Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What was the first game you ever truly fell in love with? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyubey4Ever

Omnipresent Rogue

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:32 pm
Mario paint  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm
Final Fantasy series 3nodding 3nodding
Love it heart Played it many time, because I could never finished it, every time I play it, although using the FAQ/walkthrough .... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

yoji0475

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fujistu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:15 pm
Final Fantasy X. Not only was i in love with the game. But i was literary in love with Yuna. I am not kidding. I used to have dreams about her. Once i started playing something else and the crushing realization that no human being could ever be so sweet, caring, strong and good looking all at the same time dawned on me. I moved on. So it wasn't a bad break up. It just sorta... happened. I still see her from time to time though. Real glad they're remaking her. I mean! The game.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:39 pm
Command and conquer series.  

Mosher117

Generous Receiver

7,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Icicle The Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:57 pm
It's gotta be the Disgaea series for me, dood. That strange Japanese humor attracted me from day one...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:14 pm
SPYRO THE DRAGON.!!  

Admiral_Vulcanus

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nodoka Kibou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 pm
The first game I first fell in love with... I'll never forget this game. The game I fell in love with is a MMORPG side scroller named Grand Chase. I originally played for free, but I started using a lot of money on the game because I loved it so much. Now, I no longer play it. They recently added new characters that use AP instead of the standard MP and these new units are extremely over powered. This beautiful game was ruined so quickly after Ntreev gave the game over to SG Interactive. It makes me sad that this happened and I'll probably get on again later in the future. But for now, I can't bring myself to play it...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:52 pm
Ironic Phobia
KingVivaPinata
I haven't said what mine was. it's Chrono Trigger.
That one game in a close second. I absolutely love that game.
I'm just an RPG fanatic.

Same here, I fall in love with a crap load of RPG's now. I'm now replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year-Old Door again. Pada pa pa pah, I'm Lovin' it... Again.  

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:27 pm
The Harvest Moon series, specifically Harvest Moon: Friends from Mineral Town.

I kind of stole it from my friend twisted
I know, I know, so bad, but at first it was unintentionally. "Hey, let's swap games! I get this one and you get that one, and then we'll mail them back!" It's been seven years. Sorry! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm
There's many games I'd say would be my favs, but the "first" would have to be Super Mario Bros (Mario 1 on NES). I played games on Atari before, but after I played Mario 1 I got hooked. That was the first great platformer.  

KnightFourteen

Fujistu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 am
- N i n j a P o k i -

I know, I know, so bad, but at first it was unintentionally. "Hey, let's swap games! I get this one and you get that one, and then we'll mail them back!" It's been seven years. Sorry! XD

Yeah.... I've had a similar experience. Although i still think it was a fair trade.... kind of. Even though i received a far superior game. Still we said we were trading, we didn't say anything about giving them back. And that's how i got my pokemon crystal. Great game, but anyway.

I still think there should have been some sort of double barreled shotgun in harvest moon. What kind of farmer doesn't have a shotgun?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:51 am
Fujistu
- N i n j a P o k i -

Yeah.... I've had a similar experience. Although i still think it was a fair trade.... kind of. Even though i received a far superior game. Still we said we were trading, we didn't say anything about giving them back. And that's how i got my pokemon crystal. Great game, but anyway.

I still think there should have been some sort of double barreled shotgun in harvest moon. What kind of farmer doesn't have a shotgun?

HA! So true. That would be awesome.
One of the only things I dont like about the game is that you can't slaughter your animals and there are no meat dishes. That's ridiculous!  

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

JACK2033

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Dinocrisis 1&2  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 pm
- N i n j a P o k i -
Fujistu
- N i n j a P o k i -

HA! So true. That would be awesome.
One of the only things I dont like about the game is that you can't slaughter your animals and there are no meat dishes. That's ridiculous!

Yeah, that's not realistic. But i guess the Japanese don't want to start getting screwed over by PETA. Although on the wikipedia page for harvest moon it specifies its genre as a "farm simulation role-playing video game". But it obviously isn't. Although there must be some sort of "Farm Tycoon" game out there somewhere. I just think it be fun to blast somebodies a** off for walking into my property.  

Fujistu

akJuliet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:30 pm
Halo ODST  
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items