Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я [ʞ] ι s s Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zara stared. She stared at her brother. She stared at Alice. She stared at James. She let out a long, deep sigh and clutched her head in her hands in frusteration. Surely he knew her. Surely the drugs weren't that powerful to completely erase 'Zara' out of his mind. Surely he recognized her. Didn't he?
"You really don't recognize me, do you?", Zara mumbled, more emotion in her voice than she'd shown in a long, long time. Which is pretty long for a vampire. She looked back at Tristan again. Sure, most of the time he was a pain in the butt, but he was her brother. Come on. She has to love him somehow, in her own demented vampiric way.
Zara cocked her head towards Alice. "I suppose you'd trust a werewolf more than you'd trust some random vampire who claims to be your long-lost sister." This time, she wasn't being sarcastic. She was serious. Because it was the truth. In Tristan's current state of being, Alice, even being the size she was, could easily slit his throat if he let her get too close.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XX and XXJ a m e sXXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"There's no way in hell i'm letting her go with a vampire". James mumbled angrily through his clenched jaw. "Move it, vampire wentch." He snarled as he forcefully pushed the female vampire out of the way, stomping towards his blond-haired sister. The beta male grabbed Alice's arm, yanking the girl away from the vampire and towards himself. The girl let out a meek squeak, almost like that of a cat, as she was forcefully pulled towards the male lycan who was now glaring down at her. Alice swallowed the lump in her throat as she stared up at the large lycan, terrified."T-tristan..!" Alice choked out softly, her entire body frozen in place.

James felt bad for yanking so hard on his sister's arm like that. She was so fragile, and hoped that he hadn't snapped her arm. Reguardless, James was determined to get his sister out of the alley and away from the vampires. If the female vampire wasn't lying about being an Allucard, then the situation could escalate rapidly and James wasn't about to have his sister stick around for that. The beta male scooped his sister up, clutching her fragile kicking and screaming body against his chest before darting out of the Alley. James thanked his luck that the sun was on its way up, allowing him to escape without having to worry about vampires pursuing him.

"TRISTAN!" Alice screamed at the top of her lungs as she tried to free herself from the beta-werewolf's strong grasp.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

||==User Image===XUser ImageX===User Image==||

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"TRISTAN!"

Kaiann's attention snapped in the direction of the female scream that echoed through the city. "Alice..!!"She was certain that the scream was from her sister. Kaiann lept to her feet and darted off towards the source of the scream, using rooftops to make it easier to search for her blond-twin. The last thing she wanted was to hear the scream of her sister. Kaiann just hoped that she could find her in time before something bad happened to her--she'd never forgive herself if something ever did. I'm coming, sis. Hang in there.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 pm

I can't escape this hell.
So many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

Tristan stared at the female vampire intently, searching for even the smallest hint of remembrance. Sure, she resembled himself, he'd give her that, but why does she show up now, out of all times? She ran away, didn't she? Or was she abandoned? It all belonged to the past of someone else, it was wrong for him to dig up his old self's past. "Alice is not just a werewolf." He protested. "And if you were trying to prove that you are an Allucard, you would have confronted my parents first." He knew he sounded bitter and cruel but he didn't want to regret his words. "I'm sorry. I don't remember anything."

"TRISTAN!"

It took him a second to realize that Alice was not by his side but in the arms of the beta wolf who swept the frail girl away like she was a stuffed animal instead of an actual werewolf. On impulse, Tristan tried to sprint in their direction but was only met by a ray of stray light that burned the side of his arm, leaving a purple-black bruise-like patch. Tsk, He flinched back into the shadows. Why could werewolves survive during both night and day when vampires have to cringe at every piece of light. "Alice! Wait for me!" He hollered behind the two flitting shadows that seemed too far to reach. "I'll come look for you."

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Kaiann cursed aloud as a sun-ray burned the entire side of her arm. Immediately, the female vampire lept off the roof and into the shadows, sprinting towards the nearest abandoned warehouse, using the darkness as a shield from the poison light.
"DAMMIT!"
Kaiann screamed angrily as she smashed her fists into the interior walls of an abandoned warehouse she had dodged into. How was she supposed to rescue her sister now? Was she supposed to just wait around for dusk, because by that time, Alice could be dead.
The vampiress hissed, loathing herself for being allergic to the sunlight which was keeping her from saving the only thing that she cared about.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Zara watched what was happening. She was a bit hurt that her brother didn't remember her, but then again, she wouldn't either if she had just been injected with memory-surpressing drugs, would she? She imagined him, sitting on a metal table, asking what his name was...
And then the beta grabbed the little werewolf. Zara had no intention of helping her in any way - until clearly Tristan was getting worked up because he couldn't save her. Then there was a third vampire - a female - running along, cursing loudly because she couldn't save 'Alice'.
Well, what better way to earn back her brother's trust then to retrieve something he couldn't get? Over her years gone, Zara had become slightly less allergic to sunlight, much like someone may become immune to toxics. (For Goodness sake, she was standing directly in the sun a few minutes earlier!)
She let her black hair drop down over her face, took a deep breath, and sprinted towards the beta male and the girl. She ripped them apart and hissed at the first, only to shrink back into the shadows. Still dragging the girl behind her, Zara roughly brought her back over to Tristan.
"Let's get out of here", she said quietly, in case the male werewolf came over again. There wasn't much shadow room, and he could easily push either of them into the sunlight.

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:27 pm
||J a m e sXXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||

User Image
≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

James watched stunned as the female vampire ripped his sister away from him. What the flip was going on? Did a vampire seriously just sprint towards him when there was sunlight about? James snapped out of his shock, charging after the female that had snatched his baby sister. "GIVE HER BACK, BLOODSUCKER!" James roared, leaping into the air a human and falling back down to the ground a wolf. Being days away from a full moon, werewolves were graced with the choice to transform into a wolf. The white wolf let out a vicious snarl as it sprinted towards the female vampire.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice let out a scream as the female vampire snatched her, writhing to break free from her grasp. "LET ME GO!" she screamed before transforming into her black-wolf self, breaking free from the vampire. The canine scurried over to Tristan, whimpering as she nudged the vampire's legs affectionately. The constant ''kiddnapping'' made Alice anxious and left her with a sense of being unprotected. She just wanted to be safe at the moment, and Tristan was the only thing that made her feel like that.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 pm

I can't control myself.

Tristan was awestruck when his claimed-to-be sister charged full-speed towards the werewolf, covering herself in the sunlight, yet it had no effect on her. It was like jumping into a pool of corrosive acid swimming in it like it was merely water. Tristan cringed at the sight of the light that touched her skin. How could someone harness that much power? His parents spent many decades trying to find a way to be immune to sunlight, only to find their efforts fruitless. It was something that Tristan was sure he couldn't do.

The vampire swept Alice from the werewolf's arms quickly but Alice's image blurred into a black wolf who padded to his side. He suddenly felt uneasy, truly realizing that Alice was not the alley cat he saw before. Alice..." He stroked the wolf's fur gently before looking towards his 'sister' to thank her. "Thank-- Watch out!" His words were cut short when he saw a giant white wolf leap towards the vampire girl. Without thinking, he drew a silver gun from his jacket and fired at the wolf twice, not even caring if the bullets reach him in time. "Hands off my sister." He spit his words out bitterly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:24 pm
||J a m e sXXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||

User Image

You thought you were there to guide me
You were only in my way
You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

James wasn't fazed by the bullets that had barely grazed his thick white fur, continuing his sprint towards the female vampire that had snatched up his sister. He immediately redirected his focus when he saw the female vampire no longer held his sister. Without hesitation, the wolf began charging at Tristan, leaping in the air to pounce on him and tear off the bloodsucker's head. However, the Beta wolf's attack was deflected by the tiny black wolf that had used the force of her entire body to knock him off course. James skid back on all of his paws until his momentum came to a halt. He quickly slid into an offensive stance, snarling at Tristan before letting out a fierce howl.
The wolf ferocity faded from its face when it noticed the black wolf that had countered its attack, laying motionless on the ground. He hesitantly took a few steps forward to see what was wrong with her-- Alice's forehead and front legs were bleeding from her small frail body impacting James. Alice laid at Tristan's feet motionless with the exception of the soft rise and fall of her stomach. A meek whimper escaped the girl's throat as she craned her head up in an attempt to check on Tristan.
James staggered back. All he had wanted to do was protect his sister, and instead, he had caused her more harm that help. Feeling that his presence would just cause her more pain, the white beta male scampered off, leaving his sister in the care of vampires. She was better off. Besides, she seemed to care more for a stranger like Tristan than her own brother who she didn't even recognize.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

You thought you were standing beside me
You were only in my way
You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zara blinked. She let go of the squirming black werewolf as it rushed back to Tristan. She herself rushed back to the shadows. She scanned her skin. It had gotten a slightly purplish tint, which would go away in a few weeks' time. She wasn't completely immune to the sun's effects, no vampire was. She had just dulled them.
Zara had to smile as Tristan thanked her. At least she was somehow gaining his trust. It would take some time, but eventually he'd know her well enough that they could do all they used to do together, like chasing his favorite things, little animals, and -
"Watch out!"
Her head snapped around, but not in time. The enormous white wolf pounced on her, it just so happened directly on her arms where the sunlight had worked its effect. She screamed in pain, twisting in utter agony. She could hear two gunshots. Zara knew them to be Tristan's, she'd seen him use them earlier against a first female vampire, the sister of "Alice". They were pretty obviously aimed at the werewolf that was attacking Zara, and would have met their aim had the werewolf not stopped holding her down.
"Great", she muttered under her breath, time starting to slow down a bit for her. She contemplated the situation. Balance, she thought, the world needs balance. I find my brother, he doesn't remember me. He's found a friend, that friend is a werewolf. I save that werewolf from her "brother", but then her "brother" attacks me. Tristan's bullets drive the beta away yet Alice is in a clump on the ground.
Zara shook herself off, standing up as if nothing had happened. She softly picked up the little wolf's body as if it were a fragile thing. She didn't seem to hate Alice anymore. She wasn't a huge and despicable monster like young vampires were often taught. Besides, Alice meant a great deal to Tristan.
"We shouldn't keep her here", she muttered, Alice still in her arms. Possible places of areas ran through her mind, yet somehow she thought maybe Tristan knew of someplace decent they could keep her until she regained consiousness. He knew the area a lot better, after all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:57 pm

I can't control myself.

Tristan muttered a curse under his breath when the first bullet skimmed past the werewolf's side and missed. The second was even less successful. The white werewolf's eyes shifted towards him only half a second after he pulled the trigger and was on his way to tear Tristan apart. Suddenly, Alice rammed into him with all of her might, just enough to throw the werewolf off balance. "Alice!" Ignoring the white werewolf, he knelt down by her side with eyes wide in shock as the blood spilled from her frail body. He felt angry with himself as the sense of uselessness kept getting stronger. If he was Tristan, those two bullets would have hit the werewolf. If he was Tristan, he would have been able to protect Alice. If he was Tristan, it wouldn't have ended up like this. But the truth is, he's not. He couldn't live up to his name. He was a selfish child who was only words. If only there was a way to bring Tristan back...

"We shouldn't keep her here",

Tristan glanced towards her sister and nodded in agreement. "Well, I don't think mother or father would appreciate it if we brought her home." He paused to look at Zara's reaction. She didn't seem too fond of their parents at all. "By the time morning comes, humans would roam the city and they'd find her." He put on a weak grin and shrugged. "And suggestions?"

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

The black wolf struggled to its feet, collapsing on its first attempt. Alice let out a soft whimper as she fell to the ground, laying there in silence for a moment before attempting once more to rise to her feet. As she strained herself to rise to her feet, Alice transformed back into her 'human' form. The fraile and petite girl looked much worse than she did when she was in her furry-form: Her arms were heavily bruised, her face was pale and stained with blood from her forehead. Overall, the girl looked weak and lifeless. Alice tripped over her own feet, clutching to Tristan in an embrace to prevent herself from stumbling back to the ground.
"Are you okay..?" Alice asked weakly, worried about Tristan rather than herself.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 pm

I can't control myself.

"Are you okay..?"

"Idiot!" Tristan grabbed hold of Alice before she could fall, the spilling blood made him dizzy with anxiety. He wasn't sure if it was his blood lust or his worry but he had to push that aside for now. His face fell solemn and bit his lip to avoid the weak feeling from overcoming him. "I told you to worry about yourself more!" He held her, being careful not to touch any wounds that would cause her pain. "I-It's my fault. If only I could protect you... then you wouldn't be hurt."

He felt weak again, the uselessness struck him heavier as he watched the once joyful Alice turn almost lifeless. He wasn't even sure how to make the blood stop spilling because he only knew how to make it start. "Does it hurt?" He asked her gently but knew the answer himself. Of course it does. "We need to find something to treat you. Hang on..." He turned towards his sister, his eyes almost pleading. "Zara, I'm sorry to ask you this even though you don't like it. Help Alice. Please."

xx K i C H i R O

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 am
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────
fa - la - la - lah - lah.

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

It was hardly 5 in the morning. Chihiro stared at the radio alarm clock at his bedside as it blinked 5:52 in bold red numbers. He counted each passing second towards the next minute. Chihiro's hazy gaze shifted from the alarm clock to around the room. It was quiet tonight, all he could hear was the soft breathing of his neighbors next door as they slept. He yawned softly before shifting out of his bed slowly, flicking on the table lamp that was beside him. His apartment was small, especially for a werewolf such as himself, but it was cheap and the landlady was nice, he didn't have much to complain about. He ran his fingers through his light brown hair and yawned once more. It was that time of month again, the hunger that rested in the pit of his stomach flared, attacking the insides of his stomach like a corrosive acid. It was the same feeling that kept him up that night. It's been like this for a long time but he's still not used to it, eating human flesh makes him shiver but it was necessary. He simply lets his werewolf self takes over whenever he allows it and retracts himself when things get too overboard.

He threw on a t-shirt and a sweater before leaving his apartment, closing the door softly behind him. He quickly took the stairs, knowing it would be faster than waiting for the elevator even though he lived on the 8th floor. At the bottom of the stairs, his stomach roared again this time at a much greater volume. "Oh God." He made a face but continued walking. "Bearing a child for 9 months, how in the world do women do it?" He chuckled before crossing the street quickly, in search of human activity.

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas