Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: my blood is Black (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Vincent Hope]|[ Grimoire: Equipped]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Race: Sorcerer]|[ Threat Level: Dangerous]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vincent was a little relieved that Mercy had decided to help them and was all for letting her go once they located the site. She was risking her life and her home, just to help them. Her betrayal would no doubt end with Clara taking her life. Secretly, Vincent would vow to himself not to let Mercy be harmed. For some reason he could understand where she was coming from. "You have my word that we will let you go." he added, just as he did, Vincent along with the other members, aside from Miles and Luce, would feel their marks buzz as massive barrage of wind passed over them. Instantly, the members of the blackwings knew what that meant. "Noira is calling for us." Vincent said very cryptically in response to Miles' question. Hearing Chilia, Vincent looked back at Mercy, "Please, lead the way."

l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Protect: Inactive]|
|[ Physical State: Healthy/Uninjured]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Luce
User Image
Mercy Grace
User Image

Mercy said nothing to the group still, still looking annoyed as hell though what Miles said was true. Her view of her leader was completely different now than it was back when the headquarters was still around. Hearing Chilia, Mercy's frown deepened "Tch..." she managed to get out of Delycan's grasp and took off the rifle that was on her back and tossed that as well as her gun and knife down "There... stop f*cking man handling me... I wouldn't be able to pull anything unless I had a death wish anyway..." she stated before glancing over as the large burst of madness went past them. "She woke up... like I thought... Saint Clara thought that drug would knock your leader out for the entire time but no she doesn't listen to me..." Mercy muttered before she began walking. The sky above them began to gray in color, the environment responding to the madness that began radiating through the mountain range. "The tunnel I was in leads to our hideout... Let's hurry before they tear the entire mountain range apart..." she said as another strong gust of wind blew past them and all the Blackwing Members' marks began to buzz again, the small amount of black blood in each mark responding to its owner.
Luce continued looking around, feeling anxious about the madness before her attention went to Mercy as she mentioned the tunnels. "W-Wait! My family has traveled through these mountains for generations and we have not once seen or heard about any tunnels. How the hell did you manage to build a whole channel without us knowing?!" she asked, seeming pretty blown away by that. Mercy tapped some of the mountain side before looking around, obviously searching for something. "Don't underestimate us. Saint Clara sent out a huge team of trained engineers and miners to come here to build the tunnel network quite a few years back. We know how to keep things low-key so there are tons of hideouts we have that no one knows about. Some even I don't know about." Mercy suddenly grabbed pressed a piece of rock and part of the mountain side moved, acting like a trap door that lead into a deep tunnel.

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:07 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Chilia DeLycan
Black Wing member

Chilia looked at Miles "yea...and whatever we sense means we have less time then before" she stated as she looked at vincent asking mercy to lead the way only to have her growl at her for keeping the wolf on her "its called insurance...you humans should know what that means" she stated as she would follow as they would try and find a tunnel only to find the tunnel open up "alright, moment we enter the tunnels keep your eyes and ears open...but keep moving quickly" she stated bluntly, it was mainly for miles as she figured the others would already know the typical means of quick checking she would walk to the entrance and begin to smell there area seeing if she could get any trace of noira, she doubt she would but anything would help just incase.

NEW THEME
Dismiss
Entrance theme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:25 pm

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

Fleur DeValentine

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

Miles Libertatis

User Image

Miles looked at Vincent with a questioning expression but didn't pursue the issue further. "Let's just get this over with," Fleur sighed as she followed Chilia into the tunnels. Miles hopped into the tunnels as well without another word, though he seemed much more cautious than Fleur who casually strolled in. "How far do these tunnels go?" Miles asked Mercy. "And who else is with Saint Clara?" Fleur shrugged in response to the question she wasn't asked. "Who cares?" She said. Her crystals began to glow brightly, illuminating the tunnel with an eerie multi-colored light. "It's important," Miles replied. "Meh," was all Fleur said in return.

Abilities Used:  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 am
User Image

Vincent remained fairly quiet as Mercy and Luce spoke about the mountain and such. As Mercy opened up the entrance to the tunnel, Chilia took the lead and went in first, followed by the others. Vincent chose to take up the rear, being the last one to enter the tunnel. Once they all entered, Miles began questioning Mercy. Wanting to know everything he possibly could. Vincent, on the other hand, didn't care for any of it. As long as they were headed towards Noira, that was all that mattered to him. Though, Miles did have a point, knowing more about who they will be facing and their augments would be a great help to them. "I would also like to know who will be waiting there with Saint Clara."

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Luce
User Image
Mercy Grace
User Image

“Your leader isn’t in here, dipsh*t. You won’t be smelling her at all in here…” Mercy told Chilia as she moved in front of the group, obviously still keeping her attitude and making it clear she wasn’t wanting to be friends with any of them. There were light gas lanterns that were lit here and there and other than that and Fleur’s crystals, that was it.
Luce continued staring in awe at the tunnels, obviously interested in how far they stretched and just how many entrances there were. She doubted Mercy would answer her though. Now that she thought about it… now that Mercy was here and showing them the way, Luce was just kind of there now. She shrugged that off and just kept moving. She guessed it was good that everything was going smoothly so far.
Hearing Miles, Mercy glanced back at him “The tunnels stretch for miles. They were made more as a way to complicate locating the hideout. It’s one big maze and only certain routes actually take you places. As for your next question, I would say ‘just Saint Clara’… but I don’t want to make you guys think that that is an advantage…” she explained before she looked forward. “It’s just me and her out here. A lot of the upper ranks like me are MIA. The rest have split off into doing their own thing somewhere else… I don’t know… Saint Clara didn’t really give me details and she basically admitted to wanting nothing to do with those Machinists that are still alive. Pretty sure once she takes your leader’s black blood, she is going to take out the survivors…” Mercy said, muttering the last part as she kicked a rock. They made it to a fork in the passageway and she glanced at them for a moment before making a right. The group would occasionally feel very light tremors beneath their feet as they continued walking.

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:00 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Chilia DeLycan
Black Wing member

Chilia glared at Mercy when she spoke up about her smelling soon she would explain it was just her and Saint clara "Alright if its just her than the plan is simple, Priority is Noira, get her out and to safety distance, if need be confront Clara but, if we must its as a distraction not a fight got it?" she stated looking at everyone "none of us can take her on so if need be avoid fighting her" she stated bluntly second time. to be in truth if a fight would be needed to get the distraction needed she would personally distract Clara despite she knew she wouldn't last too long.

NEW THEME
Dismiss
Entrance theme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:40 pm

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

Fleur DeValentine

User Image

Miles Libertatis

User Image

Miles listened to Mercy as she explained the situation. She had let a major shoe drop about her motivations when she had lost control for a moment and yelled at them when they first caught her. "Mercy, I'm sorry for what happened to your home, but you've reached the end of the line here. You've seen what Saint Clara is capable of and willing to do. She doesn't care about humans or non-humans. She cares only for herself. Whatever it is you're looking for, you won't find it with her. Turn your back on this path now; there's no point in going down with the ship."

Fleur rolled her eyes as she heard Miles. "Just drop it. These humans are deluded. She doesn't care what you have to say. Like a rabid dog." She looked over at Chilia as Chilia told them the plan. "Why not just smack Noira awake and then deal with Saint Clara? Kill two birds with one stone? Speaking of which, I'm sure Scratch isn't too far away from her. Between the 5 of us we shouldn't have a problem taking her down." It was unusual for Fleur to admit she would need help taking someone down, but even she had to acknowledge Saint Clara's strength.

Abilities Used:  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image

As they progressed through the tunnel, Vincent could hear Miles speaking to Mercy, or more like preaching to her. trying to get her to turn over a new leaf and change her path before she ends up going down alongside Saint Clara. While listening to Miles speak, Vincent couldn't help but feel a little irritated by him and his words. "You speak as if it is so easy to change ones way. Like it is a light switch or something. Not everyone has that luxury, my friend. I know first hand that changing who you are and all that you believe in, is not an easy or quick task. You can't force someone to change their ways, only help guide them, so that they may choose the correct path, themselves." Vincent wasn't necessarily trying to back up Mercy or side with her reasoning, but what Miles said struck something within him, something that he didn't wish to bring up. "Whatever it is that she's searching for, if she can't find it with the Machinists, then she can find it with us or with the DWMA. As long as she wishes to change and search for a new path, then that is all that matters."

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Luce
User Image
Mercy Grace
User Image

Mercy continued walking quietly as Chilia told the others what to do. Then as Miles spoke, she was obviously getting irritated. She clenched her fists as she walked and her footsteps became heavier. Suddenly she came to an abrupt halt and spun around to look at Miles “Can you just… Not act like you know Saint Clara?! Cause you don’t!” Mercy had a glare on her face but her tone was more distressed than angry. She suddenly pointed a finger at Vincent and looked at him "You don't either! So can it!" She looked back and forth between the two of them for a moment before continuing “Like… Yeah I freaking know my leader that I used to look up to is a psycho power crazed warlord. Thank you for reminding me! Saying ‘Screw this. I’m out!’ and then frolicking away sounds great and all. Believe me. I really want to. But like… You do not know her! Saint Clara has been around for a while. She is good at what she does and if she wants something, she will get it. She will get it. If she wants the black blood? She will damn well get the black blood. If she wants my head with a bullet in it. She will damn well get my head with a bullet in it. I could run to God knows where and she will still find me. You know why, pal? She can profile people within just a few moments of interacting with them. She is that good. She knows dozens of different chess plays and opponent will make before they even make them. Saint Clara knew your leader, Noira, was getting more comfortable with Death City. She knew Noira was appearing in Death City way more frequently and letting her guard down. I have no idea how she did it, but she found out. So with that, when she felt like it, Saint Clara causally dressed up, pretended to be a transfer student or something, and just went to Death City to wait until that chance encounter with Noira and holy hell! Believe it or not, look what happened?” Mercy continued glaring at Miles and Vincent before her gaze shifted to the ground for a moment, a hateful grimace appeared on her face. “So if she can do that with Noira ‘somehow managed to evade Saint Clara for years on end’ Blackwing, then she can easily find me whenever she wanted to and kill me. Or worse.” Mercy turned and began walking then “Quit acting like simply running away from her is going to be easy. It isn’t.” After that, Mercy went quiet as she continued walking, though her foot fall was much quieter now.

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Chilia DeLycan
Black Wing member

Chilia looked at Fluer "yea it doesnt matter, I'm not going to take the bet and risk everyone here just to have the assumption noira will be at complete full strength...most of the time i've seen with kidnappiongs the one kidnapped is too weak to do anything because of said event...so we are running not fighting...got it?" she statedbefore Mercy went on a rant this just irritated chilia abit, along with everyone else getting on her nerves "alright first off one" she said looking at Miles "don't talk to people whom your using, it doesnt help...ever..." she told him "two...Both of you stop trying to have a **** size fight over what change is like, its getting on my nerves" she stated to the only males in the group "and lastly you...i dont need you going on about how much none of this matters, expessially the part about how she can just kill you anyways, if you so want, i will personally just kill you myself to end your annoyance of complaining about dieing no matter what, if your dieing then let me just do it quickly for you....now Everyones going to shut the F... up because if you all just keep talking i can't hear a thing and we might as well be just yelling out loud we are here if i cant listen to anything further in the tunnels" she told them, clearly pissed

NEW THEME
Dismiss
Entrance theme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:30 pm

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

Fleur DeValentine

User Image

Miles Libertatis

User Image

"Tch..." Miles grimaced when Mercy mentioned Noira visiting Death City and letting his guard down. That was because of him. He had no doubt. He should have been more careful. Planned a different meeting spot. Of course enemies of Death City would be keeping an eye on the place. He should have picked a different place to meet. He should have... Miles shook his head. He couldn't focus on that right now. First he needed to rescue Noira. He could blame himself later. "Saint Clara isn't God. Anyone can be outsmarted or defeated," he replied, both to Mercy and to himself. He looked over at Vincent when Vincent spoke to him. "What you say is true," he replied. "I am not attempting to force her into anything, but she doesn't have to be our enemy." He then looked at Chilia, clearly disagreeing but not arguing. She was the reason they other two were allowing him to come along after all.

In a strange twist of fate, at the moment Fleur was the only one out of the group who wasn't annoyed. "Yeah yeah whatever," she told Chilia with a shrug. "I'm not a fan of hiking anyway."

Abilities Used:  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

Hearing Miles, Vincent was glad to see that the two were at least on the same page, as he did not want Mercy to be their enemy as well. "Looks like we are on the same page when it comes to that, then." Vincent added before hearing Chilia. As always, Vincent didn't really care for what she had to say and didn't really seem to acknowledge her words, that were oh so casually directed at him and Miles. With a sigh, Vincent would give one glance towards Mercy, before stepping back, taking up the rear again. Once he had, Vincent took out his grimoire and began reciting an incantation. Doing this, Vincent's soul and body began to glow a dim black. This spell known as Black Veil, was a sort of healing spell that replenished the caster's stamina and nullified their sense of pain. While it didn't heal his wounds, it would give him an extra boost in stamina and endurance while getting rid of his pain, this allowed him to move and think unhindered. Vincent was prepping himself ahead of time, for what would likely be a fierce battle to come.

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Luce
User Image
Mercy Grace
User Image

Mercy just continued walking as Chilia seemed annoyed by her, Miles, and Vincent. She muttered a few things. One being about how royally screwed they would be if she just died there among other things with choice swears.
As they continued walking, the tremors became stronger. Luckily it didn't seem bad enough to make the tunnels collapse but there was something bit going on if the whole mountain range was quaking like it did.
A whole hour went by as they walked with Mercy leading them through the large maze of tunnels until they finally made it to a steel enforced door. Mercy walked up to it and placed her hand on the small tablet that was built into the door. After a moment, a large click was heard and the door opened. Inside the door was a rather large yet fancy looking room. Along the walls were shelves with files on them, though quite a few shelves and tons of files were on the ground as well. Gothic lanterns were also lit along the walls as Mercy stepped in and glanced around before walking forward. She suddenly froze as she stood in the middle of the floor now, her gaze shifted to the east wall. Or where it used to be.
There was a large gaping hole in the wall, leading to a large drop as it was revealed that they were on a mountain side. Mercy quickly went over to the edge and glanced around "What the hell..." she muttered, all edge and anger was gone from her voice and replaced by a mix of awe and confusion. She glanced upward and swore again before taking off towards the stairwell on the other side of the room.
The safe house was made up of two floors and once Mercy made it up to the second floor, she found the same issue. The whole eastern wall had been torn off. She glanced around then. This had been the room Noira and Saint Clara were in and other than the wall and a few knocked over files and tools, the rest of the room seemed fine. The table that Clara had been working at was still there along with some tools and tech as well as a black file. "Holy s**t..." she muttered as the building shook from the tremors which were much stronger now than before. The madness they had felt earlier before entering the tunnels was thick and radiating around them. All of the Blackwings' markings were buzzing constantly now.

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
sorbet shark
hopefully the file aint bobby trapped

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Chilia DeLycan
Black Wing member

Chilia would enter the room only to see mercy act strange seeing the wall as it was "so, im assuming thats not apart of the design then?" she muttered before feeling the quakes and the madness as well as her mark "s**t...alright we need to ignore this room right now Girl where is Noira being held up...we don't have time to stand in awe about the mountain sides view from here" she told her she seemed more serious then pissed at this point being that she was quite worried that the amount of madness she could feel as well as the mark constantly buzzing. she walked over to the black file and picked it up, figuring she would take some time to answer, she would toss it to Miles "hold onto that...alright" she stated to him as she looked around seeming to want to hurry

NEW THEME
Dismiss
Entrance theme

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out