Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Unseen Academy

Back to Guilds

For those who want control of the world. 

Tags: Elements, Academy, Romance, Role-playing 

Reply The Unseen Academy
Academy Hallways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm
Ryuu blushed a little as Rubi did so, smiling, almost sheepishly. "O-Okay! And you're welcome." He replied back, it was great to actually get back at Isao. "Bye!" Feeling sad that she was leaving, he knew he was going to see her sooner or later, in their next class, maybe, but he was going to miss being with her, he could tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm
Rubi didn't want him to go, but she was more eager to check on Isao, she rushed to his class  

13Radishes

13Radishes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 am
She walked the hallways, breathing in fresh air, Isao almost gone from her head now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 am
Ryuu was wandering around the hallways, in search for her. She had been gone for a long time, and was beginning to worry about her.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 am
Looking down, lost in her thoughts she bumped into something hard. "kuso..." she rubbed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:58 am
Ryuu cursed as well, having been the one Rubi bumped into. He stepped back, blushing in surprise as he found out it was Rubi. "O-Oh! Sorry!"  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 am
"n...no problem." she looked up to him and smiled, "fancy bumping into you, literally."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 am
He looked back, laughing a little, "Same here." He paused, looking a little bit nervous. "S-So.." He began, "I-I was wondering...Do you want me to take you flying..?" He asked, scratching the back of his head, face red. "I-I mean...You did want to...A-And I thought it would be perfect if we went now..." He glanced back at the window, it was dusk, the sunset still remaining in the sky.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 am
She smiled, not even a little akward, but excited, "oh ok!" she said, "i'd love to" and that's when it dawned on her, "like... a date?" (oh the classic line)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 am
(XD )
He turned even more red, smiling, "Y-Yeah!" But was really glad she wanted to.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 am
Screw Isao, he only thought of her like a toy, Ryuu's actually sweet, she clung to his arm like usual, chuckling, "lead me out then Ryuu-kun." she added the suffix for fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 am
Ryuu smiled, feeling much more relieved, "Okay!" He did lead the way, going outside.

(To the grounds, then? O: )  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am
(yup!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:57 pm
Isao had found a chair to sit on in the hallways, slumped over glumly,elbows on his knees as he thought the situation over. He felt strange, why was he letting this get to him, letting if affect him so much? It was embarrassing that he was, but he couldn't help himself...  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 pm
She ran down the hallways, only half aware what she was doing, she was going to have to talk this over with Ryuu later, "Isao-sensei!" she called his name over and over  
The Unseen Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff