Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN MINIS

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to everything Minipets related for THIS IS HALLOWEEN. 

Tags: HALLOWEEN 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN MINIS
{ QnA } Got an odd question about minipets? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 pm
Huni Pi
If a bribe is accepted are we still allowed to offer a different bribe/minipet idea within the same month or is there a limit to how many bribes a person can ever get via gaia?

Each artist is limited to a max of 2 slots for bribes per month, so you can try again, but we cant guarantee they still have slots!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 am
Do perma scareons count for the minipet achievement for scareons?
Do Nergal bears, valentine bears or pirate bears count towards the Bear achievement?
Also.. with all the new wishing things.. do the Wishing sailor scouts, etc count towards the Wishing achievement?  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 am
iloveyouDIE
Do perma scareons count for the minipet achievement for scareons?
Do Nergal bears, valentine bears or pirate bears count towards the Bear achievement?
Also.. with all the new wishing things.. do the Wishing sailor scouts, etc count towards the Wishing achievement?

Sadly no to all of them D: Only the originals count towards the originals.

For example: A Pirate Lionni, does not count as a Lionni, a Wishing Nergal, does not count as an achievement wishing pet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm
Question about the Underground hints related to the Italian mafia or is it Mafia from around the world in general.  

Mizu_no_Tsubasa

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 pm
Stunted horses?

Is there a place we can see them all? Their not on the search bar...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 pm
I wanted to find out about a few things. So we can get minipets of two minipets crossbreeding? ((Ex: Pirate Lepus and Floresce)) We can also get cosplay minipets of our rped characters? ((Scareon Arctic and Fallen))  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:59 am
Just a few suggestions here for the new sorting system ....

1. Plz add back in a 'view all' button? ;;

2. For the sorting into boxes, either have check-boxes or a way to select what box you want each pet in and then a universal save all button? Some way to do multiplet pets at ooonnccee?

3. Also, ablility to rename the boxes. XD I.e. first-stages, SE's etc  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm
Mizu_no_Tsubasa
Question about the Underground hints related to the Italian mafia or is it Mafia from around the world in general.

Hints in the Underground vary from real world to fictional, depending on whomever created the password for that particular page.

-Yasha Alchemist
Stunted horses?

Is there a place we can see them all? Their not on the search bar...

They're under "FEAR Stunted x." ie, FEAR stunted Pegasus, FEAR stunted kirin, etc etc.

MoonKitsune
I wanted to find out about a few things. So we can get minipets of two minipets crossbreeding? ((Ex: Pirate Lepus and Floresce)) We can also get cosplay minipets of our rped characters? ((Scareon Arctic and Fallen))

It is possible to bribe an artist to take two minipets and mash them together, yes. However this and doing cosplays are up to each minipet artist's discretion. If an artist isn't comfortable "breeding" two minipets done by another artists, they have full rights to decline the offer.

Manda
Just a few suggestions here for the new sorting system ....

1. Plz add back in a 'view all' button? ;;

2. For the sorting into boxes, either have check-boxes or a way to select what box you want each pet in and then a universal save all button? Some way to do multiplet pets at ooonnccee?

3. Also, ablility to rename the boxes. XD I.e. first-stages, SE's etc

1) Most likely not happening as the boxes were made to reduce server load. We apologize for this inconvenience, however people were using snaplinks/multilinks and opening several hundred clickables at once. Loading many pages at once has really slowed down and crashed our server more than once, and considering the only profit we make from the site comes from a fraction of the minipet comissions... well. I'd rather be able to look at a few pets at a time than look at a blank screen when the server crashes tbh.

2) Multiple pets is something that will come later. Right now the boxes are the result of hours and hours and HOURSSSSS of coding. We're trying to get the basics established with as few errors as possible, THEN build on that. Please be patient.

3) That is being worked on. Again, coding takes a LONG TIME and considering there's only two coders who are doing the minipet site FOR FREE, it will take awhile. Please be patient.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:17 pm
Kind of an odd question?
I never saw it posted anywhere but when was this going to be judged?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:22 pm
Are the celestial runes going to be in the wishing agency?  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Sosiqui
Crew

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 pm
So, I'm giving Malodore a nyancat minipet as a canon main pet. XD Would a description of this sort be appropriate for the species?

"[Nyancat] 'scariness' appears to come from his apparently innocuous nature - apparently the melodic nyan-cry of the pastry-cat can work its way into human brains, slowly driving them insane."

y/n? ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 pm
elvyralani
Kind of an odd question?
I never saw it posted anywhere but when was this going to be judged?

The winners were Danse and Nata, who had their pets (Charon Jr. and Fink) head the silver bank.

x_Nata_x
Are the celestial runes going to be in the wishing agency?

As I understand it, they're promo minipets and thus not very likely to appear any time soon in the wishing agency. That isn't to say they won't, since there is always a possibility they might. Is this answer vague? Yes, and there might be a reason why. ;D

Sosiqui
So, I'm giving Malodore a nyancat minipet as a canon main pet. XD Would a description of this sort be appropriate for the species?

"[Nyancat] 'scariness' appears to come from his apparently innocuous nature - apparently the melodic nyan-cry of the pastry-cat can work its way into human brains, slowly driving them insane."

y/n? ;3

Perfectly fine! Any entry that you find in the minipedia can be considered 'typical' or 'general'. If a pet isn't in the minipedia yet, there is nothing stopping you from creating your own description!  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:39 pm
sdfhsfs
My rare-form runic floresce has become a failfish. What do I do? Aside from panic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Is there a way to set up more than one trap in Scarefari?  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

THIS IS HALLOWEEN MINIS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas