Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Where the thread ends (Private RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:14 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte attempted to use the remainder of her energy to get deep enough into the forest where hopefully no one would find her. Just like that the shadows dispersed and Charlotte collapsed on the ground, reverting to her normal form. Charlotte began panting hard from exhaustion, her body drained of almost all of her energy now. She really hoped there were no bears or anything around. At this point, she was completely vulnerable to anything and most likely will be for a while. She laid motionlessly except for her heavy breathing for a little while before managing to move herself and sat up so she was laying against the trunk of a large tree. She continued panting, a look of pain on her flushed face while she stared up at the tree line. She hadn't gone all out like that in a very long time.
What was going to happen now? She doubted she would be able to even walk for two days or so. It was only a matter of time until someone or something found her in the weakened and pathetic state. God knows what would happen to her then. Her eye lids soon became heavy as she continued breathing hard. She eventually couldn't keep them open any longer and closed them tightly as she dreaded what may happen to her in the near future.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:34 pm
        User Image

oOoV I N C E N T_F A R I SoOo

With the shadows carrying the woman off somewhere, Vincent would be right behind them, tracking them. Once they came to a stop, Vincent made himself scarce, hiding behind a bush. Suddenly, the shadows would end up dispersing and in their place, appeared a woman. A woman he had gotten to know just recently. While it would make more sense for him to run out and aid her, Vincent chose to remain silent and observe her. She was breathing heavily, clearly exhausted. He saw the look on her face, almost like she was in pain. As she closed her eyes and rested, Vincent would grip the hilt of his sword and start to walk towards her, causing the leaves on the trees and bushes to rustle. Vincent was a soldier and had been tasked to kill any non-human he came across. That was an absolute order for any and all soldiers. They were taught that non-humans were evil and vile creatures that saw enjoyment in killing humans. Any normal human would kill her, especially in this weakened state. Just then, Vincent had made his way out in the open and stood before Charlotte, not saying a word. Suddenly, he would reach out his right hand at her. It appeared as though he was going to strike her, but that was not the case. Vincent placed his hand on the woman's forehead, checking to see if she had a fever. He then reached down and placed his fingers on her necking, checking her pulse. Sighing, Vincent would release the grip on his sword and pick Charlotte up in his arms, "It's not wise to stay out here unprotected." he would finally say. Though he didn't seem to address the fact that she was a witch.
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:48 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued trying to catch her breath with her eyes closed. She was too weak to do anything else. Then she heard a sound. Someone or something was there with her. Already? There wasn't anything she could do about it anyway. Instead she just laid there, eyes closed still as she waited for someone to attack or or scream witch or something like that. Even as a witch she was going to die in a pathetic way... nothing changed. She felt a warm hand on her forehead. Then fingers on her neck. Her heart picked up pace. What was going on? Suddenly the person picked her up and spoke and she automatically recognized the voice. Vincent found her that quickly. Her eyes jerked open and she looked up at him "W-Why are you-?!" she winced suddenly, her body aching from just simply moving.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:55 pm
        User Image

Keeping his head straight, Vincent kept walking through the forest, "Why am I here? What am I helping you?" he asked, filling in Charlotte's questions with some of his own. "The answer is very simple. You're in pain and seem to be unable to move. Any honorable man would help someone in need, like that." Clearly Vincent was intentionally avoiding the fact that he knew she was the strange woman from before, that she was in actuality a witch. "Besides, didn't I vow to be there for you? What kind of knight would I be if I left my Princess alone?" Vincent teased, but Charlotte would notice that through out it all, Vincent never once looked down at her. Almost as if he was avoiding gazing into her eyes.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:07 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Listening to Vincent, Charlotte only laid in his arms quietly, her eyes barely open as she just stared out into open space. She wasn't a fool. She knew he knew who she was. "Do I scare you?..." she asked eventually as he continued walking. "Humans are taught that we... witches, demons, kishin.... that we are monsters that you should be afraid of... and that you should hate us and kill us if you had the chance... So... Are you scared of me? Do you hate me?... Are you going to take me back to that village and have me killed?..." Charlotte went quiet again, partially because she was waiting for his reply and partially because it took a lot to speak. She wouldn't be surprised if he did take her back to the village and announce that she was a witch. He was a soldier who was supposed to kill things like her. Part of her deep down really hoped that wasn't it though and was saddened at the thought of it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:26 pm
        User Image

"Why would you scare me?" Vincent asked, stilling trying to play the fool. "Why should I hate you?" Vincent clearly didn't want to say or admit that she was a witch, as doing so would mean that he would be forced to uphold the law and kill her. Sighing, Vincent was having troubles deciding between what he was ordered to do and what he wanted to do. Even someone such as him, had to obey the law. Soon, the two would reach the edge of the forest and the town would be in view. "It is true that we are taught that non-humans are monsters and that we should be afraid of them. Especially in the army. We were given orders to execute any and all non-humans we came across. It is expected and those who do not do it, are treated as traitors." Vincent stood motionless, with Charlotte in his arms. It was like he was thinking over what to do and then, without hesitation, the man walked towards the town. "You have nothing to fear, Miss Charlotte." Vincent whispered to her as he carried her through town. The duo would pass by several people, some staring at them other coming up and asking if everything was alright. There were a few that asked about the witch that had appeared and fought off the demon and what happened to her. A few came up and asked about Charlotte and her wounds, seeming concerned. "Listen up!" Vincent announced. "For now, we should tend to the wounded and start rebuilding. Any more questions will have to asked later. As of now, we need to focus on ourselves and helping others." With that said, Vincent would temporarily quell the citizens and bring Charlotte back to her place, which, amazingly, escaped harm's way yet again.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:33 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued staring into blank space as she leaned against Vincent while he carried her and spoke. She didn't say anything and closed her eyes as she made it back to town. Her heart was pounding as she waited for her demise to come. She waited for someone to somehow recognize her or for Vincent to announce that he had a witch in his arms. Then he heard Vincent speak and her heart stopped for a moment. She kept her eyes closed and listened as he addressed the villagers. Why was he doing this? They had only known each other for a short time and to openly act like he didn't know she was a witch. He had said anyone who would not kill a witch or demon or kishin or even report them would be a traitor...
Once Vincent made it to her temporary home, Charlotte's eyes opened slightly and she looked up at him "Why?" she asked again.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:47 pm
        User Image

As the two were now inside Charlotte's room, Vincent would place her gently on the bed. He then took a chair and pulled it up beside her. "Why? That's a good question. Why would a soldier such as myself risk death and humiliation, to save a witch? Well, maybe I figured if I did this, you would do anything I asked. That you would rather become my slave, then to die. You would do anything I asked, no matter how deplorable, or risk being killed." After saying this, Vincent let out a small laugh and then sighed. "That is something someone else might say or do, but honestly, for me, it is simple. You saved me and protected this town. Why would I kill my savior?" he asked. "Unlike most, I don't care whether one is a witch, a demon or vampire. As long as they're not killing innocence or attacking others, I don't mind them." Among the humans, Vincent was one of few that didn't see non-humans as monsters. "To me, non-humans are just like everybody else. They feel pain, they have fears, they have families and loved ones. Who am I to judge them or take their loved ones away. A soldier and knight protect those who need it, no matter their appearance or race. To me, that is what makes a true knight." Then, for the first time, Vincent would finally look at Charlotte, staring straight into her eyes. "And since I've already claimed you as my woman, you're not allowed to die."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:53 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte watched Vincent intensely from her view from the bed. Part of her was going to ask if he was seriously willing to be a traitor just to save her, a girl he most likely just had a crush on. His gaze said otherwise. She stared at him for a solid minute, staring into his eyes before she finally tore her gaze away to look at the ceiling. Her face was still flushed and her breathing was still heavy but it had calmed down some.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:09 pm
        User Image

Do you wanna know something, Miss Charlotte?" Vincent asked. "The moment I heard you speak in that form of yours, I knew instantly that it was you. Your voice, your manner of speaking. The concern you showed for me. I knew it was you, which is why I followed you." he would admit. Sitting back in his chair, Vincent would seemingly relax, his wounds may have been healed, but he still was fatigued. "You may think that I'm just a fool or something for becoming a traitor just to save you, but you should know that this isn't the first time, I've gone against the military. The first time, was when they had ordered to me to kill a child. The child of a witch and human. The girl was only years old and hadn't even showed signs of being a witch, yet the military feared her and ordered her death along with her mother and father. I was the one tasked with killing the child." Vincent paused then. "That day, I made a decision that, I have yet to regret, despite what it caused me to lose. I spared the child, I took her under my care and brought her to an old witch that I had met years prior. The witch took her in and raised her. I was happy. Happy that I could save the child. Little did I know that because of my actions, my family, my brother, would be punished. When I returned back to base, I was told that my brother, who was also in the military had died at the hands of a powerful demon, but I knew the truth. I knew that the higher ups had orchestrated my brother's death, as a means to punish me. And yet, while I mourned for my brother and raged at the higher-ups, I never once regretted saving that child. Even now, I am still fighting against his corrupt military." As he finished his tale, Vincent looked back at Charlotte. "So, you shouldn't think that I did this just for you."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:16 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte listened to Vincent as he explained everything. She muffled a small attempted laugh "So you like spiting the military?" she said jokingly. She continued staring up at the ceiling. It seemed to make more sense that he would do that because of his past with the military instead of just because. "Well you saved me... you can leave now if you want... I don't really need to eat at all or anything like that..." she said. The bed was so comfortable, her body began to sink into it and relax. She breathed deeply now, her breathing was almost normal though she still looked sick and a little in pain. She was feeling tired in more ways than one. It was getting harder to focus now.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:23 pm
        User Image

Hearing Charlotte, Vincent shook his head, "I'm going to stay here, until I am sure that you are truly alright." he told her before noticing how she was becoming more tired. "You should go ahead and get some sleep. As long as I'm here, I can guarantee that no harm will come to you." Vincent stated.

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:38 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hearing Vincent, a small smile appeared on Charlotte's face as her body began to relax more and more "I'm glad... you are staying then... I can't explain it but... I feel really comfortable when you are around..." She seemed close to drifting off a few times but then her eyes would open and look at the ceiling once more, like she kept thinking about something. "I... I... used to be human... I lived in a village like the one here... My family was poor though... we didn't make much money... By the time I was fourteen, I was on my own... Still I was happy... I kept staying positive... There was... this tree at the center of town... it became tradition for lovers to propose to each other underneath it... ever since I was little... I always dreamed of that happening to me... Like a fairy tale almost..." Charlotte explained tiredly between breaths. "I met a man one day... he was so nice... and kind... he looked like he could be a prince... I was surprised he talked to me... and eventually he said he loved me... I thought my dreams were going to come true then... He asked me one day to meet him by the tree at midnight... I thought that would be a wonderful day... I went to the tree which was in bloom with hundreds of blossoms... It was so pretty under the moonlight... I waited... and waited... and when he finally arrived he wasn't alone... He was with his friends... They had all been drinking... And the man that I had loved had went from kind to an angry and violent drunk... He and his friends beat me in front of the tree... and said things... Things that hurt more than their fists... Then they wondered what would happen if they tied me up to the tree and lit it on fire... It hurt more than anything... and they just watched and laughed until they got bored and left with me still tied to the tree... I'm... pretty sure I died that day... but something made me stay and come back as a monster... I was so angry... for a while... I was so hurt... I ended up finding the man I had once looked to as my potential future... and I became his nightmare... and I kept coming back and torturing him until he died... same for his friends..." Charlotte stopped speaking then as she closed her eyes. She caught her breath for a few moments. "After that... I was alone for so long... I was mad for so long... then that anger just turned... to numbness... Part of me... wanted to be found out as a witch... Part of me wanted to die... Because then maybe... something may be waiting for me on whatever is on the other side of this life... that I was unable to get to before..." Charlotte didn't open her eyes again, it appeared that she had finally accepted sleep "But... now that you are here... I wouldn't mind... living a bit longer...." Charlotte admitted before going silent. Her face was still flush but her breathing had gone back to normal. She breathed deeply as she slept and looked much more relaxed as well.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:58 pm
        User Image

As Charlotte told him her past, Vincent would be seen getting visibly upset, the more she spoke. For a man like him, it would be unthinkable to do such a thing to anyone, let along a woman. Just hearing it caused the man to flare up. Clenching his fist, it took all Vincent had, in order to stop himself from punch the wall. If not for her last few words, Vincent probably would have remained angry through out the day, but he didn't. Hearing her say that she wouldn't mind living a bit longer, Vincent found himself smiling, for some odd reason. Unclenching his fist, Vincent stared at Charlotte as she finally seemed to have gone to sleep. Standing up quietly, Vincent would walk over towards the bed and gently sit down next to her. "I think that I may be falling in lover with you, Miss Charlotte." he whispered, before leaning over and kissing her passionately on the lips. Leaning back, Vincent made his way back to the chair and sat down. Staying awake and watching over Charlotte.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:06 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued to sleep for quite a few hours. It was surprising since she had used up quite a bit of energy and her body needed to try and make it all back up. Charlotte didn't sleep often. She didn't really have to or want to. She didn't ever want to know what the Witch of Nightmares' nightmares were like if she had any. Luckily, Charlotte was in a deep, peaceful, and dreamless sleep. Overtime the flush in her face began to fade slightly so she didn't look as red. By the time she awoke, it was night time. She stirred slightly before her eyes slowly opened for a moment before closing again. She turned and laid on her side then and opened her eyes again, her face buried slightly in the pillow as she tried to wake up.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items