Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:12 pm
Aenakume
Well, maybe not biker bar, but what kind of bar pops into your head when you hear the name "Red's"? ^_^;

Sports Bar  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 pm
*lol* Red's going to save us, she has something up her sleeve (hopefully) for a bar. I don't GO to bars all that often so... yeah. XD  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:20 pm
I'll wait for it, and incorporate a bit of it into my post, because otherwise I don't really have much to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 pm
Yeah sorry, I was out of town for half the weekend and really should have figured that bar out sometime last week before that. *sigh*  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 pm
Excuses won't save you from the spanking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Aenakume
Excuses won't save you from the spanking.

^not a threat but a promise  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm
Since it was a small change to the front page of the game, here's the school uniform!

User Image

I went and made something on polyvore, spent forever on it, drove Red crazy trying to get her opinion (for future reference, never use Red for fashion help. EVER) and then I found this on my harddrive and it was pretty much perfect.

Pants ARE available if you prefer them, most of the girls wear the skirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 pm
I'm with Rev. Red's sounds like a sports bar. Weirdly enough, I've never been much of an Angels fan. I was a Dodger's and Giants fan as a kid.

And I do believe I warned you, D. I can match colors and decide when somthing looks completely stupid, but past that, I don't really know/care much. My mother and my girlfriend have decided that I'm not allowed to go clothes shopping on my own.

Oh, and the bar I've got in mind is modeled after Shanejayell's Arisugawa's locket  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 pm
I tried getting Revan's help too but she was in that phase where she didn't want to talk to anyone, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 pm
1: 両袖の紋章 - Coat of arms, both sleeves
2: 留め具 - Clasp
3: 後ろのマーク - Mark on back
4: 上着を脱いだ図 - With the jacket taken off
5: もっと脱いだ図 - With a little more taken off  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm
Ooo how handy, Aena. XD I figured with the pointers it was pretty self-explanatory what the different detail bits were. I found the picture ages ago on a CG site known as Lun's Room, so I take no credit for making or designing the uniform. I think it's well suited to the ship/school though  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm
Yeah, it wasn't really necessary, but, it only took a minute or two. (There was only the one kanji in #3 that was too fuzzy to read, that took me a while to logic out.)

So we're even wearing the gloves, hm? How much of the uniform do we wear, you know, for just day-to-day stuff. Like, is it pretty typical to be fully dressed, but take off the jacket when we're in lectures or some kind of room (like a lab, for example)?  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am
Umm mostly you can be in any of those states of dress you see pictured and be acceptable for class? More formal events call for the full uniform? Probably 90% of the npcs wear the whole thing, jacket and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 am
Sona being Sona, she'll just copy what the majority does, so she'll probably wear the whole thing then.  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:45 am
I'll be home sunday evening, guys. I think red said she was posting here before the weekend got too far rolling to give us the bar she has in mind? If not I'll make something up when I get back.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff