Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
A Wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 pm
Cyan Frost IV

"And you Silver?"
Silver looked up at his master. {color=blue] "Master, I was a farmer and I can clean." And that was all Silver knew to do.

Katsu flipped the sheet on his clipboard and pulled the sheet out after writting some more on it. He then turned and posted the two papers next to Sonja's shedule.

"It would seem that you both are adaptable. Your schedules will start at 7am with Sonja. I will see how this goes and adjust the schedules if needed. You will put your initial by each chore signifying that you've gotten it done. Any questions?"

The schedule was a general one. At the moment they were both the same and read:
7am - clean bathrooms & make beds
8am - breakfast
9am - clean glass, polish furniture & clean floors
10am - 4pm - free time and lunch
5pm - be ready for dinner
6pm - quiet time
7pm - bed time  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan shook his head to signify he knew what needed to be done. But, he did have one question.

"Master, isn't this meeting interrupting your quiet time?" Cyan said nervously. He didn't want to upset the Captain, but he was wondering if the Captain had made a mistake on the schedule's time management system.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Cyan Frost IV

Katsu smiled. "No, my quiet time is whenever. What's on the schedule is for you. Although I can interrupt it at any time. I've been thinking of getting some books and starting a library in here. But should I get a computer, it will be limited access. I woudn't want you three hacking the main frame."

The captain turned to head to his room, but stopped. He called to Cyan over his shoulder. "Cyan, after dinner, come to my room." And then he was gone.

Sonja and Silver looked at Cyan as they silently ate the rest of their food. "I'll bring you some warm towels in the morning." Sonja said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 pm
ShebaLatray

Two things were on Cyan's mind the rest of the silent, 13 minute dinner. One: He knew how to use computers, and very well. He would always sneak out, and then head to his friends house, who's father was the owner of a very large computer business. His friend taught him everything he knew. Maybe he could help Silver out by changing the course of the ship to reach land faster. Maybe... And then there was the last thing the Captain had said.
Cyan Stood up, and took his empty plate and silverware to the sink silently. He washed them, dried them, and put them aside for Sonja to sort. He walked to the entrance of the hallway leading to the Master's room, and turned around. He gave Sonja and Silver a weak smile and wave before walking down the hall.
Cyan paused at the door, and knocked. When he spoke, it took all of his courage to not burst into tears.

"May I come in?"  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 pm
Cyan Frost IV

Katsu answered the door in nothing but his pants. He had a very defined body that he took a little pride in. He fell out of bed and onto the floor every morning for some exercise.

The captain motioned Cyan inside and shut the door behind him. "You look scared. You've done nothing wrong."

Katsu dimmed the lights and turned down the corners of the bed. "You remind me of Sonja when I took her to bed for the first time." The captain said and then locked eyes with Cyan. "Take your clothes off and get in."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan blinked in awe for a moment. The captain had a very nice body. Okay, stop it, Cyan, no creepy fantasies now... He thought to himself, his mind attacking his heart. He began undressing himself, feeling more shy for every article of clothing that hit the ground. Soon, he wore nothing, as he assumed that was what the captain wanted. He slowly slipped into the bed, wondering what fate would befall him.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm
Cyan Frost IV

The captain watched from the bed as Cyan undressed. He was rather surprised at the nice body and package that Cyan had. He'd had looked good in the outfit he'd gotten for him. But he looked mouth watering now.

Katsu removed his pants, folding them and placing them on top of the dresser. He then slipped into bed with Cyan.

Katsu wasn't a shy person. He had a rather large bed, so he pulled Cyan closer to him. He held Cyan's chin and kissed him. "Have you ever been with anyone?" He asked running his hands over Cyan's chest and stomach.

**it's 2am here....i'm going to say good night biggrin **  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 pm
ShebaLatray

The warmth of the Captain's hands and lips soothed Cyan. He responded softly, "No, Master... Not yet, at least." He could see his Master's smile widen. Cyan supposed that tonight would be the night it happened, and he supposed he was okay with it. He was scared though; it was all new to him. But the reassuring touch of the Captain's fingers over his body gave him strength. I'll escape. But for now... I'll live happily. As a plaything.

Cyan smiled to himself as the Captain reached in for another kiss. This time, Cyan kissed back.

*Good night! You have a three hour difference between me. It was 11 p.m. here when it was 2 a.m. there. Cool! Anyways, this is getting really good, and I'm enjoying it! So much fun!*  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 pm
Cyan Frost IV

**Lol, but we can only go so far since its in a guild. We can time skip and do the details in a pm....what do u say?**

"I'm glad you're taking this so well." Katsu said sliding his hand slowling down Cyan's stomach and under the covers....

"Um, Sonja? Will Cyan be alright with the captain? I mean, um...." Silver wasn't sure what he was asking her. He just needed to know that Cyan would be okay.

"Yes." She answered. They had cleaned the kitchen, cleaning the eating table and were doubleing checking things before they left the kitchen. "As long as he gives in, he will be fine. The captain isn't usually forceful. He can be seductive and sweet. I think Cyan will give in. When it's your turn, I suggest you give in as well."

They both headed down to their rooms. It was late and they would need to get up early according to their schedules. Silver blushed when he heard the sounds coming from their master's room. Silver quickly said good night to Sonja and went to his room. Sonja smiled and went to hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm
ShebaLatray

*Time Skip Powers, ACTIVATE!*

Cyan lay curled up in his master's arms. What had occurred was the most thrilling, pleasurable, and new experience he had ever felt. He was panting heavily; it was exhausting, Master was so.. energetic. The captain himself was spooning with Cyan, and the warmth of his body was relaxing. Cyan hadn't expected comfort during his time as a slave, only pain. This changed everything. In fact, he was beginning to enjoy it here. He closed his eyes and awaited an order; whether or not he was to receive one did not matter right now.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:27 am
Cyan Frost IV

Katsu had thoroughly enjoyed taking Cyan to bed. He was inexperienced and young, but that was alright. It was refreshing to have someone that was new and had to be taught.

When they had finshed, Katsu didn't want to let Cyan go just yet. He held Cyan close. He too was breathing heavy and he smiled as he kissed the back of Cyan's ear. "Mmm. Did you enjoy that? You're body is quite pleasurable. Get some sleep. We have an early start."

Katsu kissed him one more time and then closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:45 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan thought to himself. I did enjoy it... Very much... Is that always what it feels like? So, well, pleasurable? And the Captain enjoyed it as well... which helps me earn his trust... Cyan closed his eyes as well. But what if by the time we can escape... what if I don't want to leave? His thoughts upset him. Of course he still had to escape. He could NOT spend the rest of his life in subtle solitude.

He wanted to let Silver know what would happen if he was ever taken to bed, but Cyan hoped Silver didn't pry too much.

*Not sure if you want to timeskip here, it's just sleepy time, or if you have other plans.*  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 pm
Cyan Frost IV

Morning came and the alarm clock sounded.

Katsu yawned and stretched before running his hands over Cyan. He moaned with pleasure and kissed Cyan's shoulder up to his ear. "Wake up." Katsu whispered.

The captain slipped from the bed and headed to the bathroom. He took a shower and came back out in all his glory. He glanced at Cyan to make sure he was awake. "You can wait for Sonja to bring you some warm towels. You are probably sore. Change the sheets when she's done pampering you."

Katsu got dressed, putting on his uniform and shoes before coming back to the bedside where Cyan was. Katsu leaned in for another kiss before leaving without another word.

Sonja was already in the kitchen waiting on her master. She had his breakfast ready. When he was sitting, she came down with some hot towels for Cyan. Katsu had left the door open, so she just went in. "Good morning. I brought you some hot towels to ease your aches." Sonja set the towels on the floor next to the bed. "I'll leave you now. If you are able, come up for breakfast. If not, call me." Sonja smiled and left the room, closing the door behind her.

She and Silver saw their master to the door and wished him a good day.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:56 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan glanced back at Sonja. She was right; he was in almost agonizing pain. He slowly stood up once she left the room, and wobbled towards the bathroom. He hopped in the shower for a quick scrub up, trying to smooth down his already tangled fur. Cyan stepped out and grabbed the warm towels. Man.. Sonja's really good at warming these... The relaxing heat swept over him in a flash. It eased some of the aches, but not all. He hobbled out of the bathroom, and found his clothes neatly folded near the door. He changed quickly, and went to tidy up the bathroom, like his chores explained. After such, he took the wrinkled sheets off the bed and folded them up into a pile. Picking the pile up, he found himself terribly unable to walk with the added weight. He slowly set the pile down, and sat on it. Instantly, he shot up due to the sharp pain that erupted from his rear end.

"Aaaahhh! Ow ow ow ow ow...." Cyan tried to calm himself down, as that scream kind of echoed throughout the glass corridors. "Sonja, um, I kind of need your help!" Cyan shouted from the already open door. He swore not to sit the rest of the day. Okay, well, maybe during breakfast. And Lunch. And maybe dinner... Oh, whatever. He simply stayed put until the maid answered his cry for help.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm
Cyan Frost IV

Silver came down the stairs and into their master's room where Cyan was. "Good morning." Silver greeted with a smile.

"Sonja wasn't sure if you were dressed or not, so I offered to help." Silver said getting the sheets for the wash. He made the bed and then checked the bathroom, but Cyan had already cleaned it.

"If you'd like, I'll do your chores today so you can rest." Silver offered. "Um....will you be okay? Are you bleeding?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff