Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 am
Natsu smiles, "Natsu. are you new here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 am
"U-um. Yes I am." Aoi replies, sinking back into his chair. He pulls his legs closer to his chest, trying to make himself smaller that he already is.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 am
Natsu looked at the boy and smiled gently, "would you like me to show you to your room?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 am
Aoi's kitten eyes light up. "S-sure." He whispers and stands. Aoi walks over to Natsu's side, ready to follow him.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 am
Natsu takes him to an empty room. "Here." He leaves the room smiling, "Please visit me anytime."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:05 am
Aoi smiles shyly. "Thank you, Natsu." He says and walks over to his new bed. "Much bigger than the cat bed I've been sleeping in for the past few years." He whispers to himself and glances at the door quickly. Aoi closes the door a little so it isn't wide open and then walks back to the center of the room. He takes a toy mouse out of his pocket and places it on the floor. After glancing around the room one final time, Aoi phases into his kitten form. He starts playing with his mouse, purring loudly.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:57 am
As Natsu enters his room he thinks about tomorrow, "So with Shayla-san? should be fun"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 pm
Aryn and Ryan stood outside of the red dorm.

"Please don't kick the door down," said Ryan.

"Relax, I won't. But hey, let me do the talking this time. You are just too damn shy," said Aryn. He knocked on the door.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:21 pm
After hours of playing with his kitty toy, Aoi decides to stop and rest for a while. Still in his kitten form, he prances out of his room and jumps up onto the back of a chair. Aoi's ears perk up at the sound of voices outside and then the knocking at the door. He ignores both. No one would hurt a kitten his mind mumbles as he closes his small eyes and purrs himself to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm
After a moment, Aryn knocks on the door again, much more forcefully this time.

"Hey, anyone in there? Come on! Open up!" he yelled. Ryan gave him a look. Aryn sighed. "Open up, please?" he tried again. Ryan sighed. He was hopeless.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Aoi opens a single eye. "Come in." He calls.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm
Aryn opened the door, finding it unlocked, and the brothers went inside. They caught sight of a small kitten curled up in one of the chairs in the room.

Aryn gives the kitty a weird look. "What's a cat doing here?"

Ryan shrugged. "I didn't know pets were allowed," he said, idly strolling over to it.

Aryn glanced around for the owner of the voice that had said 'come in.'

"Hello, anyone here?" he called out, puzzled.

Ryan slowly crouched down to look at the kitten.

"Hey, little guy. What's up?" he slowly held his hand out to it, revealing his bracelet. Even though no longer glowing, it flashed a little as the light hit it.

Aryn scoffed. "You and animals... You're just like mom."

Ryan smiled. "That means you're just like...."

Aryn glared at him. "Don't. Say. It."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:47 pm
"Excuse me, but you could be a little nicer to me. I did invite you in after all." Aoi mumbles and hops down from the chair and onto the floor. He phases back into his human form though he still sits like a kitten. "And I'm NOT anyones pet anymore. I'm a neko. Get your facts right... How rude." Aoi sighs, scratches behind his ear, and stands. He walks over to the two boys and holds out his hand. "And my name is Aoi and who might you two be? And why are you in my dorm?" He asks them, slightly angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm
Ryan jumped back in surprise as the kitten transformed.

"Holy s**t it's a guy!" yelled Aryn, rudely.

Ryan recovered from his shock almost instantly. Ignoring his brother, he took a few steps forward.

"I'm really sorry about that. We had no idea," he said with an apologetic look before shaking Aoi's hand. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Ryan and this is my brother, Aryn," he gave a friendly smile in an attempt to put the neko at ease.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm
Natsu heard shouting and Ran to Aoi's room, "What happened?" He looked like a boy version of Ritsu but nicer.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff