Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
【☯ Єʟєɱєηʈ Єʟɪʈєѕ ☯】 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Mood>>Confused slightly pained
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack replaced his serious face with a smile once again watching Kera run off with Celeste. "You should be more polite," Zack stated looking at his brother the smile still in place. Looking a the two other girls he gave a sigh, "well ladies, allow me to introduce ourselves; My name is Zackary though I would prefer to be called Zack. As for this rude one," he said pointing to his brother. "Is my younger twin Brother Zuria, but prefers Zuri if you mind." He claimed looking at his brother seeing his sneer was back a small laughter escaping his lips.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri shook his head at the girl, not sure if she was lying or not he looked at his brother as he introduced them. A sneer formed at his face turning away when his brother looked at him. That voice he heard, he wondered if it was same as his brothers. The voice he heard did not sound kind at all, it sounded angry, frustrated and possibly evil.

((its all good))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

______Jayme Cuellan_______

╰☆╮Not all wishs come true...╰☆╮

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayme saw one of the twin talk to the other twin about being more polite. She just shrugs it off since it had nothing to do with her at all. She moves one of her feet and kicks a little rock as she stood there not knowing what to do. She didn't have that watched feeling anymore which was fine with her. She didn't like being watched at all since it alwasy put her on edge. She looks back over to the twins when one of the two started talking. She heard the one call himself Zzack before introducing his twin. She wondered why Zuri couldn't introduce himself since he had a mouth that he can use to speak with.

She smiles at the two twins as she stood there knowing she would introduce herself next,
"I'm Jayme. You can either call me Jayme or Jae. I don't mind either." She looks over at the twins,"Nice to meet you Zack ,and nice to meet you Zuri."

╰☆╮But your live still changes.╰☆╮

[Somewhere I have not found]

My element is Fire

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Oklahomagurl03

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊱ C E L E S T E xxxxxxC A P E L L A ⊰

I see a world in harmony,
A world of peace and humanity.

"We just need to go over there!"

Celeste was pulled by the energetic girl so quickly that she was still in a daze when they were out in the open field. She felt relaxed here somehow, like she was a child running in a meadow with beautiful flowers in every direction they looked. It wasn't as nice as her waterfall back at home but this would have to do for now. "Okay." She giggled as she ran after Kera afraid that she would get lost. It was reassuring, the feeling and memory of the bell-like voice was no longer shrouding her mind like before and it felt as if all of her worries were pushed off of her shoulders.

After a few more minutes, a cave cut through their path. She shoved the branches out of the way from the opening and it revealed that the cave seemed quite safe to walk into. The cave was eerie but it seemed to have an alluring feature that Celeste couldn't put her finger on. "A-are you sure it's this way?" Celeste asked, her voice nervous as she gripped Kera's hand. It didn't seem like a place where firewood could be found.

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

K e r a K a iExperiment 108
17||Earth Elite||
========================================

[ɨ'ɱ riʛɧʈ hҿrҿ, ϛɨɭɭɣ!]Hm. Not sure, but it's pretty here!

"A-are you sure it's this way?"

Kera nodded with a reassuring smile,
"Positive."
With Celeste's hand in hers, Kera took a step into the cave."It's in here... i know it is."She muttered under her breath as she began to wander farther into the cave, gently pulling her friend behind her. Kera wasn't speaking of firewood, but rather the voice that had been calling her name. The voice didn't actually tell Kera to look in the cave, but it was a gut feeling. She couldn't explain it, but somehow, Kera just knew that whatever the voice was, it was coming from inside the cave.
Kera used her one free hand to feel the wall, guiding herself blindly in the dark cave.
"Just a little farther..."She said to Celeste as a small light came into view in the distance. Kera began to hasten her pace until she was in an all out sprint, hurrying towards the light as it grew brighter and bigger.
"Whoa..."She gasped, skidding to a halt. Kera had found her way into a brightly lighten chamber of sorts, small plants, vines, trees and other natural things covered the room, it was almost like a part of the forest was growing inside the cave. Kera's eyes wandered as they examind the room, wanting to know the source of the light. Kera's face lit up, fireflies! hundreds of fireflies filled the room, illuminating the ''forest'' with their lights. Kera giggled, clapping her hands together like an overly-excieted child. "Oh mi gosh, this is so cool!"
Earth Elite...
Kera's happy-moment was interrupted by the voice that had haunted her for some time now, her eyes falling upon the center of the room where a giant stone statue of a dragon laid. How did she not see that before?
..free me...

My world
is made of dreams, love, and worries.
But there are still things lying hidden
that I can't even imagine

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:04 pm

"Positive. It's in here... i know it is."

Celeste nodded since Kera was quite confident with her words. She carefully stepped into the cave, gripping onto Kera's hand tightly as she slipped into the darkness. It looked quite dangerous but it would be all right if Kera was with her on it. They were covered in darkness for a few moments until they spotted a small light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel. It grew as they stepped closer to it, the scared feeling in the pit of her stomach slowly disappeared.

"W-wow... I-it's beautiful." She gasped as she stepped into the room with Kera, it was covered in green nature with fireflies filling the area with dancing lights. Kera seemed very excited about this place. "What a lovely place, Kera! How did you find-- AH!" She was cut off when she spotted a giant stone statue of a dragon. It stared at them with fierce yet gentle eyes as it laid motionlessly in the middle of the room. Immediately, she was about to drag Kera out of the cave in fright but her eyes seemed glued to the statue. "Kera! W-what is that?" She asked with clear terror in her eyes.

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

17||Earth Elite||

Free me....

Kera didn't hear Celeste, she was to memorized by the statue that was calling her. In a trance, Kera's hand gently slipped out of Celeste's as she walked towards the statue, leaving her friend behind. She extended her hand out in front of her as she approached the statue. Every fiber in her body told Kera not to approach the statue, not to touch the statue, but she couldn't help herself.
Kera stood in front of the statue with her arm extended and slowly reached out to touch it. The stone was cold against Kera's skin, but slowly began to warm where her hand was. Reacting to the heat, Kera quickly retracted her hand, her eyes still glued to the statue which began to glow green. Kera watched in awe.

Thank-you Earth Elite, Kera. You have freed me. I am forever in your debt.
The voice echoed through the cave, being heard by not just Kera, but by Celeste as well. The statue grew brighter, and rock began to break away from the statue, turning into various foliage on the ground below rather than rubble. A small ball of green light hovered where the heart of the statue once was. Slowly, the orb floated down towards Kera, hovering in front of her face. Kera blinked slowly, curious to as what the strange light was... so she poked it!
POP!
The orb popped like a bubble, revealing a small green squirrel-sized dragon which hovered in place of the orb. Kera and the dragon stared at each other in silence.

"FAIRY!"
Kera exclaimed happily as she pulled the dragon into an embrace, hugging it tightly against her chest. The dragon squirmed, trying to break free from the child's grip.
"IM NOT A FAIRY!" the female dragon snapped, writhing to break free .

My world

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Celeste stood with her eyes wide open, whatever she was saying didn't register in Kera's mind. Her hand slowly slipped from hers as she approached the dragon statue. Celeste tried to call for her not to, knowing that something dangerous would happen but she also knew that Kera couldn't hear her. She stared at the statue as Kera put her hand on it out of curiosity.

"Thank-you Earth Elite, Kera. You have freed me. I am forever in your debt."

Celeste jumped from the sudden voice in surprise. "Eek!" Slowly, the ground beneath her began to shake and the dragon statue began to grumble. There must be some kind of magic in this cave, a small touch wouldn't naturally cause such a large statue to crumble. A small green dragon appeared from inside of the statue and Kera embraced it. "Eh? Kera... what's that?" She asked as she stepped closer, staring intently at the small creature. "If you do that, it'll suffocate!" She cautioned Kera to release the poor creature.

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:19 pm
♪♫Courtney Vantena♪♫
User Image
A burnt out candle...

Courtney looked up from the ground seeing no one. She sighed and stared to walk off. She gripped her violin in her hands and found a patch of grass and sat in it and started to play Viva la Vida.
She closed her eyes tuning out the world. She carefully played making sure to get every note and she stared to make a slight breeze in the sky.

Awaiting to be lit again...

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

17||Earth Elite||

"If you do that, it'll suffocate!"

Kera immediately released the tiny dragon.
"Sorry Miss.Fairy..."Her smile sank into a small frown as she looked a little glum. The dragon rolled its eyes at the girl as it hovered in front of her face.
"Im not a Fairy, Earth Elite. I'm your dragon guardian, Ichigo.
Kera's stared at the dragon puzzled. What was she talking about?
Ichigo let out a small frustrated sigh,
"You really don't know what that is, do you? You are the Earth Elemental here in Arcadia. You control all things of the earth: Plants, trees, rocks, ect. That girl over there is the Water Elemental--enough said. There are 8 element elites here in arcadia and each Elemental has their own counterpart: aDragon guardian. Those are the basics, kid."Ichigo explained, perching on Kera's head. Kera glanced up at the small dragon that had landed on her head, "But... i don't have any powers."She whimpered.
"Yes you do. Here: wave your hand over this flower."Ichigo ordered, nudging her head in the direction of a flower that was at Kera's feet. Kera did what the small dragon said, waving her hand over the flower. The earth elite stared in awe as the flower's petals began to unfurl and bloom; the flower itself becoming bigger by several inches. "Yay! Do it again! Do it again!"Kera chanted cheerfully, jumping up and down and clapping her hands like a small excited child.

My world

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:20 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

"Likewise," he said simply giving a small nod again. "You said that you heard a voice before correct?" He asked his eyes going to his brother for a moment who looked away. "This voice what did it say exactly?" He continued to question hoping he wasn't bothering the poor girl. But he needed to make a comparison, it was obvious that they were brought to this forest for a reason. Why he could not say but he wanted to see if everything was the same as his situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri bit his lip, the voice he heard, once again he shivered the memory unable to leave his mind. Why was it so terrifying to think about? Looking back at his brother he wondered if his voice was evil like his, or scary sounding.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

Jayme was glad that everyone was being nice ,but Zuri who was off and being not happy like his twin. She didn't mind or care since she didn't know the guy to judge him right now like his twin. She heard Zack speak up about the voice ,and he was question his brother and her which was fine. She didn't mind at all as she stood there in front of the two brothers. She looks right at Zach as she gave away not expression of happines or fear as she spoke,"The voice said,' Element of Fire... it is time to meet your destiny.' I think that is all the voice said after I past out." She didn't know if this was going to help him or not since she didn't know if they had heard he same voice or any other voice which was different than hears. She remembered that the voice was gentle yet strong.

She kept remember that feeling she got before that she was being watched. She looks around to see if someone was watching them now since she didn't know if the person had stopped watching. She turns her attention back to the twins since she didn't want them to think she is weird.

My element is Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Celeste tilted her head in curiosity as the little green dragon-fairy said a chain of things that she didn't understand. Dragon guardian? She giggled lightly as the dragon continued to go on about something strange. It sounded like a fairytale, a myth, everything that would come out of a book. Especially the part about the 'elementals'. That would have sounded more likely ten years earlier but she was old enough to know that these things didn't exist.

"Yes you do. Here: wave your hand over this flower."

The dragon suggested for Kera to demonstrate her powers. Kera waved her hand over a nearby flower and it blossomed beautifully. Celeste's eyes widened in disbelief as she knelt down towards the flower and brushed her fingers along the petals gently. It seemed too real to be a dream. "Wow, Kera, you did this?" She looked up at the happy girl who jumped up and down. "How did you...?"

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

xx K i C H i R O

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:19 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack tilted his head leaning against a tree, "I see. I believe I had heard something similar, though the voice said, 'Steel' instead of Fire." Zack claimed, his memory a little fuzzy when it came to that. The voice, the building, then nothing. Zack hummed at the interesting voices looking at his brother. "Zuri, what did the voice tell you?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri bit his nail, the voice he had heard did he dare tell Zack about how scary it sounded? Looking up he shrugged, "It said, 'Void' to me, is that even an element?" Zuri questioned, wondering why the girl and his brother both had a sort of element. Why did he have something like Void? It sounded so lonely, and depressing. He let his hands hit the grass as he looked up at the tree he sat under.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
[[XXL υ k a s xxA b b y s sXX]]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.The Evil One

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
You are, Enemy
My hated Enemy
They're drawn in by the sound enemy, enemy
I must eliminate my enemy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x x"Finally! The Earth Elite has her Dragon Guardian. Perfect."Luckas grinned as he watched the events unfold through his looking glass. "The other elements should be discovering their dragon guardians soon..."He added before resuming his attention to the looking glass that hovered in front of him. Everything was going according to plan, lukas's plan, which made Lukas a very happy man. Soon, everything that he had been working so hard for, would come together. Lukas's evil grin widened. Soon...

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexx

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 am
User Image

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

Jayme nods her head at what Zack says about the voice saying Steel not Fire. She knew they weren't going to be called the same thing ,but she didn't know how she knew this. She saw the twins rest against a tree as she looked around the area. She turned her attetnion to Zuri when Zack asked him what his voise said. She raises an eyebrow when he said Void since she had never heard of it. She thought that it might be the Void in between worlds ,but she didn't know if her thoughts were wrong or right. She lets out a sigh before pulling her chopsticks out of her hair. Her hair fell over her shoulders as she put her chopsticks up in her pockets.

She looks around wondering where the girls are since it doesn't take this long to find firewood. She was getting worried even though she didn't know the girls too well at all. She didn't know if this place is safe or not as she looked around for any sign of them. She saw nothing at all as she looked ,but after a few seconds she heard the voice.

Fire Elite. Come help me... Fallow my voice.

She looks around not knowing where the voice was coming from to she looked toward the opposite direction of where Kera and Celeste went. The voice wanted her to go deeper into the forest toward something. She didn't know if she should or not since she didn't know what was going to happen.

My element is Fire

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items