Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:18 pm
Adrian pop a cigarette from the pack and offered, when he looked up his HUD brought up Zeeks profile but had lots of holes in it".... spook" he simply mumbled to Zeek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 pm
He took the cigarette with grin and placed it between his lips giving him the once over. He sat on the floor just two feet away and lights up taking a long drag off the cigarette before exhaling. He looked up at Adrian, "So..Paragon?"  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Adrian flipped the page of the newspaper "yep" he then lowered it and folded the paper to his side " So only question is Hydra or UCSE?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:44 pm
He flashed a cocky grin, "Guess we'll find out." he tilt his head to the left popping his neck. He looked at him from the corner of his eye "Return trip?"  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 pm
"never made it the first time" he then looked at Zeek with interest" So you looked into this invite to paragon...? I have.... only thing truthfully missing is what did they find"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 pm
"More or less. Invite signed by both people... not much on details just get there and find what's been found.... Its really not my job to ask questions." he looked up at him "I never made it either... get to the port then some a*****e has to shoot or piss on something and soon whatever my mission was turns into a rescue mission."  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 pm
"terrorist groups are like that they s**t on everything and don't even know why they did it in the first place" Adrian chuckled and did a mock up moment " where angry lets blow s**t up" after his remark he looked up to see a headline news bulletin about the mining planet Imerys and that there where major protesting by miners, Adrian took a puff of his cigarette followed by a point " see my point"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:15 pm
He glances up and smiles as he blows the smoke out his nose. "point taken." he puts out the butt on the fairly clean floor "So any guesses to what it is that they found?"  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:21 pm
"not a damn clue, but it must be big if two companies are trying to out race RTI to get to it" Adrian pulled out a data tool and handed it to Zeek" what ever they found its in the worse possible spot on paragon can't even fly to the damn site"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:29 pm
He looked the info over "Figured as much... So that explains the military support." he hands it back to Adrian "But I guess that kinda explains why they would go through the trouble of hiring an ex-spook." he smiled.  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 pm
" guess they needed someone of a different flavor... but here is what I find very interesting " Adrian pointed to the bottom of the party list" who the hell is that..... Theo... no purpose....... there is nothing here but his name?" Adrian shook his head " No profile to be found either... whats your take."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 pm
Jimmy walks around the spaceport flipping through info on his HUD. He walks up to Adrian and Zeek. "Well, since you 2 are headed to Paragon, maybe one of you can tell me what is going on out there. I tried hacking the system from my HUD, but my hacking skills are very limited. All I could find out is that, whatever they found it's big. And everyone wants it. And all they told me is that I'm flying air support/transport, wherever possible."  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm
Adrian shifted his eyes to Jimmy"....... your Jimmy.... yes your on the list photo and everything and no we don't know what was found and it be nice if you where slightly hushed when speaking" Adrian wasn't moving his view from the news bulletin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:54 pm
"Alright, no worries. I'll keep it down."  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 am
Gazing through the crowd what looked at first glance to me a very simply designed android was walking through the crowd. No flourishes and no colors marked its frame work, it didnt even have a registration code. Oh and the thing gleemed like christmas morning. If one were to try to get background data on the andriod they would find files and files... of nothing. This andriod was infact a shell and was the current host of Aerolite. He had been tracking rumors and underground data feeds for a while now. Something big had turned up. So few details had leaked that He may find something interesting enough to warrent his attentions. Even if it was in a place as technologicaly decrepid as Paragon. Aerolite made his way to the space port waiting zone and sees a familiar face in a small group of folk. He almost freaked out when he recognised an old friend; Adrian. Aerolite was hoping to not get recognised ot spotted by any folk who might hinder his long path to figuring himself out. Then he remembered just how much he had changed and relaxed. He even got a lil streak of mischeiviouse whiles in him. He approached Adrian and in his new colorless and metalic voice greeted Adrian with a stiff upward raised hand. "Well hello sir. I am a basic service andriod. I heard you speaking of the planet paragon. I have been sent on behalf of my creator to serve in this mission. Might you have any valuable data to share on the planet we are to be deployed to explore?" He was acting the part of a new android off the factory perfectly; however Aerolite was smiling inside himself as he played the role.  
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff