Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Konan - Mount Reikaku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaran a i xx

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:25 pm
Ayame stared blankly at the duel-named people who had saved her, though her near-tragedy seemed to be taking a backseat to what was going on right now. Why were they bowing to her and calling her by such a formal title, even if they didn't know her name? They were acting as if they knew her, and were her personal bodyguards of some kind. She had half the mind to think she was still dreaming, but the sting she could still feel on her cheek made her second guess that thought.

"'My lady' really isn't necessary...I'm Ayame." she introduced herself, figuring it was the least she could do since the two of them were nice enough to for her. "Um...Sun Li and Mika, was it?" Ayame asked briefly, unsure of which name to use as they had given her two. "May I ask why you guys seem like you were waiting for me? Do I know you?"

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:25 pm
Tamahome smiled a bit, "No, but as your clothing is testiment, I think we know you. We, and five others here in Konan, have been waiting our whole lives for you. You aren't from this world, that much is certain, and it is possible that you could be the fabled Priestess of Suzaku. We, Mika and I, are celestial warriors of Suzaku. It's our job to protect you, and to bring you power."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Wakaran a i xx

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:26 pm
People waiting their entire lives just for her? Other world? Priestess of Suzaku? As minimal as the explanation was, it was already a lot of news to take in. It seemed to bring along more questions than answers. If she was in another world, where did that leave her...how would she get home? What had happened to her friends? Was the power of this Suzaku a way to set things right? But then what would she have to do to obtain a surely tremendous power like that?

Wait, this is sounding slightly familiar...isn't this what we were helping Tatsuko studying? As crazy as it sounds, me being in another world would explain why my money was worthless to those guys.. As her mind went into complete overdrive, one reason why excellent at school despite not doing her homework, Ayame struggled as she pulled herself up onto her feet, glancing at Sun Li and Mika. "I..."

The single word was all Ayame was able to say before she felt amazingly dizzy. Before she knew it, she blacked out and began falling forward.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:25 pm
Tamahome ran forward to catch her before she hit the ground. He shook her a bit to try and get her to wake up. When she wouldn't, he looked over to Mika, "Did I say something wrong?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:52 pm
Mika was about to do the same as Tamahome, but he got to the dropping Priestess first. She pondered for a moment, trying to figure out what to do to wake her up. "I guess it must be a bit of a shock, finding out that she is the Priestess." Mika nodded a little, smiling. "Can you pick her up? We can take her back to camp, and I'll let her have my room. It's the most private."  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:24 pm
He nodded, picking her up quite easily. "Be sure to get whatever she has with her, if that is anything. We should probably think about getting her to the capital, I'm sure they will want to know." Tamahome turned to follow Tasuki back. He looked down at the new priestess, "She's kinda cute, even thought she's in weird clothes..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:34 pm
Nodding, Tasuki looked about, seeing nothing. She shrugged, and started walking back to the camp. "Yeah, we probably should. I think I can rustle up a few horses so we can get there." She was quite literal about the term 'rustle.' She was sure there would be atleast one person who would come by tonight on the back of a horse. Since the priestess would be in her bed tonight, it would only be proper for her to get the supplies ready. Looking back at the priestess in his arms, she nodded. "Yeah, she is. Though, we should get her some new clothes for when we head out. I think I might have some that would fit her." Tasuki had a few extra outfits that she hadn't worn in a while. They might just fit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:25 pm
Tamahome nodded, laying her down on the bed. "Well that was a sort, yet eventful career as a bandit." He sighed a bit, "Oh well, I know never to get attached to people or places, because people can die, and places can be destroyed. Things are transitory, I can't..." he trailed off, "So this girl is going to save us? And we were selected to protect her with our lives? I'll give her mine... I don't have much use of it anyway."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Wakaran a i xx

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:45 pm
"...Don't say things like that."

Letting out a small groan, Ayame opened her eyes and slowly propped herself up on one elbow from the lying position she was in on the bed, still feeling a little sore. She wasn't sure what had happened after she blacked out, but she knew she felt very secure for some reason. After a while, she eventually regained consciousness, following Sun Li's voice to the waking world. She didn't like what she had heard, thought.

"Lives are precious...you should treasure them...not throw them away, and so easily at that," Ayame continued, her gaze casted downwards, eyes full of sorrow. Her parents were always working, and her sister constantly immersed herself in her studies...Ayame wondered if they ever had time for themselves to just enjoy the amazing life they worked so hard to achieve. Seeing the affect such a lifestyle had on her family, Ayame promised herself that she'd always have fun and enjoy life, buckling down for serious work when it was needed.

Sighing, Ayame lay back down, bringing an arm up to rest across her forehead. She peeked at the two people who were looking down at her, remembering the rather intense conversation they were having about priestesses, or something. Ayame still wasn't sure what that was about, but there was one thing she was sure of.
"If you guys have to throw your lives away just because you think I'm this priestess of yours, I can't accept the position. You may not value your lives, but I do, even if I don't know you guys all too well."

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:21 pm
Tamahome blinked a bit, parted his lips to reply, then couldn't think of anything to say. After a few moments he smiled a bit, "I am a penniless drifter, and from the time I was small and the ogre symbol appearred on my hip, I have been called a bad omen, even though I was a celestial warrior. When my parents were killed, it was even more evidence, and the only person who would take me in was an old medicine woman. Part of the reason I would give my life for the priestess, is because it would make life better for others through my sacrifice. I thank you for your kind words, you are one of few that have shown kindness to me." He bowed to her.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:04 am
Tasuki smiled slightly, stretching before she went digging through the trunk at the foot of her bed. This priestess was definately an interesting one. "Unfortunately," she said, glancing up to look at the girl on her bed, "not many people think well of those marked like us." She didn't much go into it, but she remembered some of the things that had happened when she was younger. There were a few of the older bandits that tried to hurt her and her brother once the marks appeared. Needless to say, those people fell to their untrained powers. She didn't much like to think about it. "So, when one doesn't have much of a life in the first place, it is easy to give another their life, particularly if it helps everyone else." She pulled out an ash grey robe, that looked more masculine than feminine, with a red sash, a pair of black pants and a pair of black shoes. "I think this should fit..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:38 pm
A young man started through the pass of Reikaku Mountian, looking around the area, with an interesting look on his face. He looked like many people do on their first trip to the capital... rather awe inspired. "To think so many things happened here..." he whispered. He was obviously a noble, and carried a bag. His horse was a fine animal and his long, brown hair fell to the middle of his back. He was almost too pretty to be a man, and yet to masculine to be a woman. He was dressed in the finery of a male noble, and he trotted along, seemingly oblivious to the fact there were bandits around.  

RikuHeartless

Wakaran a i xx

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:30 am
Ayame looked from one to the other as they spoke, listening to the explanations they gave on various topics. She learned quite a bit about Sun Li's past, and though Mika didn't go too much into her life, she confirmed that being the celestial warriors that they were was no easy life, which was daunting since living in their world seemed dangerous and hard already.

"It's really nice that you two are so kind and self-sacrificing...I'd do the same, honestly. But I'm gonna make sure your lives are worth living and find another way to save everyone without losing anyone. That'll be great, ne?" Ayame sat up once more to smile warmly at them before glancing at the robe that Mika held up. "Whose that for? Are we going somewhere?"

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:41 am
Sun Li nodded, "Yes, to the capital Eiyoh. We should take you to see the Emperor. You seem like you truly want to help, but he has to offically declare you the Priestess. If you want to do it that is." Tamahome looks to Mika, "Maybe we should try to get the rest of the Suzaku artifact and take them with us? Though Hotohoti isn't here, but maybe we can leave word for him to join us? We're going to have to gather up all the warriors anyway. We can leave his sword and a note, and take the rest to give to the other members as we find them."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:53 pm
Nodding, Mika smiled. She was getting the feeling that this Priestess was going to do a fine job. "If I know my brother, he's going to pop up soon. He probably was making arrangements for the bi-monthly visit to the town." She didn't like to admit it, but allowing the bandits to go into town on... special business dropped the rate of their misbehavior. They always tried to set them every fourteen days, due to personal reasons. Mika and Miki had a special connection, a link as it were. On those days, they were the only ones when they couldn't feel each other. One could get thrashed up, and the other wouldn't know it. Hence why they did them on those days. "In either case, I think we should leave them for now. As much as I hate to admit it, they are probably safest in there. Only those like us can get into the room."

"Anyways, I should show you guys around. Since I'm going to get some horses for us for tomorrow, I'm probably not going to be around much tonight." She didn't like the idea of having to steal livestock from people, but she needed the ride. Mostly because she made sure the horse was returned, as best she could. It was a very odd personal habit of hers.

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff