Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Robert Von Arnim's Luxury Lake Cabin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am
User Image

Robert was a bit tired, and it was getting dark, He walked sloppily upstairs. He mood didn't appear to go away though. Reaching the bed, he lifted up the sheet covers. The bed was made of 2 separate mattresses. Each one on their own wheel's, he pulled the bed apart to form 2 smaller beds a meter apart. Then he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He didn't bother to close the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:26 am
Snow

Snow watched Robert as he went upstairs to sleep. She stood up herself and walked over to the window. She looked outside with her arms crossed. She stood there for about five minutes thinking about todays events and what would happen tomorrow. After awhile she picked up an apple and ate it in her own pace washing her hands afterwards.

After she was done she waited for Robert to be done in the bathroom, she decided that she was going to sleep in the shirt she had on right now seeing as it was comfortable. She leaned in the doorway waiting for the bathroom.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 am
User Image

After Rob was done in the bathroom, he set aside all his gear to the right side of the bed. The lights were out, all there is, is the light from the bathroom. He striped to boxers and a t shirt and crawled into bed. "Grow up." is all he said. He dozed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am
Snow

Snow shot him a glare after he said that. She went over to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She looked over to where he was already asleep. If she was in the mood she'd drag him outside and make him sleep in the woods. She smiled at the mental image, it would probably be something funny to see when he would wake up. Or even to drag him and place him on a small boat in the middle of the lake so when he wakes up he would fall in the water... she would do that sometime she promised herself.

She walked away with a smile and went into the living room opening the window wide but turning off all the lights so that the bugs wouldn't get it. She lay down comfortably on the couch as she fell asleep quickly.

(time skip - 10 hours)

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am
User Image

Rob was always up early morning, He was cooking a storm. "I haven't eaten a proper breakfast in ages!" You could hear sizzling, the oven beeping, and that low hum the fridge makes when you open it. He had prepared a huge breakfast. Robert does this from time to time, not every morning, but maybe once a week. There were eggs of all sorts, bacon, waffles, with syrups and fruits to go with, French toast, ice cream, and on top of that, there was a random plate of half rack ribs. He placed all 7 or so plates on the coffee table near where Snow was sleeping on the couch. "You know the weirdest thing happened to me, I woke up in the woods." He showed a confused face. "I can't remember the last time i sleepwalked. I just ended up showering and cooking after." Though he wasn't sure if snow could even hear him, he didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:21 am
Snow

Snow woke up from the smell off the food. Her stomach growled almost immediately after. She rubbed her eyes and looked over to see him cooking. It was actually surprising her that he liked to cook like this and that he knew how to cook nicely.

She sat up and stretched looking at her leg. It still hurt but she was just going to end up forcing herself to walk normally on it. "I can't say I've eaten a good breakfast recently either." she said walking to the kitchen. She sat down at the island. "Thats... interesting... I guess?" she said confused not really knowing how to reply to something like that.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

Robert sat down, and marveled at the food he has produced. He took a deep breath and held it for a second, and began to dig in. He hands Snow a plate. This way they can take what they wanted to eat off the plates. It was similar to a mini buffet. "Even if we don't eat it all we can always heat it up again, this is probably gonna last for a few breakfasts after today." He takes some scrambles eggs, bacon, and a waffle with butterscotch and some chopped mixed berries. He ate his way through his plate only to refill it seconds later. Once he was full he lied back and relaxed on the couch. He let out a long stretch just relaxed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 pm
Snow

Snow nodded. "Alright." she said as she picked up almost all the bacon. She ate it quickly not bothering once again if they were hot. She then took a couple waffles and picked them up eating them quickly. She held two in her hands and searched the kitchen. She looked through the fridge for anything to drink as she found some apple mint juice. She poured herself a glass and finished the waffles as she took her glass and put it in the table. She took a bit more of the scrambled eggs. She finished a lot. She ate maybe the amount two people would eat or a bit more. Lets just say she had a big appetite. After she was done she finished her juice and sat down on the couch also.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 am
User Image

"You would be hungry after a wound like that, healing takes calories after all, and be happy its not going straight to your thighs." Rob said jokingly. He got up and walked to the bathroom grabbing some clothes. "I don't know about you, but I'm going swimming!" He stuck out his hand, with a thumbs up, and his teeth sparkled. He entered to change. When he came out he looked a bit ticked. "They shipped me the wrong swimming shorts." Rob stood there with rainbow swimming shorts. He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 am
Snow

Snow looked at him. "Oh shut up. You have to learn to shut up sometimes also." She nodded. "I'll go swimming also." she said as her ears perked up and her tail was wagging a bit. She went into the bedroom though and looked through the cloths. She heard Robert come out as she looked at him and immediately laughed. "You look so hilarious!" she said between laughs, though, after she calmed down she managed to as him. "Did you bring any bathing suits for me?"

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:38 am
User Image

"I have a swimsuit for you, my sister picked it out for just such an occasion." He threw Snow a plastic bag with the swim suit inside. Robert had a little laugh and stretched. He got out of her way so she could use the bathroom, and made his way to the kitchen. He wanted milk, so he poured himself some.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 am
Snow

(( >.>" ))

Snow took the bag as she walked into the bathroom. She looked at the bathing suit and sighed. <******** damn pervert" she muttered to herself. She groaned in annoyance. She wanted to swim so she would have to wear the bathing suit. She took off her cloths and slipped into it. She looked at herself in the mirror, and to be honest she was completely embarrassed.

Snow walked out of the bathroom and gave Robert and angry look. "Pervert!" she yelled as she then walked out of the house slamming the front door.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 am
User Image

Robert looked away when she looked pissed and put down his milk and covered his mouth trying not to laugh, but it still somehow escaping. He sounded like a little kid trying not to laugh in front of the teacher in school. After he was done laughing he turned to start walking towards the lake, however seeing himself in the mirror and starting to laugh again. His shorts were too funny. He also carried with him a mysterious box. He walked down the path with snow leading down to the lake.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 am
Snow

Snow sighed as she got into the water. She could hear the animals all around as she smiled now and closed her eyes. She inhaled the scent of the forest around her. After a little while she heard Robert coming down beside him and she turned around and shot him a glare.

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 am
User Image

Robert couldn't help but show a pervy smile. he sat down by the rocks and slowly opened his mystery box, inside was a pump, and what appeared to be something rubbery. He began to pump and within minutes you could see a giant black rubber tube. He got up, dropped the tube, then violently jumping into it, making a wave. He would probably get bored of it really fast but he didn't care. He could always use it when he feels like it. He looked over to Snow with a smile. "Looks great on you, my sister has good taste."  
€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff