Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Japan - Yotsubodai High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jet Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:34 am
Looking over at the adults around him, Ryuichi simply shook his head. He didn't really know what to do in this situation. Afterall, this was new. "Well... if we are going to go someplace... it probably shouldn't be my home. In the off chance that my father does decide to return tonight, he would be a bit startled to find more than just myself there." He was hoping he really wouldn't have to return home yet.

His eyes kept drifting back to the book that still resided in Yui's hands. He wanted to take the book back. It was odd, but he was worried if something happened to the book, they wouldn't be able to come back. His little sister would be lost... and that frightened him. "Could... could I please have the book back now?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:48 am
"We'll just go to our house. We can eat and stuff there. Come on." Taka got up and started getting his things together. "We should go now, hopefully the others will get our messages soon, and they will meet us there."  

RikuHeartless

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:54 am
"Yes, let's hurry, I'll make a nice dinner." She helped Taka get his things and started toward the door. "Just let him hold it Yui, we can do more research when we get to my apartment. He's just worried for his sister." She smiled and motioned for them all to folow her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:08 am
Yui handed the book back to Ryuichi and picked up her stuff. "I'll take my car over, meet you there. I"ll bring coffee or something, I'm sure we'll need it." She pulled her jacket back on and went out, leaving the school quickly and going to her car. She stopped at a convence store to grab some things, then headed straight to Miaka's.  

VampireVictoria

Jet Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:47 am
(Sorry about the late reply. I've been having to deal with final exams.)

Clutching the book to his chest once more, Ryuichi smiled slightly. It may seem odd, but atleast keeping a grip on the book made him feel a little bit better. He was glad that Miaka atleast understood that he was worried out of his mind. "Thank you," he said quietly, making sure to keep a firm grip on the book. He followed behind the others, finding the idea of catching a ride in one of the teacher's cars a little bit peculiar. But, since the entire day was peculiar, this was just going to be icing on the cake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:14 am
Taka unlocked the door to the car. They only had one car between them, so he knew his wife must have come on the train. With the way Tokyo was, it was silly to have more then one. He opened the back door for Ryuichi, then opened the other door for Miaka.  

RikuHeartless

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:24 am
Miaka got in the car and buckled her seat belt, looking back to Ryuichi. "The seat belt behind Taka sticks, you might want to slide over and use the one behind me. And if you are going to be the keeper of the book, then you need to monitor it, ok? And all of it, not just you sister... we need to figure out what's going on. It might help to read aloud." She smiled and looked over to Taka as he started the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:40 am
Yuki got the food and made it to Miaka and Taka's place before them. "They are always taking their time, even in an emergency." She got out and pulled a key ring she didn't often use out of her purse. If Taka and Miaka ever went on vacation, to visit his parents, or just for fun, Yui always took care of their cat and house plants, so naturally, she had a key.  

VampireVictoria

Jet Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:00 am
Nodding, Ryuichi scooted over to the seat behind Miaka. He pondered what she said. Granted, while his friend was in the book, and all of Tatsuko's, he couldn't help but be more worried about her than anyone else. "I'll try... I can't promise that I won't keep flipping back to her, but I will try..." It was a bit awkward, he had to admit, to constantly be flipping back and forth. None of the girls were on the same page. Each of them started in different areas of the book. It would almost be easier if there was more than one book... then I could keep an eye on Tatsuko and the others could watch the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:32 am
"You can keep and eye on her, it's just that the other girls need help too, and while Tatsuko is your sister, just think, the other girls don't have anyone out here to be concerned about them. You need to watch your sister, but it can't just be your sister. Alright?" They pulled out of the parking lot, starting for the house.  

RikuHeartless

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:39 am
"Right!" Miaka said in a cheerful voice, "You can be worried about your sister, we aren't asking you not to be... just check in on the other girls too! Watching them should hopefully give us more insight into what's going on, that's all I'm saying!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:17 am
"Right..." He knew what they were saying was just that. It just felt odd. As Ryuichi glance through the pages, he flicked over to Noriko and started reading about her. Not much had happened to her, either good or bad. That's a good thing... atleast she's not being shot at. He didn't read it outloud, but once he was finished, he flicked to Tatsuko before speaking. "Noriko, the Priestess of Byakko, has met the female Byakko warrior, Toroki. She is currently with the warrior at her home and is having a cup of tea."

Other than being worried about Tatsuko, he could swear he had read something about what was going on in the world of the book. "Well... I thought I had saw something about that. When Tatsuko went to meet the Emperor of Kutou. He mentioned something, but I wasn't paying too much attention at that moment in time."

Jet Valentine

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:01 am
He pulled up in front of the house and saw Yui's car, but no Yui. He figured she'd probably let herself in. "Well that's good, How is your sister doing?" He wanted to be as supportive of the boy as possible. He wished there was more he could do, and he figured this was how Keisuke was when Miaka was in the book. He turned the car off and opened the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:13 am
Miaka got out of the car and went inside the house. "Yui?" She went into the kitchen and started to get the stuff together to make a dinner, seeing the grocery bag on the table. "She must be in the bathroom or something." She started to hum a bit, absentmindedly really, a tune she'd heard in the book. She took the fish and started to clean it, quite happy in the kitchen.  

RyldsGirl

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:45 am
Yui came out of the bathroom, and smiled a bit. "You guys finally got here, it took you long enough." She walked into the kitchen and picked up the carrots. "I can help if you want, I'm sure Ryuichi would be more comfortable with Taka anyway."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff