Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 am
Alice Miyako

The rising world of waters dark and deep.

User Image

Alice wasn't shocked, people always asked her if she was named Alice because of the book 'Alice In Wonderland'. "Yeah, My grandma named me after her favorite book." She said as if she had been saying that her whole life. Alice looked up at the waiter, "One slice of Cheese Cake and some water please." Alice said, the waiter noted it down and walked away.
{OOC; }

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 am
"Your grandma?" thought Sora aloud. She wondered if Alice had any parents but that wasn't any of her business; she was just here for food. "So are you new in town?"

User Image  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:44 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu peeked her head over her menu her violet eyes sparkling with curiosity. "searching? for what?" she placed her menu down."why is your search over? did you find it or give up?" the waiter came and she gave them her order then turned her attention back to the dragon boy. she laughed in her head a bit at her 'affectionate' little nick name for him. she didnt know why but he felt familiar like someone very important to her though she had not known him before a few hours ago. this feeling unsettled her.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 am
"I found what I was looking for." He replied."After looking for almost a whole human life time." He paused to order the first thing he read off the page then turned back to Akumu. "I knew I couldn't give up. Besides,I had no reason to." Suddenly he didn't care about hidding anything. Talking to her was like talking to an old friend,he supossed that it should bother him. But why worry about it now?  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 am
Alice Miyako

User Image

New in town? No way. "I've been here for a couple of months." Alice said, she saw the waiter coming back with their food, that was pretty fast. "What about you? How long have you been here?" She tried to make some small talk. Her cheesecake looked really good. She thanked the waiter, and took her fork and took a bite. Good as always.
{OOC; }

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 am
User ImageSora's mouth watered when the patties began begging her to eat them. "A few months myself," she chuckled soon flinching when she felt a sharp pain. "Did one of my wounds reopen?" she thought a bit worriedly. She forced a smile unto her face. "Excuse me but I need to um... powder my nose." She quickly stood up and headed towards the bathroom. She flinched again when she heard the uneaten patty scream about abandonment.  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:37 pm
Alice Miyako

User Image

"Oh, okay." Alice said as she left the girl go into the bathroom. Alice sat, alone again, eating her cake. Her cup of water was empty so she decided to get some more. She made water appear into her cup, and hoped no one saw.
{OOC; }

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm
User ImageSora stumbled into the wash-room and quickly headed into the stall. She locked the door and sighed. Checking her bandages, she was correct when she saw that one of her wounds had reopened. She quickly changed the bloody ones and walked back out. However, an old woman had cleared her throat.
"You forgot to flush dear," she smiled with crooked teeth as Sora's face turned red.
"I-I didn't do anything!" she replied but under the woman's hard glare, she did as told and washed her hands.

"Everyone loves cleanliness," the other smiled as Sora sweat-dropped. She left the bathroom as quick as she could but as she came closer to the table, she saw Alice refill the cup without a pitcher or any other container of water nearby.
"How did you do that?" she asked confused.

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 pm
Alice Miyako

User Image

Crap. Alice had to lie her way out, "Do what?" She asked while waving a waiter to the table, she ordered another slice, for some reason, Alice did not gain weight. Fast metabolism maybe? "Are you okay?" Alice acted as normal as ever.
{OOC; }

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 am
User ImageSora's eyes narrowed. "Yeah I'm fine," she replied before picking up the distressed patty and putting a bite into him. "Though the air is much better," she smiled waving her hand in a circular motion as a gust of wind picked up which caused several customers to yell as their napkins yelled, "freedom". It quickly died down when she stopped.  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:31 am
Alice Miyako

User Image

Alice laughed, it was funny when people were freaked out. This girl.... Could she be like Alice? Alice had heard of other people with powers. She had to ask, she was tempted to, "Are you an elementalist?" She asked plainly. If she wasn't then she would think Alice was crazy and walk away but if she was then..... What element did she poses?
{OOC; }

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:23 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu smiled. "well im glad you found it. so, what are going to do now? it seems you have been searching for so long. after all that whats next?"she couldnt get rid of this feeling. she was starting to wonder if he was manipulating her in some way. she had never felt so trusting on another being.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 pm
User ImageSora snorted. "So what if I am," she asked. She remembered her attempt at protecting others like herself in the park. However, she didn't remember seeing Alice there. "So there are others," she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:55 pm
Alice Miyako

User Image

There are others! She wasn't the only different one. "What element do you have?" She wondered. Alice was relieved that there were others like her, did they feel different? Alone?Alice was sure now, this restaurant, it was filled with them. Alice took another bite of her cheese cake.
{OOC; }

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 am
User Image "Air," Sora smiled back. She yawned knowing that she needed some rest. "Sorry though but I've got to look for a place to stay," she replied pulling out some cash and placing it by her empty plate. "Hope we meet again some day."  
Modern Times

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff