Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:00 am
"Bubbles" said Rose turning to the bubbles she was easily distracted plus she had a thing about bubbles  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:35 pm
"Ah.Yes,the bubbles."Seishiro replied,"Don't mind them.They're just a type of mushi,that's all.Can't remember the name of that paticular species though." He then sighed,"Anyway,they're pretty harmless...Just don't try to clean the plates in the sink.If they confuse you for a theif....Well,I'm really tired of dealing with their guardian deity,so just leave the plates alone,and we won't have to deal with devils--I mean,lawyers."He laughed as he said that last part,but it sounded like a pretty awkward laugh.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:22 pm
"Can we touch them?" Reina asked, inching closer to the bubbles in a predatory stalk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:24 am
"wow there really cool" she said leaning over the sink  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:17 pm
"Yes,you can touch them."Seishiro laughed,"But,you can't take them out of the water,okay? It isn't good for them to be exposed to the air.Even so much as a minute out of the water could be lethal."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Reina nodded and jumped onto the counter before kneeling on all fours to bat at the bubbles in the water, "I wont." he mumbled, running his fingers lightly over a bubble.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm
Seishiro couldn't help but chuckle as he watched Reina paw at the bubbles like an oversized kitten. "It's funny to think that he's a tiger."He thought,clearly amused,"Especially when he acts like that.I wonder if he'd like a ball of yarn to play with?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm
"They're so weird." Reina murmured, burying his face into the bubbles. "When they were cleaning up, it was like they had a mind of their own."  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 pm
"Hmm?"Seishiro asked,"What was that?" Reina's question snapped him out of a daze.A daze in which he pictured Reina,with the ears and tail of a tiger cub,playing with yarn and toy mice.So,it took a bit before Reina's question registered in Seishiro's mind."Well,they do have a mind of their own."He replied,"They just can't speak our language.Or any other language for that matter.But,they seem to be able to communicate with each other just fine.At least,I think that they do.I'm not really sure about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 pm
Reina pulled his face away, wiggling his nose to get the water droplets away, "Oh. So they speak their own language in other words." he said with a small cat-like stretch. "I like them. I think I could watch them all day." Reina smiled, distracted again by the bubbles.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 am
Rose went to the sink and started to run her hands over the bubble's  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 am
Reina smiled at Rose, "They're pretty cool, huh?" he said.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:04 am
"Yeah" said Rose as she put her hands in the water and the bubbles started tickling her hand's  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 pm
Seishiro just smiled as he watched Rose and Reina play around with the bubbles.He was glad that he finally had two residents in his house that didn't panic the moment the bubbles appeared.Or,try to pop the bubbles.That never ended well.Still,he sudenly felt the need to show them the rest of the house."If they're this excited about the bubbles,"He thought,"I wonder how they'll feel about the other creatures living here?" So,he got up and said,"Hey guys,would you like a tour of the house? This place has quite a few creatures running around here,like those bubbles in the sink."  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:00 pm
"Oh, yes please!" Reina said excitedly, hopping off the counter and running to Sershiro's side quickly. If the kitchen was this grand, he couldn't wait to see the rest of the house.  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff