Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
The Realm of Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lesbiangirl1991

2,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:38 pm
Eca looked a bit confused "wait what are Nobodies"she asked she really didn't trust this guy but she really didn't have any other choice in the matter "i accept your offer as long as you answer my questions" Sh said with a smirk "I'll fake trust him till im out of here and then go out and find my family that is if i can remember them"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

The Superior raised an eyebrow at the boy's comments, but didn't react to it. He waited for their answer, and was glad to hear they both accepted the deal. On the other side, if they wouldn't have accepted, he had less problems to deal with.

Xemnas glanced at the girl, "I will answer your questions, but first let us go to your new residence." He stretched out one of his arms and a dark portal appeared. Not caring to let them first, he walked through, once again towards the Gray Area. As he was there, he waited for both of them to follow him.

"...maybe I'm all there ever was."

[Ooc: And now you'll have to post in the Gray Area, yay! xD Xemnas doesn't really get anywhere else anymore.]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

mr_jellybones

Liberal Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rukax was standing stiff as he witness the man summoned something from the ground, describing it would sound crazy to him if he didn't see with his own eyes. "This guy... He is full of surprise." The last thing he said and hopefully it'll stay that way as he follow the black hooded man path. What waited for him from the other side will be a new journey for now on.

((Sorry for the late reply.. Got the laziness ._. ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:53 pm
Hale woke up to find herself lieing on the ground. "where am I? how did I get here?" she said as got up and looked around. "where is here anyway?" she thought. shrugging her shoulders she started walking. "now real question is, how do I get out of here?" she stopped walking a moment to think.  

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Kiburedo Shiyosha

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:03 pm
As Zepior awakened, he found that he was sprawled out on the floor. He felt his head pounding and with a wince he said, "wh-where am I?" He slowly stood up, holding his head with his right hand. "Wait...how did I even get here?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:48 am
Hale heard someone talk. She looked around until she saw a boy holding his head. She walked over to him. "hi. you probably don't know where we are either..." she said with no emotion in her voice. "I don't know either, so its fair."  

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas entered the Realm of Nothingness, frowning at the fact there were two new Nobodies now, not simply one. The Castle was getting full, and if he doubted his own power the Superior wouldn't have allowed so many members. Perhaps he had to get rid of some of them somehow anyway. Turning them into a Dusk was quite easy for one with power over Nothingness.

As he started to walk, the man soon saw the two new Nobodies he had sensed. Seeing he wasn't spotted yet, he covered his face with his hood. He came close, but stayed silent for now.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:02 am
Hale felt like she was being watched and looked behind her. she saw a man in a black cloak with his hood on. she couldn't see his face but she paid no attention to it. She tapped the boys shoulder to get his attention that they weren't alone. "who are you?" she said quietly. "do you know where we are?" she didn't know if the man knew where they were or could get them out, but she had a feeling she could trust him.  

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm
((ooc: um.... hello? can someone reply. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas noticed the girl was the first to actually see him. He observed her reaction, before answering her questions vaguely: "I know all that you need to know. But in order to receive the answers, I want your loyalties in return." He held his hand out in front of him in a helpful manner, as a gesture that said they could either accept or decline.

"But before you decide, let me remind you that I am the only one who can make a way out of here." It sounded very manipulative, but it was the truth. And Xemnas was not going to allow any Nobody running around while they were not working for the Organization.

[OoC: There you go. :3]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 am
Hale stood silent for a moment. "only one to get me out huh?" she thought. she wanted to find a way out of here, if he was the only way for her to get out then she would accept loyalty. she raise her hand and put it on the man's hand. "I accept." she said with no emotion in her voice.

((ooc: thank you. been waiting awhile and you probably forgot. its ok XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image

If Nobodies were born without hearts

~ Alexil lay still on her back, her eyes slowly opening to reveal the world around her. World? As things came into focus she realized that wherever she was, it sure didn't seem like any place in Twilight Town. She sat up cautiously, looking down at herself and at the surrounding area.
I'm wearing the same clothes as before... Wait, before? Come to think of it, she was having a hard time piecing together why she was there. Last thing she could recall she had been walking down the street with Elaine and Ophelia. I wonder if they're here. They'll probably remember. ~

why do they want one?

Cursed Aesahaettr

Fashionable Phantom

Cursed Aesahaettr

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:15 pm
{Ker-Bump. Anybody home?}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 pm
[ OoC: I'll be posting as Xemnas tomorrow, k? Was actually waiting for Kiburedo Shiyosha to post again. ]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Cursed Aesahaettr

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm
{Totally understandable! 83}  
Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash