Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Attack of the Death Scythes[Personal] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:02 pm
King of Relms

User Image

"Ghaahh!"
Nathan winced as he was impaled by Queen's summoned blade just when he was about to hit her. Now he was locked as he had to use his free hand for support.
"Damn it.. heh.."
Even now he seemed to enjoy fighting Queen. Talk about weird tastes.
"Seem's like my time's up eh? Very well if I'm going to die by your hands might as well make it worth my while."
Said Nathan as he breathe heavily, after all his breath was worn out because of that punch to the gut he had earlier, so, within a sneaky and last minute resort he would smirk deviously before his hand moved quicker since it wasn't closed. Within less of a second his hand was already upon Queen's torso. And without warning, Nathan got to sneak and grasp one of Queen's breasts and squeeze it.
"Oh, so this is how they feel like"
Of course he hoped that on this maneuver would caught Queen by surprise and maybe release his captive hand so he could attempt a last all out on her.
But he was also grateful, they were firm but none the less soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:07 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would begin to growl as her face turned red, "wh....why you little p***k" she yelled out before sending him upward before sending her foot to his crouch. which not only would cause pain but force him to get away from her "You ******** pervert" she yelled having one of her arms over the breast he touched "i hope i crushed them...if not I'll turn them to dust"

This battle is to the strong

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm
King of Relms

User Image

"oh lord.... right in the berries..."
Nathan said after landing face up on the floor, quickly holding onto his hurt pride.
"Totally worth it tho..."
Said as he released himself. Standing up as he could to attempt a final all out against Queen.
"Heh, who ever thought you had a soft side Queen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:29 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:34 pm
King of Relms

User Image

Nathan braced himself, trying to gather as much strength as he could, Queen cracked her knuckles and she clearly was pissed off, A defiant grin would form on Nathan's lips.
"So, I've finally made it this far eh?"
With electricity surging through his body, he charged against Queen with no hesitation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:17 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would watch as he would charge forward. as he charged he would soon see her disappeared from in front of him, and would now be inches way from him, already having her fist coming at him to his face.

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 pm
King of Relms

User Image

Both fists were radiating with insane current levels, but they were not ready. He did not expect Queen to be this forward. He would launch strikes, chops and punches at her trying to stall as much time as he could to get his signature move ready.
"s**t!"
He could feel his power surging, if he could get a little more time...

User Image

Misty on the other hand was at her house with Ryan, the boy needed some help with some cords for his next debut and she simply wished to lay a friendly hand for him.
Still, she paused on the middle of the presentation, there was something which agitated her heart. Something wasn't right and she could feel it.
"What's wrong?"
Asked Ryan with a troubled look.
"Oh it's nothing, could I have a minute. I forgot to call someone."
Ryan raised an eyebrow in suspicion.
"Better not be a boy, you're doing just fine right now I don't want you to jump into trouble because of another stupid boy."
Misty chuckled stepping forward to mess with Ryan's hair.
"Nope, no boy, it's actually a friend of mine, but she's kinda special and needs attention every now and then. I forgot to remind her that she has an appointment for the dentist. Honestly she could get into her job so much that she forgets there's life outside of the office."
Ryan would simply approve and let her go just so she stopped messing with his hair, he had a big audition and he wanted to look as cool as possible.

Misty would walk out of the room, picking up her cellphone, dialing Queen's number as she placed the phone against her ear and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:41 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would continue her teleportation to get where he wasn't expecting Aiming to beat him down until he couldn't move, she dodged every attack he did with teleportation. she wasn't having any of this. Even if she succeeded in getting him out for the count, she would just continue with kicks, regardless she wanted him in the ground. Because of this she didn't answer the phone nor even noticed it.

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 pm
King of Relms

User Image

This wasn't good. Queen would keep evading, he needed a way to trap her so he could punch her out. As one of the gauntlets would be charged, he would keep attempting to hit her, before slamming the ground, creating an electric field to trap Queen and if Lucky paralyze her enough to reach her with his other fist.
If this happened Queen would need a miracle to avoid such burst damage. After all, cocky or not, a Death scythe was never someone you should underestimate.

User Image

The call would end without reaching it's destination.
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"
The brunette would look through the window at the open sky as she attempted a second call.
"Where are you Queenie?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:30 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would soon get trapped in the field and would feel a small surge of electricity, but it wasn't enough to paralyze her "you just wont stay down" she muttered before she would create darkness and flames within her arms, which made them extend. he would use this to hit him from abit of a distance rather than be right upfront. Thanks to the field around her and the boy the call never even made it through.

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:41 pm
King of Relms

User Image

"Damn it.. so close..."
the flames would do their job and worn Nathan out of juice, as he fell before Queen during his final charge.

User Image

Misty grabbed her coat and sprint on her way to the door.
"Everything alright?"
Misty stopped and smiled nervously at Ryan.
"I hope so, she's not answering her calls and she has the habit of falling asleep. I want to check up on her. Last time she left the stove on"
Ryan would raise an eyebrow.
"Woa, such a troublesome girl if you ask me."
Misty would giggle.
"Yeah, I better go and check if she's alright. You already got the cords so you should be fine. Don't wait for me I might be late."
Misty would dash away as soon as she closed the door.
She felt Queen's soul rising, and that wasn't a good sign.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would watch as he would finally fell after her attack. she would walk towards him, sending her foot to his sides and once to his head <******** PERVERT" she yelled before she would take a deep breathe to try and calm herself a bit. though she personally noticed taking that breathe hurt quite a bit, her ribs didn't help her lungs. she would look around, there were still more of them which was a problem, his meant she would need to actually fight for real if her lack of seriousness at first got her a broken rib.

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:47 am
King of Relms

User Image

With Nathan down, another figure would step down into battle.
"So, tell me Would you come with us in peace? You don't look so high and mighty right now. It should be better if you just rest it while you come back. That way we can proof we've found the real one."
Stated the next Death Scythe Which seemed unmoved by the fate of two fo the Death Scythes so far.
"Even you know you can't stand against all of us at once. Stop being so stubborn Queen"

User Image

Misty tried to get as fast as possible but conveniently enough Queen's soul disappeared. The brunette stopped. Shocked by this.
"No... QUEENIE!"
Alarmed, the Weapon ran to the nearest Alley to perform her partial transformation. After all she didn't wish to have people around the city watching her blades.
It wasn't strange to have weapons but surely people would freak out if a weapon was running around with edges exposed.
Because of her last job she ran out of energy to create portals and she couldn't afford paying another witch for teleportation if she wished to keep a reserve for emergency cases. Sure this seemed like one, but if Queen's soul disappeared the witch wouldn't be able to find her either.
Stabbing the walls she climbed to the top of one building, and then other, trying to find the highest point located at the last place she sensed Queen's soul. Once there were exposed cliffs, the hook shot came handy to pull herself to higher levels as well to jump from building to another

Withing the battlefield it appeared someone created a barrier to contain the incident as well as preventing Queen from using teleportation as a mean to flee the battle. It was another Death scythe's job.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:59 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at the next figure that stepped up and spoke "Possibly...though at this current state...no..." she told them referring to the attacking they've been doing one at a time before sighing crossing her arms "you know....he lied...he didn't tell me what this "real one" is....so how about you start to explain it...and if any of you even knew me...you'd know im impatient" she would look at the others "Actually if i did what this one said...I could have beaten all of you in a instant...but my pride forbids me from going all out of weaker people" she told her "So...really im not being stubborn...Im speaking truth...but you'll never experience my full power, not even death has seen my full power"

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:37 pm
King of Relms

User Image

Retrieving her cloak Queen would see a cloud of dust rise as the fabric hit the floor indicating the fabric itself was quite heavy.
"I know you just enough that even if you're in a disadvantage you'll never admit you're outmatched and just keep trying to find your way around your target. For all I know you could might as well be bluffing... and even if you're not."
The death scythe cracked her knuckles before a heavy aura invaded the territory. Having a similar effect than the golem when it made everything around it heavier. The rest of the Death scythes would remain calm but they were actually trying to keep themselves on their feet.
While Queen would be able to move or dash it would require more effort and the first to experience the punishment of gravity would be her ribs.
"... you also said I would never see your full potential. Meaning I only have to deal with whatever your current potential is."
Stated Hilda Craftwerk... the 9th Death Scythe.
Queen should know if she remembered the face of her favorite punching bag, that Hilda was never one to hit the bush. She took what she could, when she could. Yet there was a slight hint of teamwork on this modus operandi. While Death scythes were an elite force it was so... uncommon to see them working together. Did they really missed her that much?

User Image

Trying her best to locate Queen, Misty would pause from time to time, attempting to focus in order to locate the kitsune's soul. But it was so hard. Something or someone was blocking or isolating Queen's wavelength.
"Damn it... c'mon Queen give me something to chase..."
Said Misty with her heart on a hand and the cellphone on the other, still dialing at Queen's cellphone in hopes that at least one call could reach her.

User Image

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces