Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Itazu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:27 am
Spam (or really, comments that weren't needed) delete from this thread:

Itazurana Shojo
Great idea, Su-chan!

Sure, but I'm not in that guild anymore, Otaku-kun.

I quit because I was inactive.

As long as they make an effort to see Ouran High School Host Club than yes they can join.

Itazurana Shojo
FRIG YEA!

-tears shed- That's my daughter!!!

Only there was a TINY accident.

I'm Hikaru and Kaoru, Yoko-chan is...nothing.

Well, except mother of the guild.

orenjineko
Ack. I knew something looked wrong. I must've thought I was typing under one name and it was really the other. My apologies, father. I shall fix it.

Itazurana Shojo
DAMN RIGHT YOU WILL!

Hehe, it's coo' though.

A simple mistake.

otaku_sama
i'll go post in the demon high guild if anyone wants to join, what sucks though, is that theres like... 4 people on, not including me

Itazurana Shojo
I left that guild.

otaku_sama
what does you already leaving the guild have to do with me posting ads in that guild?

Itazurana Shojo
You're posting ads there?

You never said that so I couldn't think of anything else to post.

Hehe sweatdrop

[Ryoga-chan]
I agree with the Host Club idea! >.< If I could, perhaps I could be one of the twins? Or Nekozawa. xd

Itazurana Shojo
Well, we have that now in the roleplay.

I'm the twins but you could be Nekozawa(GAWDS, HOW HE PWNS!!!).

Ko Miyavi
I like the idea of a real Host Club! But, would it be simple to have the members rp the Ouran members? I think just acting as a regular host club would be easier. Oh! What about events in the towns? Parties and things like that?

Itazurana Shojo
That's a great idea! I'll make a board when I have some free time (it won't be this week) about the parties and stuff.

I'm eastern time and most of you are pacific or central so it'd be hard for me to find a time all, or lots, of the members of this guild are online.

And I'm not sure what you meant with the first thing...

Itazurana Shojo
Another good idea!

NYAH.

hikari_akira
wow! a real host club! blaugh spiffy idea!! blaugh blaugh three cheers to orenjineko for that one!

Itazurana Shojo
hipp hipp HURRAY! x3

Shin lu
Father may I make up my own character to rp in the Host Club? I will do a splendid job. *chuckles* With my charming personality and smooth words, I'll bank in major cash wink .

Itazurana Shojo
Sure!

Shin lu
Sure!

Itazurana Shojo
Okay, cool.

Just make sure you post it in the Fan Stuff subforum.

Itazurana Shojo
I like it...

-rubs hands together-

I really like it! ^^

I'll chage the current contest to that when I have time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

kawaii_usagi108
ur welcome whee

Itazurana Shojo
It shall go to the Mini Club Subforum.

I'll be making that thread next so...

D-O-N-A-T-E!!!

Itazurana Shojo
I like Shikumo's idea.

I'm not sure what you're saying, Su-chan.

orenjineko
Sratch that. The towns thing died after a while. The gravitation peoples were getting harassed. XP

But I think I've got a new idea...I'll need to work on it...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:10 am
Um....Father....I think.....Um....I'm so sorry if this is a stupid idea....But I think it'll be fun if we make a Hosting Guild.....Like combine people from the other Ouran Guild and make a Mega-Guild. An if some people want to they can play as Hosts or Hostesses. An we could make a banner that says:

"If You Want To Be Treated Like A Prince/Princess Then Come To Music Room Three."

But...um....If this falls under spam I'll delete it right away.

P.S. Father how did you get that thing of the Kitty-Hitachiins?  

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

Moe SahChan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Ehh... I've had this idea since I started watching Host Club, and I think it could probably turn into something really big or at least really fun.

You know those RP characters/Pets they sell in the Minishops forum? I was thinking we could have (for lack of better term) a "Host Shop." Basically, you can design your own host, and a talented group of artists and certists will make a nice little siggy graphic with your original host in it. You can use that Host to RP in a separate forum. If you think you're already good at drawing, you'd be welcome to draw your own host and the shop could give you an official certificate for him/her. The RP thread could be like a branch off of the original Host Club, or take place once all the original Host Club members have graduated or whatnot.

Or it could be much more restricting, and there would be periodic flat-sales for pre-designed hosts. For the guild, I'd rather not do this one because it can take away from some of the fun, but if I ever get around to making a shop to "sell" hosts, that's what I would probably do.

It sounds kinda weird... "Selling" hosts, I mean. ^^;;; But hopefully, people get the idea.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:08 pm
Phishy loves Clark Kent
Ehh... I've had this idea since I started watching Host Club, and I think it could probably turn into something really big or at least really fun.

You know those RP characters/Pets they sell in the Minishops forum? I was thinking we could have (for lack of better term) a "Host Shop." Basically, you can design your own host, and a talented group of artists and certists will make a nice little siggy graphic with your original host in it. You can use that Host to RP in a separate forum. If you think you're already good at drawing, you'd be welcome to draw your own host and the shop could give you an official certificate for him/her. The RP thread could be like a branch off of the original Host Club, or take place once all the original Host Club members have graduated or whatnot.

Or it could be much more restricting, and there would be periodic flat-sales for pre-designed hosts. For the guild, I'd rather not do this one because it can take away from some of the fun, but if I ever get around to making a shop to "sell" hosts, that's what I would probably do.

It sounds kinda weird... "Selling" hosts, I mean. ^^;;; But hopefully, people get the idea.

Acutally, that last part reminds me of something my dad said. I was explaining to him how the Host Club works and he said, "So, basically, they`re prostitutes?" xd sweatdrop In that way- the way the Host Club works, as in, these lovely ladies who have time pay to spend time with these handsome men who also have time and such, "selling" Hosts would make sense, right? 3nodding  

ninnerSHARK
Vice Captain

ticktockifnot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:23 pm
I think the guild must have a halloween party on Halloween. We could all cosplay as SOMEONE from any manga or anime (Ouran cosplays preferred) and have a great halloween party full of games, contests, and may be some sponsered role-play forums....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:16 am
I've been thinking, but I haven't had enough sugar to day, o my reasoning ability is down about 40%, so this is all I've come up with;

We could have some sort of cosplay competiton.

Although, not everyone has the gold to spare, so maybe a tetek competition? Where you tektek a host club character?

I'm sure I could fish around and provide some kind of prize. I have gold and nothing much to do with it, so... If we could have a prod at the guild, see who'd be interested, then we could do that? Only if you think it's a good idea, of course. I'll try and think of other things, once I manage to kick-start my brain... maybe after dinner... Sorry If I'm not much help. sweatdrop

~Amadeo~  

91_green bottles

Dapper Dabbler

Jachiru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:04 am
I agree with the idea of having an actual online host club... 3nodding  
The Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers