Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
Xaviers private boarding school for the gifted. An X-men rp. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 am
He took Hayden to his room, revealing his artwork. "This...this is a drawing of you...nude, mostly, but I covered your crotch and all...do you like it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 am
Hayden was baffled.... "I love it...... you made me look so attractive...."  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 am
"No, no, no. You make IT look attractive...art imitates life, and this is how you look." He smiled happily. "I seem tough on the outside, but I am actually a bit of a softy in places."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 am
Hayden hugged Ghost. "Thank you so much...... This means the world to me..."  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm
Ghost smiled. "I'm glad you like it, I've been working on it for a few months...it is yours. You can keep it wherever you wish." Ghost hugged Hayden and teleported to the drawing, adding some final touches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:41 am
"Ghost......" Hayden walked over to him and hugged him. Hayden loved every second of the contact.  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 pm
Ghost blushed. "H-Hayden..." He smiled as they embraced, feeling very lucky. "So, you like it, then?" He giggled. He felt amazing, like never before. He only hoped that Hayden could remain in this state, that his happiness and the feelings toward Ghost would keep his powers at bay. If not, he'd make sure to help Dr. X with finding a solution, because this was something he didn't want to lose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 am
Hayden nuzzled close to Ghost and smiled. "Mine."  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:50 am
Ghost blushed. "Y-yours...?" He smiled faintly, nuzzling Hayden. Ghost had never been called someone's before. He'd had dates, yes, but nothing that ever amounted to a relationship. Though, he'd been focusing more on exploring his powers and mentoring younger mutants for a while, so he hadn't allowed love to enter into the equation. But, with Hayden, he thought he'd give it a try.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:20 am
Hayden nodded. "You're mine and I'm yours."  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 am
"I...I thought so..." Ghost turned slightly and kissed Hayden tenderly, wrapping his arms around Hayden. He looked into Hayden's eyes and smiled warmly. "Mine...and I, yours..." He kissed Hayden again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 am
Hayden kissed Ghost back and smiled but then let go as he felt the skin prickles. "My skin's prickling again..... I guess I've not quite mastered it yet."  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 am
"Ah...well, don't worry dear...we'll figure something out. We must." He smiled and nodded. Ghost was happy, and he wanted Hayden to be happy too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Mew
student/staff?: PET
Powers: i am a 'pokemon' person so use mews copy powers effect in sort of a modest way
Appearance description: look like a hot-topic punker in pink hair, with pink eyes, pink pawstar tail
Bio: i was just a normal human until i went to texas where after falling into a cow field i was attacked by cows where the terror triggered an sleep x-men power where i suddenly discovered i actually was mew the pokemon where i copied the cows bite attack reflecting it back at the cow that scared me by having the right amount of grass energies available from the fiber the cowboy feed me the previous night whee  

ZodiacMouse

Newbie Pumpkin

xx-big-ant-is-bisexual-xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 am
Name: alexander dicaprio
student/staff?: teacher
Powers controll over the elements (earth wind fire and water) down side if he focuses on one element for too long then his body will burn out and can allso fly
Appearence description:long black hair baby blue eyes 6ft2 solid muscle
Bio:alexander, or alex as his friends call him was disowned by his family the day he told them that he is a mutant, and he hasnt seen them since. he doesnt have many friends. hes a loner and likes to keep to himself but once he gets to know somebody he quikly opens up and tries to be theyre friend  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff