also... If you won't come, I'll burn the Chemistry notes I borrowed from you...'

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

Clay Panda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:50 pm
((Nice))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
Axel Stone

Axel laughed as Eva started up her text to Derric, though he was a straight A type of guy, he was one of Axel's best friends. Of course Axel was known to cheat off him, that's just how he was. Letting out a long yawn his tired eyes searched the mall. "Starbucks," he breathed leading the ladies to it. His numbed mind was processing many thing, such as the fact Derric would come and possibly...complain the entire time about skipping. Or lecture him about how he cheats and skips and how that will effect his future. Axel was a live in the moment kind of guy, to him every time he stepped he was in the future, just as fast as it became his lurking past. Derric and him clearly had different views on that.  

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Derric blinked as his phone vibrated in his pocket. Derric looked at the text, and let out a small laugh he then replied. “Fine, fine, I will come with you, and don’t burn my notes or I won’t help you pass chemistry anymore.” Derric sighed as he sent the text and quickly spinned the phone in his hand and slipped it into his pocket. He then turned to face his sister. “Okay Bella I leave you to whatever…” Derric smiled and stretched

Real people Roleplays.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff