Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Paragon( Number one most important planet) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm
he loaded up and turned to the door "....Z.... i have no idea what's been said... and I don't care." he sighed and looked at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:53 pm
"... never mind then..." he started out before him to get to the hanger looking down.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm
he sat down on the bed "hey, z, y-you're gonna watch my back right? you're gonna stay with me? i won't be able to do this without you." he looked down "up until now... i've been alone" he smiled a bit "i don't think i can do this mission without you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm
Zane looked back at him then walked over and sat next to him."of course I have your back Theo. I will protect you till my last battery cell gives out."He put his arm around him and rubbed his shoulder.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm
he leans against him and looks up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm
He held him gently and looked back at him."...I wont let anything bad happen to you."  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm
he smiled "i'm counting on you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 pm
He smiled and blushed."I hope i don't fail you."  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm
he noticed zane blushing and leans against him. "thanks z." he looked at zane's hand and put his hand over his then looked back at him. he looked into his eyes and leans in towards him gently pressing his lips against zane's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm
Zanes blush got deeper then faded away as he closed his eyes and pressed his lips back against Theo's. His hand turned and his fingers wrapped around Theo's.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:04 pm
theo quickly broke away and looked at him. he quickly got up and heads for the door "... um... let's get a move on. we got a ship to hack."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 pm
Zane smiled as he stood and followed him."Right behind you."He made sure he and Theo had grabbed their stuff before they left.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 pm
he headed for the hanger bay feeling confused about what happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm
Adrian had gathered his things and waited by the shuttle that would launch into the atmosphere " All Right ladies get your asses in gear we got a deadline to keep, RTI won't wait for us, and we won't wait for them!!!" He climbed on board taking his place in a cockpit seat that was on the left side. the right side seat was empty waiting for Zeek to take and the pilot seat was in the middle, forward front section of the shuttle  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 pm
Aerolite now with an even deeper cover provided by the interesting Memo began rushing to the shuttle his body language was now completely different. He had been got, he had been got good. Although Memo had said he had no intention of blowing his identity.... this very government A.I had his electrical nuts in a virtual vice. He hopped into a seat behind Adrians and his legs crossed as his foot began to twitch rappidly in a very non machine physical exspression of subconciouse emotional turbulation. Eventually he leaned forward in his seat and began to do something he used to do as jammy when he'd be nervouse for a mission to calm himself. He began to hum god save the queen. It was barely audible... but with a seat right behind Adrian... Adrian would be able to hear it...  
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff