Welcome to Gaia! ::

9th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

Tags: Annual Ball, User Run, 9th Annual Ball, Gaia Ball 

Reply Room Planning
Haus D'Amour (Envy & Love Planning Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:51 pm
-The Dusk Sky-
Nurmnurmnurm...Dusky has been bored all day...nobody is here... :[

On the bright side, it's been snowing all day :]

Nurmnurmnurm...

Oh, and Sub and Sailor, (and Cakes too, maybe), do you guess have IMs, like yahoo or msn?
If you do, add me e_maries557@hotmail.com
It's an easy way to stay in touch.

actually, keeping each others emails is a good idea. but we should exercise some discretion of it though  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Well, that's just my IM email, I have a different one for actual E-mails...so I don't really care XD It's so full of spam anyway.

*starts singing about the snow and does a snow dance for the snow gods* YAY  

Swervey

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 pm
For everyone's reference, my email's glompyuu@hotmail.com You'll find me on MSN Messenger, but do tell me who you are or I'll just ignore it. In the meantime, can everyone share their emails/easiest way to contact you? If you feel hesitant in posting it here (like Sailor pointed out, discretion is sometimes the best way to avoid trouble), just PM me. We're trying to eliminate untold disappearances... *Sabs...*

Alright! We need to decide on a theme. Since all the suggestions given either have something to do with animals or fruits why don't we start from there? XD I agree with Dusky's suggestion, but if possible I'd like to add one more level for the badges, hopefully above 500k? We can create the badges in animal form/with animals on them (like what Dusky stated earlier, hopefully including killer squirrels at the top levels xD), and the so-called Buttons (aka privileges for donating a certain kind of object) can be in fruit form? Jungly theme would be amazing here. Everyone savvy?

Now for the idea of WHO's gonna draw the badges and buttons, and how we're going to catagorise them. Keep in mind we do have limited staff and drawing skills, so the ideas shouldn't be too difficult to carry out. So does everyone agree on:
1) Jungly theme: Title not yet decided...? (My idea's Going Bananas, actually xD)
2) Badges: (in terms of Gaia Gold donation)
Level 1 - Flower (1k - 10k) *I can provide the flower to be utilized in this case*
Level 2 - Dragonfly (10k - 50k)
Level 3 - Monkey (50k - 100k)
Level 4 - Ninja squirrel (100k - 500k) *easier to draw*
Level 5 - Ferocious Tiger (500k above)
3) Buttons: Apple, Raisin, Banana, Fireball? (in reference to combustion)

Remember, we're finalizing the fundraiser here. So any suggestions will not be taken into account after this, unless required so. We can use our room mule Chloris Floral to receive the trades.

Dusky: Thanks for the room names reference list. =) It was a big help. So are you up for the badges? XD By that do you mean the template or the animals, or both? Anyone willing to help her out? And just to say, let's worry bout the template first, Kay? biggrin And for your question: I am Love, Sabs is envy. But if she's not coming back in due time I might have you fill in one of the positions, buddy. XD

Cakes: 0.0 Your layout is absolutely fabulous! It would be wonderful to have you do it! But do you have the time? If you're still busy best leave it to us, though, since this have to be up as soon as possible. I understand you've been pretty busy not being able to participate for the room.

Sub: Keep up the amazing work, buddy. ;D We love ya.

! Oh come to my arms, plot! How could I have survived without you? D: Last I heard from Blissy, it's beige finalized by Lady Angel now, so should be REAL soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:48 am
well, dusky has my email, so got everyones refference my email is mollymotes@yahoo.com. i'm always up for a chat, so feel free to im me. i'll sometimes be busy though with rp'ing, and i'm also writing a script for ep 1 of my legend of zelda ocarina of time abridged series, so that will also take a couple hours every day.  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:36 am
good news everyone! i just finished the script i was talking about, so that gives me some free time! yays! let me know if you want to check it out!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:30 pm
Shu, we don't really need to draw the animals. We can upload pictures from the interneet and use photoshop skills :].
I can definetly do the badges. Like I said, though, we don't have to draw the animals.
As for the different badges:
The colors will probably be different for each level according to the animal. Like for the monkey, I have it green and leafy since they're in the trees and stuff. Maybe for flowers it'd be lighter and probably brighter.

User Image
Here's an example of what a monkey level could look like.
Of course, we can change the layout and what's on there and everything, but that's the type of thing in my head.  

Swervey

Sublette

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 pm
i do have a email, its {englishham@gmail.com.} and i am messing around with photo shop trying to make a few "test samples" for the fundraiser

oh, and what about "Neon Bananas"? i also like going bananas, that's fine to  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:44 am
... Yes. That's true. *slaps head* How could I have NOT thought of that? @.@ And YES. OMG That's EXACTLY what's in my head too!! O.O The colours and all, even the monkey! Did you make that? It's absolutely brilliant!! =D 0.0 *hugs*

Sub: Neon bananas... Not too shabby. cool LOL I made a poll for this! Vote, people!!

These are the flowers I've got:
Roses - Purple, pink + white, red
User Image

Chrysanthemum - Pink, White, red
User Image

Camillia - Red only
User Image

Violets - Dark purple only
User Image

Hyacinth - Light purple only
User Image

These are all the nice kind of flowers I have. Hmm... I was thinking that for the dragonfly, we can have a sorta above-the-forest-in-the-sky kinda background, maybe an autumn background for ninja squirrel, then a background reflecting the kind of flower we have. For example, if we uses a hyacinth flower we can have a pond-like background. Everyone okay with that? Or do you have other ideas or suggestions?

Also, for the 'buttons', we should we make our own images or find them on the net? I've this idea of stealing one from the net, then change its colour. XD Like, golden/purple apple, green bananas, rainbow raisins... You get the idea.

Dusky: Btw if you want some nice templates, I've got some really nice ones in my dad's IPad. But if you want it I gotta send it via email cause the image's really big.

Sailor: I'm pretty interested (anything story perks my interest, anyway). XD Mind sending it next time I meet ya online or something?  

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:00 am
... Damn. The poll's so hard I dunno which to choose. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 am
Hehe, yea I made that. I just got the monkey and background off the web. Everything else I did. I really love the Hyacinth (but then again, my favorite color IS purple XD)
I like the ideas for the different levels, sounds good. I'll use that unless someone has other ideas.
It'd be easiest to steal them and change the color, but someone could draw them if they wanted. It's either one or the other, though, because it would look weird if we did some of each.
I would love to see the templates, if you could send them to me. I'll IM you the e-mail I want you to use.  

Swervey

Xx-Cakes_Delite-xX

4,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am
-The Dusk Sky-
Hehe, yea I made that. I just got the monkey and background off the web. Everything else I did. I really love the Hyacinth (but then again, my favorite color IS purple XD)
I like the ideas for the different levels, sounds good. I'll use that unless someone has other ideas.
It'd be easiest to steal them and change the color, but someone could draw them if they wanted. It's either one or the other, though, because it would look weird if we did some of each.
I would love to see the templates, if you could send them to me. I'll IM you the e-mail I want you to use.

User Image

Come On Over Baby And Taste The RAINBOW

User Image

You got me all excited
>.<
You said hyacinth and I thought you were talking about the bird
Hyacinth Macaws
They are sooooo pretty
And my Grandmother used to be a tropical bird breeder
So we had a few
I love all things colorful and tropical!<3

Also, I can do the format
I just need to know the simple
Who
What
When
Where
Why
and
How
(I always fill out a chart like this when I post stuff)
Although most of that is a no-brainer
And do you want me to just send you the format

I have an AIM, but not an MSN or Yahoo IM
My all things business/non spam email is:
XxRandomPancakesxX@gmail.com

User Image

Because Together Baby We Make Diversity  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 am
Dusky: Alrighty then! Hyacinth it is! XD Then we'll have a pretty background to go with it! (:O I love purple too!!) Erm, I won't be getting on the computer till... Tomorrow, I think? So give me some time. (Seriously stressing out on the exams, this is bad. @.@) On the other hand, if you want to just get the work done quickly, just go ahead and don't wait. XD Regarding the buttons... I can do all of them. I just need someone to fix the colour once it's up in the computer.

Cakes: You can come by my place! XD I live in a tropical country, and we see lots a pretty birds. Blue, yellow... You name it. I was super dull when all I saw in England last time I went was pigeons. =D In response to your list:

Who: Part of the 9th Annual Ball (we're not supposed to leak the theme, I believe)
What: Fundraiser (name still being decided)
When: Soon as possible. I think It'll be safe to assume early December.
Where: Charity/Quest forum
Why: To raise money for the upcoming 9th Annual Ball
How: Donation (sending the trades to room mule)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. =)  

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:24 pm
Shu:I'll work on the ASAP, but that may not be until the weekend. Tomorrow is a holiday and my grandparents are coming >.< then the next day I'm gonna be with friends...who will be dying my hair XD.
Cakes: You know, instead of Dragonfly level we could do a bird one. I actually like that better.
Unlike you, though, I really don't like the tropics. I live in a rainy, wet, cold, grey, cloudy, forested area. The complete opposit of a rainforest heheh.

So for the format, I guess it's going to be jungly?

EDIT: What background would you recomend for the flower?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm
For the Hyacinth, I reckon a pond. biggrin Maybe with lotuses. (D.Gray-Man fanatic) And yup. Jungly theme seems good. =)

Ohhhh okay okay. Take your time. And enjoy dying your hair!! biggrin biggrin biggrin What colour is it?  

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers