godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:38 pm
"Well? What does she have to say? Micheal seems quite eager to start his training. I won't get him killed if that is what you are worried about."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:44 pm
on my account, he's still young despite the locket, he may have the memories of his father but they are chosen ones just for Michael, Miguel had me craft and enchant the so it will store memories that made Michael learn from Miguel's mistakes, one of those mistakes were starting a war with a different kingdom, that's what got Michael's mother killed, which if I have to I will prevent, even if that means taking you down. On Sophie's account, she just wants him to be safe and for you to make sure he doesn't become corrupted  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:23 am
"Look I am just taking the role of the teacher here. Whatever he does with his knowledge is his own will. Not mine. If you want to know, we're only going to pick up some weapons from the town and head back to the woods to train." He sweat nervously as Claire mentioned she could kill him. "Let's be fair here. It was the exact same thing you we're doing anyways, just without the training."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:43 pm
just be careful a teachers words can influence greatly on the student  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:44 pm
"Well he appears to have a strong mind. His experience and heart will guide him to where he needs to be. That is all I will be teaching him anyways. The path of the warrior has always been about strength, pride and honor. I wouldn't steer him any other way than maybe following his heart."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 pm
for a king, the teaching of a warrior is one step, take him to his uncle in the mountain kingdom one you think he is trained enough  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:33 am
"The mountain kingdom? Sure I can do that. Just let me know where to go and his uncles name. I'll get him their safely."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:26 am
Michael knows the way, his uncle's name is Blake, I must go-she disappears as Michael comes back with the rabbit in his mouth-  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:01 pm
He turned to micheal and grunted a little surprised about the rabbit. He let out a heavy sigh. "Look we have new plans. We're going to the mountain kingdom." He said as he looked down to the rabbit. "Are you going to eat that? Or are you going to skin it as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:47 pm
-he drops the rabbit and takes human form after cleaning his muzzle and paws off- I usually just eat it, well Sophie did, I gave her most of the food I caught  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:53 pm
"Well you don't have to share with me. I'll get my reward from the caravaners. They'll take us about half way and then we'll head to Mountain Lands. I'll tell you what we're doing there once we get there." He nodded as he tugged his head as if to tell him to follow. "They've been patient enough. We should get moving." He ordered as he would make his way to them. Chatting with them again as the Oxen's would pull the caravan to the next town. Though they would likely have to deal with guards later...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:00 pm
-he looks down t the rabbit and just leaves it as he follows grey taking his fox form again-  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 pm
They would finally arrive to some real guards. Though they employed the same tactics as the bandits before them did.

The Sergeant would scoff. "More caravaners already? They're just beggen for an inspection! Come on lads. Let's see what they have to take to compensate for any 'laws' that they broke..."

Gray looked down to micheal. "Sometimes the path of the warrior can take you down some dark paths, but you do what you think is right..." He looked back to the encroaching guards. Stepping forward. He would raise his fists competitively. "Your not going to touch a damn thing. Your nothing better than the bandits I just beat earlier..."

The Sergeant groaned at Gray's attitude. "Don't judge us because of our actions! We just need a little extra coin to get by is all. Just step aside, and we can avoid the blood shed." A private interrupted. "Sir! Don't you know who he is? He slew the beast of the never glade!"

The Sergeant scowled at the bad news. "Step aside men. I don't get paid enough for this..." His crew of men would stand aside. The caravan walking past.

Gray stood in front of them and stared at them until the caravan was a safe distance. Then he would leave to follow them.

The Sergeant yelled at Gray. "You won't see the last of me! Mark my words!" They would return to patrol...

Gray made sure micheal was with him before going to far.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:16 pm
-Michael jumps to the back in his human form letting the guards see him, they bow their head hand over their chest and knelt- figured as much-he went back next to grey- they are loyal to my father, most troops are but we ran through some that tried capturing us most times, which in those cases Im glade the wolf was there  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:25 pm
"You can't rely on your royalty for the days ahead. You must rely on your strength and Honor. To gain your own form of respect. It only takes one word from the lowly Sergeant and your a dead child on the road." He warned as he walked beside the caravan. "Choose carefully who you trust. Some people aren't always wanting to do a good thing just for you."  
nightfall forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff