Welcome to Gaia! ::

Académie du Ciel

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing School for characters of all races, age and gender. 

Tags: Role Playing School, Vampires, Neko, Académie du ciel, Ghosts 

Reply Interior of School
Hallway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower
Captain

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

"Get off of me!" She hissed, pretending to be angry with him. "I'm helping a fellow demon... you buffoon!" she snarled and then pushed him away and slapped him hard across the face. "I hate you!" She screamed at him and then stormed into the Cafeteria.

Tyyne Marie  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 pm
Leila Lafayette

Leila left fencing class and went to chemistry.

Artemis-kibasgirlfriend
Crew

Aekea Genius

9,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mister Sougo Okita
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 pm
Coran Reid
User Image

Coran had finished his quick meal and slipped into the hallway to get out of the tense cafeteria. "Damn why does everyone hate me......" he grunted to himself "They must not know that I'm not a full vampire I'm not even sure I told anyone that little tid bit anyways though the headmasters most likely know since I put it in my little file. But still grr..it irritates me so MUCH!" he accidentally shout the last bit since he was thinking out loud...his sword clanked in it's sheath as he stormed off toward his dorm room  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

He rushed through the hall and then noticed the stranger. He smiled a little, excited about the high quality men in the school. Remembering his ruined night shirt he wrapped his arms around himself. He gulped and blushed and then hurried to the boys side of the bath. Smelling the reek he shook his head and went into the girls side instead.

Cain Alcatraz

Alex Teaflower
Captain

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mister Sougo Okita
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm
Coran Reid
User Image

He paced about with a lot on his mind. He noticed the man who acted well plainly, like a girl. He fell backward after he ran into a wall not paying any attention to his surroundings. He seemed to be unconscious. His face seemed fairly easy on the eyes in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

He got out of the girls bath and sighed as he glanced around. He stopped when he saw the boy, or rather, young man, he wasn't sure which, unconscious on the floor. He stared for a while and then gently poked him but he looked up when he heard a ghostly voice behind him. He felt a shiver down his spine as something passed through him and when there was a person standing over the boy he almost screamed but instead dropped his things and ran to room 106.

Cain Alcatraz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He glanced at the boy who had ran and then sighed.
"You've gone and made a mess, yes you have." He frowned and tapped Coran's face.

Elliot Johnson

Alex Teaflower
Captain

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

caelo_obscuro

Liberal Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Raeor stumbled out of the cafeteria, holding closer to the girl's shoulder. He wondered what exactly she meant by that comment. He looked over to her saying, " That wasn't funny. * his eyes reacted to a sudden motion which had just passed them*" He let go of his sword and continued to watch the vampire kid storm out of the cafeteria upset. For a brief moment, he felt maybe the remark he made was overheard. But like most teenagers, he ignored his conscience and any feelings of regret. "Ya so, that was weird. * he looked back at her* where is the nurse's office??" Raeor asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

She smiled.
"Just a ways away... come on." She smiled and gently helped him to go to the nurses room. "You're going to rest very well in here, we have amazing nurses here." She just giggled smiling.

Tyyne Marie  

Alex Teaflower
Captain

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

caelo_obscuro

Liberal Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He looked around, physically becoming impaired; his walk became slower and his speech was slow. "Oh really... getta meh therrr quik... " He pulled on her shoulder and with one final effort, hopped onto her back. He latched onto her piggy-back style. Quietly Raeor whispered in her ear, "guud night Teeny." then passed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

She opened her mouth to object but then she opened her eyes and grunted when he jumped onto her back.
"H-heavy." Her legs started to buckle and she frowned. He must be crazy, but she wouldn't complain that much. She grunted more as she struggled to get close to a wall so she could lean on it. She hoped someone would help her carry him to the nurse's office.

Tyyne Marie  

Alex Teaflower
Captain

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

For Tomorrow
Crew

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:19 pm
Appearing down the side of the corridor, Zero took a glimpse at the situation and sighed. "Could have been worse" He said. He nudged the man from the woman's back and rested the woman down against the floor. "Sit right here" He said as he pulled out one of his syringes and poured a cloudy liquid in to it. "Now then, new guy. I hope you won't mind me putting a needle in to you? You'll rise like a balloon for a few minutes but it won't hurt." He said as he stared at the oddity. He would take a sample later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

"Th-thank you... You're new? I hadn't seen you here before." She sat on the ground and folded her hands on her lap. "His name's Raeor... He's a demon, like me... except I'm from a different breed than he is. He consumes everything, I hadn't seen his kind in a long time." She tilted her head. "I'm Tyyne... Tyyne Marie... Pleased to meet you... I'm guessing you might be a nurse or... are you the doctor?" She tilted her head.

Tyyne Marie

Alex Teaflower
Captain

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

For Tomorrow
Crew

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:33 pm
Zero's eye twitched. "Yes... I'm the school Doctor, not a nurse".
He looked at the other demon. "Consumes everything, eh? Is it safe to touch him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

"Oh yes, completely safe." She nodded her head. "I wouldn't risk my life helping him to the nurses office before he passed out otherwise. He just needs to lie down is what he said..." She stretched and stood. "Maybe we could both carry him to the nurses office where he could lie down." She wrapped her arms around him and lifted him off of the ground with a grunt. "You take the other side sir, he's very heavy."

Tyyne Marie  

Alex Teaflower
Captain

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

For Tomorrow
Crew

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Fine." Said Zero as he picked up the other side and emptied the syringe on the floor. "It'll dissolve in a minute, anyway. Send no cleaners" He said as he proceeded to walk with the demon woman while carrying the OTHER demon.  
Interior of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff