Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Viridian Dorm: Ace, Antheia, and June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm
User ImageHe saw a strange glow from inside of a room, and wondered what was happening inside. "June?" he asked, hoping to get an answer, but nothing. He knocked on the door loudly, but still no answer. "I'm going to cut this door down!" He drew his sword, and prepared to cut it down...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
~June~

Her eyes shoot open "Dont!" she broke down the wall on the otherside and started to run again so fast everything else was a blur she could tell ace saw her blur as she ran cuz she broke down the wall (not on the side ace was standing) and just ran for it no sleep again!? she thaught this is just like being hunted except i dont want to kill him for chasing after me. fighting her instincts to turn back and kill. I am so lucky tonight she thaught. as she kept runing he will never be able to keep up.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image"What was that!?... was it June?!..." He knew it couldn't be June. he just decided to go back to the dorm and forget about this. When he returned to the dorm, he laid down on the couch, even though June said he wouldn't have to, and drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
~June~

The sun came up and June woke up in a tree, frusterated. She jumped off and walked into the halls again she flipped her hair then opened the door to her dorm. Seeing Ace was asleep still she carefully walked in the door creeked and sh looked on the inside of the door and at the door knob "Crap" she murmured and shut the door and attempted to creek in aperantly she has a dead squirl in her mouth OMG! she spit it out and whiped off the squirl blood off her chin thank god ace didn't see that she looked in the mirror and realized her eyes were wstill pumpkin orange she slaped her self hard in the face then her eyes whent back to brown.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 am
User Image"Oh, you're back!" he said as he awoke. "What happened last night, June? Are you okay?" He ran over and put his hand on her shoulder. "You can't go running off like that. I was worried..." He didn't want to admit it but he had nightmares about last night... that's how worried he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
~June~

June's mind whent blank, she was triying to think of a good enough excuse. "I um...... had to go to the nurse i eh... lost my pills" Pills!? really she thaught hoping he baught it. She had some squirl fur stuck in the back of her teeth still that annoyed her. She wished he would take her fake excuse. She grabed a peach and took a bite. And right befor she took a bite her teeth looked sharp, not vampire sharp but animal sharp.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image"Oh, I guess that makes sense. Well, I thi-" his sword vibrated, and he never finished his sentence. 'She lies' it said. "...June, why is my sword saying that you're a liar? And you better tell me the truth this time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 am
User Image
~June~

She wishes his 'sowrd' would shut up if it knew that much it would have discovered her secrate by now. Ace was persistant so he wouldn't forget the question. No help delaying. She would rather eat off her own hand then tell anyone evan if it was ace. I just want to tell the truth she thaught but yet again my lies arn't just lies they are white lies they don't cheat don't hurt anyone infact it keeps everybody safe. She didn't know what to do she only told one person and the way he reated she regreted ever meeting him. She just calmly said "Its personal" hopeing he would understand and leave the subject alone.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 am
User Image"...okay,June. I won't ask anymore questions about it, as long as whatever you're trying to hide won't hurt anybody." He knew he should've kept asking her, but maybe he didn't want to hear the answer. Maybe he liked her better without knowing her secrets... He looked at her and said, "would you like to go get some ice-cream with me?" He was very nervous. He had never eaten with anybody but his butler back at the mansion... At least he had enough guts to ask the question, and that was the hardest part.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:10 am
User Image
~June~

She wondered for a bit what's ice'd cream? then she remembered "Shure" she would like to spend some time with him especially that the day is still young. She smiled a bit.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 am
User Image "Great! Well then, i'll lead the way." And he walked out of the dorm with the biggest smile he ever had...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
~June~

She followed him feeling more confedent she could get a normal life for once and with ace made it all the better.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:36 pm
Laurens gia
User ImageWhen they returned, Ace plopped down onto Junes bed. He was feeling lazy, and from his point of view, the couch seemed like it was a mile away... "That was fun, i've never been in the woods before" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx Axnxtxhxexixa
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ixs xx wxhxaxt xx mxaxkxexs xx mxe xx wxhxo xx I xx axm xx, A xx hxuxmxaxn

x{ Out of concerns }x

Antheia ran in the dorm and quickly shut it behind her panting heavily. She quickly stood up and sat on her bed " Im sorry im late , little trouble back in the garden" she laughed nervously " That was a close one" she sighed and laid on the bed and closed her eyes "So tired~" she called out quietly " Good night to you both" instantly the goddess was asleep.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items